Questions that don't deserve their own thread

RickestRickCriminal

CHRIST IS KANG - RALPHAMALE
kiwifarms.net
Can naught be trusted when correcting the record? Allegedly these people have more information out there, the thread starts with allegations from one guy, and mustard, Kenny and j666 were the only people providing information.

Is it fair to ask @Mustard ?
Who the Hell were plate gang and why fuck with the fattest altright figure on American history?

CookofDoom242

kiwifarms.net
Can naught be trusted when correcting the record? Allegedly these people have more information out there, the thread starts with allegations from one guy, and mustard, Kenny and j666 were the only people providing information.

Who the Hell were plate gang and why fuck with the fattest altright figure on American history?
I thought you would know. I guess you alogs don't know each other, unlike Randland were we all have an bond , as aryans, with each other. The Plate Gang is a subsect of kiwifarm fags, but instead they're like a freelance gang of faggots, sometimes united, sometimes not, with Zoom leading the pack, and Zoom himself a confirmed pedophile and federal asset. Their second in command is a confirmed MI6 asset called Mr.E, whose goal is to dox and harass our people to stop the national justice and pro white movement. Mr.E will go into a vc call on discord to try to grab your IP address to dox you. He and his freelance gang of faggots have doxed, stalked, and harassed users of Randland. They deleted our first server with the help of the kike traitor, Doctor Wellfish, and proceed to DM me multiple times and constantly harrased me. I had to close of DM from everyone except my friends because of this, Randland had to have multiple security protocols to stop them from getting in. They are psychopaths serving the jewish world interest who will lie and slander those just trying to help their people.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
I thought you would know. I guess you alogs don't know each other, unlike Randland were we all have an bond , as aryans, with each other. The Plate Gang is a subsect of kiwifarm fags, but instead they're like a freelance gang of faggots, sometimes united, sometimes not, with Zoom leading the pack, and Zoom himself a confirmed pedophile and federal asset. Their second in command is a confirmed MI6 asset called Mr.E, whose goal is to dox and harass our people to stop the national justice and pro white movement. Mr.E will go into a vc call on discord to try to grab your IP address to dox you. He and his freelance gang of faggots have doxed, stalked, and harassed users of Randland. They deleted our first server with the help of the kike traitor, Doctor Wellfish, and proceed to DM me multiple times and constantly harrased me. I had to close of DM from everyone except my friends because of this, Randland had to have multiple security protocols to stop them from getting in. They are psychopaths serving the jewish world interest who will lie and slander those just trying to help their people.
Imagine thinking anyone gives a shit about you, let alone government entities.

Take your fucking meds, you're not important and you poor victims have constructed your own hugboxes. If any of you had any intelligence you wouldn't be using a centralized service like Discord to begin with but no, you'll just cry every time you get banned from a service.

Mustard

kiwifarms.net

Who the Hell were plate gang and why fuck with the fattest altright figure on American his
I don't get on Kiwi Farms, since I usually have no need for it. Sorry for the late reply.

Plate gang is (or was depending on who you ask) a troll group comprised of a few primary members (Applewhite, Mustard, Negro Joe, Rockzo, J666, Potatowedge, Kat, Seizure, Killsignal) and then later other joined in our retarded antics. We began as a group who would mess around with people in Ethan Ralph's discord server beggining shortly after the BA stream that Ralph gained notoriety. HIs discord (which was the largest/most active of all the IBS streams) at this point had a very large and active user base. In the beginning we mainly would troll idiots and retards into going onto ralph's stream and saying stupid stuff. After some falling out with Ralph, we began messing with him as well.

Up until this point we had hung out with or messed with many of the adjacent streamers (CRP, Josh, Bibble, Rand to name a few and to be fair the list is very long). Zoom started hanging out with us around the time he and Josh started having beef on the Killstream. This caused Josh to cut ties with the group entirely as the two of them hate each other. I honestly don't remember much other than a parting DM from Josh saying he wouldn't be hanging around us anymore because he didn't like the direction the group was headed.

Some time later... (GUNT.JPG) The infamous gunt picture came out. This is the point ralph began banning what seemingly were his biggest trolls. Basically us, and people adjacent to us. From that point he would then, as time progressed ban anyone who started criticizing or making fun of him.

Most of us moved on to messing with other streamers and discord retards at this point, wanting to just burn down the IBS sphere as quickly as we could. Some moved on. Newfags and orbiters showed up. This would be the beginning of the Stream.me era. We messed with a few no name streamers and their audiences, notably Dispatch and gave info to zoom for his streams on people we wanted to mess with. Then the site got shut down.

At this point, Zoom stopped streaming, considering IBS was dead for good We started to move away from IBS streamers and started messing with a few lolcows (John Boulden primarily).

That brings us to now. I still run the "Plate" server as I have for the majority of the time, most of the core OG people still hang out together there although we are mostly inactive at this point. Most of us are still ban on sight to all the old IBS streamers/audience. That would wrap up almost all of the broad strokes of where and when we were associating with people. I am sure there are about a thousand other things to mention but they are mainly about smaller personalities or lolcows that don't really need to be addressed unless you're looking for that info.

Also lets clear this up:

Zoom or Mustard ( or anyone) is the leader of plate gang. Nobody tells any of us what to do. We either act collaboratively or alone, but there is nobody you have 'run things by'.

Feel free to share any of this info, or reach out, or send people my way.

Discord: Mustard#3128

lol he's so mad
sicko mode.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ragnarlodbrok

kiwifarms.net
The Ralphamale subforum could really use a platethread. Such an important part of the Ralphamalestory it was the start of his downfall.
I don't get on Kiwi Farms, since I usually have no need for it. Sorry for the late reply.

Plate gang is (or was depending on who you ask) a troll group comprised of a few primary members (Applewhite, Mustard, Negro Joe, Rockzo, J666, Potatowedge, Kat, Seizure, Killsignal) and then later other joined in our retarded antics. We began as a group who would mess around with people in Ethan Ralph's discord server beggining shortly after the BA stream that Ralph gained notoriety. HIs discord (which was the largest/most active of all the IBS streams) at this point had a very large and active user base. In the beginning we mainly would troll idiots and retards into going onto ralph's stream and saying stupid stuff. After some falling out with Ralph, we began messing with him as well.

Up until this point we had hung out with or messed with many of the adjacent streamers (CRP, Josh, Bibble, Rand to name a few and to be fair the list is very long). Zoom started hanging out with us around the time he and Josh started having beef on the Killstream. This caused Josh to cut ties with the group entirely as the two of them hate each other. I honestly don't remember much other than a parting DM from Josh saying he wouldn't be hanging around us anymore because he didn't like the direction the group was headed.

Some time later... (GUNT.JPG) The infamous gunt picture came out. This is the point ralph began banning what seemingly were his biggest trolls. Basically us, and people adjacent to us. From that point he would then, as time progressed ban anyone who started criticizing or making fun of him.

Most of us moved on to messing with other streamers and discord retards at this point, wanting to just burn down the IBS sphere as quickly as we could. Some moved on. Newfags and orbiters showed up. This would be the beginning of the Stream.me era. We messed with a few no name streamers and their audiences, notably Dispatch and gave info to zoom for his streams on people we wanted to mess with. Then the site got shut down.

At this point, Zoom stopped streaming, considering IBS was dead for good We started to move away from IBS streamers and started messing with a few lolcows (John Boulden primarily).

That brings us to now. I still run the "Plate" server as I have for the majority of the time, most of the core OG people still hang out together there although we are mostly inactive at this point. Most of us are still ban on sight to all the old IBS streamers/audience. That would wrap up almost all of the broad strokes of where and when we were associating with people. I am sure there are about a thousand other things to mention but they are mainly about smaller personalities or lolcows that don't really need to be addressed unless you're looking for that info.

Also lets clear this up:

Zoom or Mustard ( or anyone) is the leader of plate gang. Nobody tells any of us what to do. We either act collaboratively or alone, but there is nobody you have 'run things by'.

Its so hard to judge what you actually did or didn't do cause every single streamer would just shout, plate gang whenever something happened.

The Gunts Ex-Partner

kiwifarms.net

Also lets clear this up:

Thank you for answering that, I know some of the forum users had questions in regards to Plate Gang and there was no real answer in regards to you guys, and Naughts OP was not the greatest, it was a complete sperg out.

I know @ANiggaNamedElmo did have a few questions in regards to you guys, unless you have already answered them

Oh one question @Mustard how did the name Plate Gang come to be? Some say it was because you spammed GIFs of plates in Ralphs server and some say it is because a bunch of plates were thrown on Ralphs footpath or something, I am just curious what is the correct lore around that.

Mustard

kiwifarms.net
The Ralphamale subforum could really use a platethread. Such an important part of the Ralphamalestory it was the start of his downfall.

Its so hard to judge what you actually did or didn't do cause every single streamer would just shout, plate gang whenever something happened.
I don't think we're really that relevant in any way other than "behind the scenes" turmoil. All you would have is my or "our" testimony vs. theirs. Most of them refuse to speak about us unless it's in locked voicechats anyways.

Yeah, we got blamed for alot of stuff we didn't do, as well as didn't get blamed for stuff that we blatantly did. So most peoples "lore" outside of the group is pretty fucking retarded tbh.

Thank you for answering that, I know some of the forum users had questions in regards to Plate Gang and there was no real answer in regards to you guys, and Naughts OP was not the greatest, it was a complete sperg out.

I know @ANiggaNamedElmo did have a few questions in regards to you guys, unless you have already answered them

Oh one question @Mustard how did the name Plate Gang come to be? Some say it was because you spammed GIFs of plates in Ralphs server and some say it is because a bunch of plates were thrown on Ralphs footpath or something, I am just curious what is the correct lore around that.
Yeah unfortunately, I was going to help naught correct all of his info but he got super spooked and doxed his friend for no reason. Weird guy tbh.

The lore behind the name is as such:
We used to spam a peter griffin plate gif in ralph's discord while he was streaming, and because there was no text moderation the text chat would be unusable, we did it to get the textfags to join vc to talk rather than post in text. Baiting plenty of retards to harass in the process. All the other lore around the name is just made up retard dumbshit.
family-guy-thanksgiving-dinner.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

ANiggaNamedElmo

It's your boy TriggerMeElmo.
kiwifarms.net
I think most of my questions have been answered (biggest one being the name so thanks for clarifying @Mustard) but I have forgotten most of them other than one I can think of off of the top of my head:

Was there any cross-over or interaction with Anime Mafia?

Mustard

kiwifarms.net
I think most of my questions have been answered (biggest one being the name so thanks for clarifying @Mustard) but I have forgotten most of them other than one I can think of off of the top of my head:

Was there any cross-over or interaction with Anime Mafia?
Yeah know a lot of them. Hang out with one or two of them on occasion. There was alot of interaction across the two groups back in the day, but not really much of any cross over as far as "membership".

FM Bradley

j e w s !
kiwifarms.net
So I know this would be a daunting task, but has there been any thought put into cataloging every single lie Ethan Ralph has been blatantly caught in? I'm thinking of that section of Vice dot com that has the same thing for Trump...just a bigyuge list of every single lie.

...I know, I know, this whole subforum has caught every one, but a comprehensive, centralized list would be good for newcomers, as well as a vital resource for quick reference.

blackboots

Free the bats in Barb's belfry
kiwifarms.net
Are you insane? There's no way the subforum has caught them all. I am half-heartedly working on a timeline for any newbies and/or oldfags who tapped it out of it for a long ass time to get easily caught up, but that's the opposite of easy.

True: Ralph doesn't lie overtly, it's almost always by omission, but that's why it'd be a fucking nightmare to compile.

I'm thinking just a highlights of the funniest and most dramatic shit, rather than, "Ralph consistently demands loyalty and backstabs A-Z" because that alone is like what... 27, 30 something people? And that's only counting the wannabe e-celebs.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

ethan ralph got the covid vaccine in vegas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you insane? There's no way the subforum has caught them all. I am half-heartedly working on a timeline for any newbies and/or oldfags who tapped it out of it for a long ass time to get easily caught up, but that's the opposite of easy.

True: Ralph doesn't lie overtly, it's almost always by omission, but that's why it'd be a fucking nightmare to compile.

I'm thinking just a highlights of the funniest and most dramatic shit, rather than, "Ralph consistently demands loyalty and backstabs A-Z" because that alone is like what... 27, 30 something people? And that's only counting the wannabe e-celebs.

that or he tells what he thinks is the truth about an event but was actually just too drunk to remember it properly.

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
Anyone have the Killstream episodes where they listen to secret recordings of Mundane Matt?

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net
Did Ralph and Mantsu plan on conceiving a child when they did?

Was Mantsu on the pill?

Did Ralph think she was?

Surely after the 1st Demon Baby, he didn't want to knock up Mantsu so quickly?

Quantum Diabetes

Set controls to gouter space!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m new to the Guntzone, and mostly only hear this creature on Josh’s podcasts.
Has anyone called this guy out for blatantly ripping off Sam Kinisons mannerisms? It’s worse than Denis Leary being Bill Hicks.