Questions that don't deserve their own thread

HarveySperg41

I contribute nothing
kiwifarms.net
I had this thought today, but after watching Nick’s stream last night where Crigler confirmed Tim Pool’s height. Tim Pool is taller than Ethan Ralph.

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
When did Ralph become so prickly and thin-skinned?

For context: Watching the beginning of the iconic MundaneMatt Killstream (when they moved to scratch_point’s channel) and he’s so willing to forgive Matt for plenty of trash talk Matt did prior about him and his wife and so on.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

For context: Watching the beginning of the iconic MundaneMatt Killstream (when they moved to scratch_point’s channel) and he’s so willing to forgive Matt for plenty of trash talk Matt did prior about him and his wife and so on.
He was raking in donations, at the top (or near it) of the ibs show hierarchy, humbled from jail, in better shape, had a partner he worshipped, and Jim was on. Take away the money, viewers, health, love, humility, clout and daddy, the skin tears easily.

Edit - In my opinion the skin thinned when Jim stopped coming and Zidan left. His daddy abandoned him and his show prepper moved on. About 2 years ago.

Last edited:

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He has always been thin-skinned, it's evident back during those gaygate days. That Matt "exposé" was probably a giant op, he had tonnes of people lined up. All Ralph did was scream into the mic while Zidan carried it all, Keemstar pressured Matt into showing his flagging history, Matt was trying to weasel his way out of the situation. You'll realise Ralph contributed nothing beyond getting Matt on and a bunch of his capos lined up. He now thinks that 24 hours shart stream is his biggest achievement. The biggest achievement of a guy his age is being awake for 24 hours and browning his overpriced Hangzhou gamer chair. With lots of grift coming in, his skin was thicker. He also didn't do any show preparations and the spotlight was on the guests. When they ran out of people to trash talk, attention turned onto him instead. "Wait, yeah we've had spergs on yelling, but doesn't the host epitomise everything that's wrong with internet spergs? Time to mock him."

That corn joke really hit hard as a result.

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net
He has always been thin-skinned, it's evident back during those gaygate days. That Matt "exposé" was probably a giant op, he had tonnes of people lined up. All Ralph did was scream into the mic while Zidan carried it all, Keemstar pressured Matt into showing his flagging history, Matt was trying to weasel his way out of the situation. You'll realise Ralph contributed nothing beyond getting Matt on and a bunch of his capos lined up. He now thinks that 24 hours shart stream is his biggest achievement. The biggest achievement of a guy his age is being awake for 24 hours and browning his overpriced Hangzhou gamer chair. With lots of grift coming in, his skin was thicker. He also didn't do any show preparations and the spotlight was on the guests. When they ran out of people to trash talk, attention turned onto him instead. "Wait, yeah we've had spergs on yelling, but doesn't the host epitomise everything that's wrong with internet spergs? Time to mock him."

That corn joke really hit hard as a result.
Since getting booted from YouTube, he has really had to scramble to make any money, so his stress levels must be much higher since the YT yeeting.

The Qbe

kiwifarms.net
How with all the hormones on the shit he eats and has been eating for his whole life did he only grow to 5'1?

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since getting booted from YouTube, he has really had to scramble to make any money, so his stress levels must be much higher since the YT yeeting.
His bragging and trips to Vegas are pure over-compensation of the worst kind. During the Faith/May shit which woman needed to be working was a constant issue. May needs that job at Subway to keep the roof over their heads and internet on. Whenever Ralph has gotten a bit of cash influx - like with the Chris Chan footage - he rushes to spend it or gamble it.

Given that he has no credit or assets he’s totally dependent on cash on hand. I figure a major reason May and he won’t get married because without him she might be able to get some credit - but married to Ralph she’s fucked.

How with all the hormones on the shit he eats and has been eating for his whole life did he only grow to 5'1?
White trash parents who fed their kid soda, chips and garbage his entire childhood and shit genetics. Ralph ate a lot of calories but got very little nutrition. He was destined to be a manlet, but had his mom given a fuck he might have a least not been the fattest kid in his class his entire childhood and have a permanent lard curtain.

Berrakh

kiwifarms.net
He was raking in donations, at the top (or near it) of the ibs show hierarchy, humbled from jail, in better shape, had a partner he worshipped, and Jim was on. Take away the money, viewers, health, love, humility, clout and daddy, the skin tears easily.
This sounds right. Someone in Shadbase’s thread said that childishness, vindictiveness and hatefulness do not correlate with feeling like a winner.

Joe Swanson

Hey Peter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why was Adrienne added to the subform name with Ethan being in quotes

HackerX

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is there any characteristic or trait that is distinctively white about Ethan other than his skin color (allegedly)?

You can kind of go down the white trash path, but I'm generally looking for positive characteristics. I honestly can't come up with anything LOL

RickestRickCriminal

CHRIST IS KANG - RALPHAMALE
kiwifarms.net
Is there any characteristic or trait that is distinctively white about Ethan other than his skin color (allegedly)?

You can kind of go down the white trash path, but I'm generally looking for positive characteristics. I honestly can't come up with anything LOL
white nationalism and getting cucked by lesbians as he watches

sigma white-race-western-civilization-saving behavior right here

Monkey Type-I.N.G

I love Israel
kiwifarms.net

Well he is a lefty race mixing atheist that plays video games, those are all white boy attributes

free_protons4u

kiwifarms.net
I keep seeing Ethanol has a brother named Evan? And he's some variety of potato? What is the nature of his retardation? Is it just physical, mental, or both?