• "Yeah, tells you a lot about what sad, pathetic losers frequent Kiwifarms when they even stalk someone like me, huh?"

Quinn Collard / selfcallednowhere / smallgirlafterallThey Might Be Giants fangirl, actual irl stalker of John Linnell.

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by InLivingTuna, Oct 10, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.

@Meowthkip

1. This is a lolcow my friend introduced me to, I know little about TMBG or the TMBG fandom so I'd never have discovered this lady on her own.

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Quinn Collard:
    full.jpg

Now a lot of people might have celebrities who they consider themselves fond of, but Quinn Collard takes it to a new level. She's an obsessive fan of TMBG member John Linnell, to the point where her actions have crossed over into actual stalker territory. Here she is drinking John's coffee she got out of the trash: http://selfcallednowhere.tumblr.com/post/48752224655/i-got-somebodys-coffee-today
    quinn collard.png

Here's her list of the hundreds of things she finds attractive about John Linnell:
    https://archive.is/xm3FZ

Here's a callout post detailing even more insane shit she's done in an effort to get close to her idol, also includes some possible pedophilia on top of the celebrity stalking:
    https://archive.is/G5vjG

This is really one of those people who speak for themselves imo. If anyone can find more of her accounts on other websites then post them, all of her aliases are the names of TMBG songs so it's difficult to determine if any accounts are actually hers. Here's what I have for now:
    TMBG/stalking tumblr
    Personal Tumblr
    Twitter (mostly has writing related stuff on it)
    Her entry in the TMBG Encyclopedia Dramatica page
    Her website
    Her TMBG Wiki userpage, with some of the most in depth examples of her psychosis

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Feels Feels x 2
    #1 InLivingTuna, Oct 10, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
    InLivingTuna

InLivingTuna Mew2King except an actual Mewtwo
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Lol, someone called her "Chris Chan levels of sad."

• Like Like x 9
    trombonista

trombonista BOEHBAA!
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Next she'll start swimming in the sewers to find his crap just to post it on Tumblr

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. I find celebrity stalking interesting, especially since some of the most devoted stalkers will pick odd targets of obsession, like the woman who stalks Brent Spiner, Connor obsessing over Molly Ringwald, or the two people that stalk the 80's pop singer Tiffany.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Picklepower

Picklepower This isnt even my final form

kiwifarms.net
  5. I know a lot of bands have fandoms, popular and niche ones alike, but what the fuck is up with this mediocre nerdcore band and their psychopath fans?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Pineapple Watermelon

Pineapple Watermelon the golden god

kiwifarms.net
  6. Things that fall on that weird border between "not really famous" and "just well-known enough to have cult nerd following" seem to cultivate a special breed of autism.

...that being said, if I knew my fans included the like of this girl and Sick Nick, I'd have broken up the band in a heartbeat.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Hypodermic Johnny

Hypodermic Johnny I fucknut. You fucknut. He/she/we, fucknut.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Just for reference, this is the guy whose sex appeal drives her (literally) crazy

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Megapiss

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. She actually seems to be trying to look like him.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. To play the devil's advocate, I can actually see why one would find him attractive. But then again, I have weird tastes.

• Agree x 3
    • Informative x 3
    • Deviant x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Powerlevel x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    DirkBloodStormKing

DirkBloodStormKing Still A Better King Than Joffrey
    True & Honest Fan Birthday

kiwifarms.net
  10. TMBG fans are just Juggalos with college degrees.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    StarvingAutist

StarvingAutist Emperor of Aspergia

kiwifarms.net
  11. Not true. Nick Bate only had a high school degree.

• Agree Agree x 3
    trombonista

trombonista BOEHBAA!

kiwifarms.net
  12. Still better educated than most juggalos

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    StarvingAutist

StarvingAutist Emperor of Aspergia

kiwifarms.net
  13. Geez. From Nick Bate to this chick, I wonder why this band has so many exceptional fans.

• Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  14. They're probably reasonably well off. Even the Malcolm in the Middle theme song probably has residuals that go on to this day. Or even for that matter the Resident Life theme song.

Seriously, they've had two Grammies and at least one certified platinum album, and lasted for about 35 years.

Yeah, I'm a fan, even though my favorites were their first two. It's not their fault they have batshit insane fans.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    AnOminous

AnOminous get over it it will not get better just cope
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  15. They're also apparently close with the Homestar Runner creators, so there's probably some crossover autism there.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Uncanny Valley

Uncanny Valley HUNTER OF HER OWN KIND
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. I believe that's how Sick Nick got into them, through Homestar Runner. One of the Johns wore a Homsar shirt during a show and the Brothers Chaps reached out to them and they did multiple collaborations.

I'll admit with younger pictures of him he has a kind of goofy-cute, adorkable appeal to him. For less-attractive girls, you can often find yourself lowering your personal bar of attainability. Brad Pitt in his prime seems like a factory-made Ken doll in comparison.

He looks like an aging librarian here, though, which seems about right.

• Like Like x 1
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip I MAKE MONEY OFF OF THE LASAGNA I EAT!

kiwifarms.net
  17. the 'zines' link doesn't seem to work on her homepage, so here are some actual links to her zines

fishbones

fishbones i am the one thing in life i can control

kiwifarms.net
  18. I don't think I want to.

• Winner Winner x 3
    Lunete

Lunete Internet vagabond.

kiwifarms.net
  19. Im willing to bet TMBG is fully aware of fans like this. They seem to genuinely love their audience, and always interact with them at concerts, despite the weirdos. Bands who are that friendly, combined with that mix of "weirdness" always attracts oddities.
    Ive met a few people with similar obsessions with artists like Beck and Dean Ween; i think its a combination of trying to stand out by clinging to someone not considered conventionally attractive, and the idea of not having as much competition being the "number one fan girl/boy" over that person.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Tin

Tin

kiwifarms.net
Tags: