Quinton Flynn has been #MeToo'd. - Got it memorized?

• Downtime due to DDoS attacks still. I'm waiting on different providers to give me what I need to deal with it long-term.

Captain Manning

#Justice4Stu
kiwifarms.net
They could have fired this guy and replaced him with a celebrity who sounds nothing like him, but no, they had to do that to David Hayter.
Don't get me started. Kojima makes good games, but I still think he's an asshole and probably a bit overrated.

Well, fans are crazy too (see Vic and the Yost twins). I would advise not to fuck them nowadays merely based on that.
This.

While I agree that consentual sex shouldn't be a big deal, these people need to stop fucking their fans, because it always seem to go in this direction. I call it the Haberkorn Rule.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
Don't get me started. Kojima makes good games, but I still think he's an asshole and probably a bit overrated.

This.

While I agree that consentual sex shouldn't be a big deal, these people need to stop fucking their fans, because it always seem to go in this direction. I call it the Haberkorn Rule.
If they were fans of something normal then I don't think it would be as bad, it's just that anime VO fan girls are already creepy obsessive stalkers from a cultish fandom and people would be better off letting Dracula suck their dick.

Captain Manning

#Justice4Stu
kiwifarms.net
If they were fans of something normal then I don't think it would be as bad, it's just that anime VO fan girls are already creepy obsessive stalkers from a cultish fandom and people would be better off letting Dracula suck their dick.
A lot of them are also cosplayers and therefore, by definition, attention whores. Metooing is a form of attention. Keep away from the costhots.

Fake-n-Gay

G O D L E F T M E U N F I N I S H E D
kiwifarms.net
Never played KingdomHearts, and only know about Raiden from friends.

Gaymer article came out about Flynn earlier
Flynn's career is built on playing effeminate male leads popular with young female audiences.

Side note, this is Axel, for anyone unaware.
20090605141132!Axel_Days_2.png

I assume fangirls like him because he looks like an edgy murderer?

Found this account posting on the bewareQ....she goes by Chloe
Screenshot_2020-11-16-12-49-09.png

Screenshot_2020-11-16-13-04-37~2.png

Flynn has herpes according to her. Starts off post with "it was consensual, but..."
Screenshot_2020-11-16-12-35-34~2.png

Screenshot_2020-11-16-12-36-12~2.png

So a 20-30 something wanted a 50+ guy to be "her first".

Screenshot_2020-11-16-12-36-19~2.png

Screenshot_2020-11-16-12-36-24~3.png

>standing
>lift me on top of
Screenshot_2020-11-16-12-36-34~2.png
Screenshot_2020-11-16-12-56-23~2.png

Her post where she's replying, Flynn took a different gorl out the night before.

The other gorl
NightatKendalls

Screenshot_2020-11-16-13-09-04~2.png

Her story

Last edited:

Ad Lib Moaning

kiwifarms.net
" the more I look back on it the more fucked up it is. it was consensual, but"
lol
also
If I'm reading this right: She meet up with him because she wanted him to be her first. Then said she could've left but decided to stay with him. He literally complied when she asked him to put on a condom. And still throw him under the bus a year later because she regretted being a whore and Twitter's big brownie points.
Quint's only fault here was going in unprotected. Risky move nowadays from many aspects, not just a possibility of #MeToo stuff. I'll give him a pass since the dude was on his late 50s, its the perfect range to just not care at shit thrown at you and like most people, trying to get them up to snuff in the suddenly changed era now is an wasted effort that will unfortunely confuse them. The days when they were the village/town lord and could cum inside any woman they wanted are long gone in the blink of an eye.

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
Here’s a video trying to debunk the Flynn accusations. He thinks that the audio may be faked:

https://youtu.be/6HGSbfuIEbk (Plz Archive as I can’t).

To be fair, he looks and sounds like someone who can be trusted as far as he can be thrown.

As for Flynn himself. If he is married, then he’s guilty of adultery for sure, but as stated already, that’s not a crime.

NightatKendalls archive: http://archive.md/miqXe

YTV In the 90s

kiwifarms.net
Ah but you see! All those band groupies! those rockstars used their power dynamic to sexually assault them. It's current year, you can't just have sex and be famous without paying the fee!
Fucking your fans is not sexual assault so long as they consent, feminists find it "creepy" because of the "power dynamic" between someone who's famous and someone who's not, but that's still not illegal or sexual assault if a person consents, famous people have been fucking fans for as long as there's been fame, why do you think people want fame to being with?

Puritanical feminists just hate the idea of men getting pussy period and want us all to be incels.

I met Quinton Flynn at a con once and he seemed like an alright guy, so he likes to get his dick wet, well, he's only human.
Fucking your fans is not sexual assault so long as they consent, feminists find it "creepy" because of the "power dynamic" between someone who's famous and someone who's not, but that's still not illegal or sexual assault if a person consents, famous people have been fucking fans for as long as there's been fame, why do you think people want fame to being with?

Puritanical feminists just hate the idea of men getting pussy period and want us all to be incels.

I met Quinton Flynn at a con once and he seemed like an alright guy, so he likes to get his dick wet, well, he's only human.

Dom Cruise

Happy summer, everybody!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He was somewhat rude when I asked him a question at a con panel once, he just blew it off with a joke, which I took to mean as he didn't really know how to answer, disappointing though no big deal, but all I asked was "what was your reaction to the twists and turns of Metal Gear Solid 2's story since that had never quite been done before in a game?" so clearly he's not someone to go to for deep thoughts.

View attachment 1732402

View attachment 1732434
View attachment 1732443

Flynn has herpes according to her. Starts off post with "it was consensual, but..."
View attachment 1732410
View attachment 1732412

View attachment 1732414
View attachment 1732416
>standing
>lift me on top of
View attachment 1732418View attachment 1732423

Her post where she's replying, Flynn took a different gorl out the night before.

The other gorl
NightatKendalls

View attachment 1732454
Her story
You consent, you consent, doesn't matter if you look back in hindsight and go "eh, maybe I shouldn't have" you still consented at the time so tough fucking shit, deal with it.

Think of how skewed towards men this is, men are somehow supposed to be able to see the future and predict when a woman is going to change her mind even if she gives every indication of consenting at the time, this is complete anti-male nonsense.

Ah but you see! All those band groupies! those rockstars used their power dynamic to sexually assault them. It's current year, you can't just have sex and be famous without paying the fee!
Probably close to every male celebrity would be guilty of sexual assault if sleeping with a fan counts as that.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1732402

View attachment 1732434
View attachment 1732443

View attachment 1732410
View attachment 1732412

View attachment 1732414
View attachment 1732416
>standing
>lift me on top of
View attachment 1732418View attachment 1732423

The other gorl
NightatKendalls

View attachment 1732454
Her story
I noted this person coming out of the woodwork last year, but nothing came of it.
I was wondering when someone would dig these up again.

VagTuck

not a nip slip
kiwifarms.net
I really don't know what to think about it, I saw it on Twitter a few days ago but I'm suspicious about it. On the one hand, if he really takes advantage of his popularity he is an ass, on the other hand we all know how far fangirls can or will go. The screenshots now only prove that something like this was written, but I think every second one had at least 1x in his life such a message history with whoever.

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
Probably close to every male celebrity would be guilty of sexual assault if sleeping with a fan counts as that.
And on the flipside of that, every woman who marries someone that earns slightly more money than them can be credibly accused of being a predatory gold digger.

On the one hand, if he really takes advantage of his popularity he is an ass
If someone is looking to get his dick bent and fans make up 98% of people he meets is fans fawning over him then some of them will get hit on. It would be weird if there was a strict policy for potential partners similar to picking an unbiased jury. Think about it yourself, who are you more likely to go after, someone who shows interest in you or someone who's shown absolutely no interest in you and barely knows you exist.

Last edited:

VagTuck

not a nip slip
kiwifarms.net
You're right, I meant it more in the sense that he is aware and that he knows that young girls are more likely to let him do things because he speaks Axel, for example, than older ones (or more mature ones, or those who don't let him fuck them just because he is a celebrity). And i forgot the mention, that the first time, some days ago on Twitter, it was hinted they were underaged girls.

Nevertheless, I don't know what to think about it, especially since I've read about it on 4chan.
And I don't have think about myself, because I know that there are limits and I know what is important to me.

Last edited: