Quinton Flynn has been #MeToo'd. - Got it memorized?

• Downtime due to DDoS attacks still. I'm waiting on different providers to give me what I need to deal with it long-term.

R.A.E.L.

Blind spider waifu
kiwifarms.net
I will say there seems to be more credible evidence against Quinton than Vic (ngl that audio made me cringe), but for the most part it looks like he flirted/sexted with consenting adult fans. Cheating on his wife is scummy of course, but that aside, as long as they were of age and into it I don't see the problem; a lot of #MeToo-ers seem to instigate these encounters. Reminds me of the Todd Haberkorn situation.

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Flynn doesn't get any more roles or is not invited to conventions (which can't be measured due to the Coronavirus Lockdowns), then it wasn't.
These Twitter idiots blew their load too early.

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
So can we definitively say at this point that this is a complete nothingburger?
This doesn't really mean anything in the grand scheme of this shitshow, but it's completely disappeared from my twitter feed. I've seen more people talking about the Fresh Prince reunion.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If the cancellation didn't happen right after, then they just move on to the next attempt or person
This is why they are idiots.
Conventions are closed all over the country due to lockdowns, so convincing con owners to not invite Flynn is kind of stupid right now.
I doubt we'd hear of companies replacing all of Quinton's reoccurring roles until the next installment of whatever franchise was voice acting in.
That will be the sign that he's been canceled.
Until then, everything's in the dark.

TurkishOreo

Legendary cream and more cacao
kiwifarms.net
#MeToo American pride!
#MeToo the media!
#MeToo ALL OF IT! America is diseased. #MeToo'd to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the Pussies clean. BURN #MeToo DOWN! And from the ashes, a new #Me2 will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be #Me2'd and the strongest will thrive - free to sex as they see fit, they'll make America fuck again!... In my new #Me2, people will fuck and kill for what they BELIEVE!
Not for fame
Not for pussy
Not for what they're told is #MeToo Every man will be free to #Me2 his own wars!

Smaug's Smokey Hole

Sweeney did nothing wrong.
kiwifarms.net
You're right, I meant it more in the sense that he is aware and that he knows that young girls are more likely to let him do things because he speaks Axel, for example, than older ones (or more mature ones, or those who don't let him fuck them just because he is a celebrity). And i forgot the mention, that the first time, some days ago on Twitter, it was hinted they were underaged girls.

Nevertheless, I don't know what to think about it, especially since I've read about it on 4chan.
And I don't have think about myself, because I know that there are limits and I know what is important to me.
Oh I was speaking broadly about people with some amount of fame or recognition.

Fake-n-Gay

G O D L E F T M E U N F I N I S H E D
kiwifarms.net
More from the Beware Twitter

New person came toward, on anon.
Screenshot_2020-11-22-13-49-07~2.png

Screenshot_2020-11-22-13-49-13~2.png

More from Chloe
Supposedly this is recent
Screenshot_2020-11-22-13-52-27~2.png

Last year around the same time
Screenshot_2020-11-22-13-52-13~2.png

Ad Lib Moaning

kiwifarms.net
Whatever Chloe's said is discarded because of her "It was consensual, but".

For the group picture... I would call bullshit on this one for a lot of factors.
  • Adult (2014, 21 at the time)
  • doesn't look in the pose to be running instead of just lifting leg and if he was harassing at that photo, just fucking show the photo to staff, it was back in 2014
  • opened the PDF with "I am 21 and have several health and anxiety problems and asexual",
  • Quinn actually played a game with the audience (freeze tag) and the girl's 'anixety' spiked because of her revealing outfit alone
  • a staff member slapped her on the butt, not Quinn. For some reason, she expected Quinn to do something about it, and aimed the 'sexual misconduct' at Quinn for doing nothing/not being around, not at the staff member.
  • tried to make him be Axel and say "I'll take [x], got it memorised" with [x] being her name and he obliged and she thought it was sexual
  • one girl who was apprantely 16 went to him and said she was his biggest fan because she loved Axel, anonymous girl separated the 16-girl from him because Quinn replied back with flirting? Mostly, he was casually talking, and if he was flirting, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because there's a shitload of girls who look like in their twenties but somehow are 15 in reality.

Last edited:

Dom Cruise

Happy summer, everybody!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I will say there seems to be more credible evidence against Quinton than Vic (ngl that audio made me cringe), but for the most part it looks like he flirted/sexted with consenting adult fans. Cheating on his wife is scummy of course, but that aside, as long as they were of age and into it I don't see the problem; a lot of #MeToo-ers seem to instigate these encounters. Reminds me of the Todd Haberkorn situation.
SJWs basically treat being an asshole as if it should be a criminal act.