Quinton Flynn has been #MeToo'd. - Got it memorized?

Hooligan Handgun

kiwifarms.net
3C4FF659-B9E4-40E1-B578-36A6E7DAFB56.jpeg

4551A5D9-E6F8-4340-B20E-3CA65F75EFB6.jpeg

Éire-Ice36

kiwifarms.net
Coronel, we managed to not avoid being mentioned in Internet for #MeToo hashtag again.
BAD WORK RADN

You know given how Quinton has gotten Metoo'd I'd reckon they should watch this video of Raiden and their god emperor Biden.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's a rule: if you're famous, do not engage with your fans in any sexual matter. Keep it simple and clean.
Getting laid being easier is one of the main reasons anyone has ever pursued fame.

If sleeping with a fan now counts as some sort of sexual assault then probably every single celebrity in history is guilty.

And totally NOT a piece of shit herself. I bet her idea of “being treated badly” is not getting her ass kissed.
This is the way it is for every SJW, “being treated badly” means someone not kissing their ass at all times, not agreeing with everything they say and not doing what they ask or giving them what they ask for the moment they ask for it.

They expect everyone to treat them like they're literal fucking royalty.

Jazz never died!

Brevity is the soul of wit.
kiwifarms.net
Love how this guy is a "celebrity" when really hes just a VA if i wasn't a fan of Metal Gear i wouldn't even know he exists and how is this a issue we can neither confirm nor deny this is him, and if it was him it was all consensual with him having sex with a fan like everyone who achieves a modicum of fame.

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
Love how this guy is a "celebrity" when really hes just a VA if i wasn't a fan of Metal Gear i wouldn't even know he exists and how is this a issue we can neither confirm nor deny this is him, and if it was him it was all consensual with him having sex with a fan like everyone who achieves a modicum of fame.
Celebrity is relative, I guess. Has it been confirmed that it WAS consensual and with an above age fan?

R.A.E.L.

Blind spider waifu
kiwifarms.net
Celebrity is relative, I guess. Has it been confirmed that it WAS consensual and with an above age fan?
The fans he sexted with were, yes. The girl he kissed was apparently 17 at the time and asked for it. Not sure about the one whose thigh he licked.

At this point I’m just laughing at how obsessed Krissy Rose is. You aren’t exactly sympathetic when you come off as a stalker.

Henry Wyatt

Only ironically racist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Flynn doesn't get any more roles or is not invited to conventions (which can't be measured due to the Coronavirus Lockdowns), then it wasn't.
These Twitter idiots blew their load too early.
recently there was a voice actor reunion stream and he was missing from it, and many of the other metal gear voice actors dont follow him any more(although that might just be something to save face for public appearance similar to the projared situation)

Raiken

Making Nanomachines great again
kiwifarms.net
recently there was a voice actor reunion stream and he was missing from it, and many of the other metal gear voice actors dont follow him any more(although that might just be something to save face for public appearance similar to the projared situation)
I thought the reunion was only for the cast of MGS1?

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reposting this here:
Welp the Quinton Flynn Saga seems to be over. He won his court case and now the BewareQFlynn has been taken down
View attachment 1893551
View attachment 1893552
While he did have alot more damning evidence than Vic, this victory against Cancel Culture feels......hollow. Also people are pissed off. Reminds me of the TCPA Hearing aftermath
NVM I guess they're gonna harass Square now
View attachment 1893783
A lot of seething happening there.
Some corrections, though.
It seems that Flynn might have got a restraining order against Krissy Rose and that's why she deleted the account.