Quinton Flynn has been #MeToo'd. - Got it memorized?

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

FortyClappas

kiwifarms.net
  • Groupies (seperately) solicit Flynn for sexual encounters, he obliges
  • Relationships develop (and die off naturally) out of those
  • Much later, he gets married to someone else
  • Above-mentioned groupies somehow find out, freak out in jealousy, and collaborate to #metoo him
  • He gets a restraining order against the girl who started it all, woke fangirls refuse to admit they got grifted
  • Gets kicked out of the No More Heroes cast, presumably because they don't want to deal with resulting legal
This an adequate summary so far? He probably hasn't said anything (yet) on the advice of his lawyers.

Morethanabitfoolish

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he still gets #cancelled on the sheer basis of marrying someone half his age who he met at a con. Twitter loves screaming "pedophile" over that kind of thing, and honestly I think it's a little gross too.
Agreed that it is a little gross but there's a lot of stuff out there that's gross. I'd rather we get the actual criminals first rather than accusing the gross of crimes.

I'd say it sounds like a decent outcome for him really. It was a fairly roughly put together hit piece given how quickly one accuser backtracked and the main one was proven to be not just making these accusations but using alt accounts to harass his family. Had they put better effort in or been a bit less deranged it would have been enough to keep the mob happy. As is he's as cleared as he can be and unlikely to lose any other roles because of this drama.

Dysnomia

Is Reimu gonna have to smack a bitch?
kiwifarms.net
  • Groupies (seperately) solicit Flynn for sexual encounters, he obliges
  • Relationships develop (and die off naturally) out of those
  • Much later, he gets married to someone else
  • Above-mentioned groupies somehow find out, freak out in jealousy, and collaborate to #metoo him
  • He gets a restraining order against the girl who started it all, woke fangirls refuse to admit they got grifted
  • Gets kicked out of the No More Heroes cast, presumably because they don't want to deal with resulting legal
This an adequate summary so far? He probably hasn't said anything (yet) on the advice of his lawyers.

Other than being insane, why do clearly insane women want to tear someone down so much? Is it pretty much as you said? Like a non-violent yandere?

I can't wrap my head around how anyone can drag someone through the mud and ruin their career over some consensual adult stuff that happened several years ago.

They conflate their Chinese cartoon and vidya husbandos with a guy who just voices them and admits he doesn't know the storylines. Then when he marries/moves on to other groupies they get upset because he's no longer quoting Axel just for them.

As soon as I read about the mental illness I knew something was up.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone know if there's any records online of this lawsuit/the judge's decisions? Would love to get more details.
Funny you should ask.
Krissy Rose aka Kristen Rueben tried being clever by having her mother release the transcript of the hearing to try and make Quinton Flynn look bad. This has turned into a self-own.
The document was originally a bunch of jpg images, @OneHandClapping compiled them into a PDF provided here:

Attachments

• 2021-02-03 Quinton Flynn Hearing.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 80

Morethanabitfoolish

kiwifarms.net
Funny you should ask.
Krissy Rose aka Kristen Rueben tried being clever by having her mother release the transcript of the hearing to try and make Quinton Flynn look bad. This has turned into a self-own.
The document was originally a bunch of jpg images, @OneHandClapping compiled them into a PDF provided here:
"Ms Myriam can we give him a squirt of hand sanitizer?"
This had better not be a fanfic.

Edit - yeah that does not look good for her. Also if her mother did it and is the female towards the end I think we can see at least part of what's made her how she is.

He's still as slimy as the average celebrity, possibly slightly more so.

Last edited: