Quinton Flynn has been #MeToo'd. - Got it memorized?

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I should point out the redactions (and underlines) in the document were not done by a second hand source.
Those were done by the leaker and the underlines are supposed to be some retarded "gatcha" to prove Quinton Flynn perjured himself or something. Krissy and her mother (who supposedly has stage 4 cancer) aren't too bright.

Sonic30

kiwifarms.net
Seems everyone is bad guy these days -_-
But i like his work in video games atleast. So while i deplore cheating, i do like his work. I dont get why people want to cheat when you have a solid wife.

Phony Negro

DAMN
kiwifarms.net
All people need is the accusation and lives are ruined this way. Any evidence is meaningless. What a joke. And they wonder why we're anonymous. And this is me liking Flynn's work.

R.A.E.L.

Blind spider waifu
kiwifarms.net
Funny you should ask.
Krissy Rose aka Kristen Rueben tried being clever by having her mother release the transcript of the hearing to try and make Quinton Flynn look bad. This has turned into a self-own.
The document was originally a bunch of jpg images, @OneHandClapping compiled them into a PDF provided here:
Holy shit that's embarrassing. Krissy, you stupid twat.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seems everyone is bad guy these days -_-
But i like his work in video games atleast. So while i deplore cheating, i do like his work. I dont get why people want to cheat when you have a solid wife.
He wasn't married and had not even met Samantha when Quinton broke off the online relationship with Krissy.

ZMOT

wat
kiwifarms.net
Other than being insane, why do clearly insane women want to tear someone down so much? Is it pretty much as you said? Like a non-violent yandere?

I can't wrap my head around how anyone can drag someone through the mud and ruin their career over some consensual adult stuff that happened several years ago.
that's why you don't stick your dick in crazy. as great as it might be in the moment, it's simply not worth it long term.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that's why you don't stick your dick in crazy. as great as it might be in the moment, it's simply not worth it long term.
True.
The only problem with this statement is Quinton Flynn and Kristen Rueben have never met in person until the court hearing.

HeyYou

YOU BETTER RUN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's one point where Kristen is questioning Quinton (since she didn't have a lawyer lmao) and tries to claim that Quinton is a public figure and that means people can say whatever they want about him. Quinton's lawyer objects and says that's a mischaracterization of the law, and then the judge agrees. The judge later tells her she needs to go on medications for her mental issues, she's obsessed with a mutual breakup, and basically talks to her like a child. What a dumpster fire she is, it really did not make her look good.

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's one point where Kristen is questioning Quinton (since she didn't have a lawyer lmao) and tries to claim that Quinton is a public figure and that means people can say whatever they want about him. Quinton's lawyer objects and says that's a mischaracterization of the law, and then the judge agrees. The judge later tells her she needs to go on medications for her mental issues, she's obsessed with a mutual breakup, and basically talks to her like a child. What a dumpster fire she is, it really did not make her look good.
What I just underlined is what people like Krissy learned from Weeb Wars (in case you didn't know, she's on the KickVic bandwagon).
She had this notion because of the bullshit being spoonfed to the KickVic crowd by LawTwitter and the convoluted ruling of Mignogna v. Funimation et al by Judge John P. Chupp giving the perception that the bullshit was validated. Why else does she use the taunt "he could always sue for defamation" as if it would be an instant win for her? Yet, she became rattled when confronted by a competent judge and started behaving like a petulant child in court.