Quinton Kyle Hoover / Quinton Reviews / Q_Review / OttselSpy24 - fat fuck, anti-transphobic faggot, worshipper of Garfield and certified breadtuber

Is Quinton able to redeem himself?

• YASS QUEEN SLAY

Votes: 61 15.0%
  • Not without Caleb

Votes: 91 22.3%
  • Only inside a bouncy castle

Votes: 226 55.4%
  • After his love quest is over

Votes: 58 14.2%
  • With the love of a true and honest whaman

Votes: 48 11.8%

• Total voters

d12

Shoutout to @Supreme Sunday for the spoopy avatar
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I think Quinton needs to give up Twitter and distance himself from this whole mess if he ever wants to move past it. Of course that's assuming he isn't a drama loving social media addict who wants to be on the 'right side of history'.

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 667374 My take on the latest kerfuffle
Quinton was basically in the clear for like a month and a half but alas, his autism demands that he makes an ass of himself. Like even if "not mumkey" was Mumkey, what in flying fuck did he think he'd gain from reigniting a conflict that'd basically been dormant since early January?

Last edited by a moderator:

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's been radio silent for a while now, its gonna be day 5 soon.
Moral of this story: Don't scream about how you're a "Rapist Faggot" to kids on the internet
Call me incredibly optimistic or delusional, but I genuinely felt like Daft Pina's video would help out Quinton a bit. It was possibly the most level-headed video out there to criticize Quinton.
But alas, he's so far-gone with his head up his own ass. You can't reason with the guy anymore.

Also, when he said "your fans doxxed me", is he acknowledging this thread? Or is he referring to the channels that got his personal info from the copyright strikes?
View attachment 666492

OddEyes

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 669947 View attachment 669948 TL;DR "I'M AN UNFUCKABLE LARDASS SO I'M DROWNING MY SORROWS IN SHITTY PIZZA"
... How dare he quote Red Green.

... If you don't know who that is, well, it's a show called the Red Green show, a Canadian comedy program that's a men's show. With Duct Tape being the handy man's secret weapon.

Even had a movie made.

Vez'nan

oh wow
kiwifarms.net
Call me incredibly optimistic or delusional, but I genuinely felt like Daft Pina's video would help out Quinton a bit. It was possibly the most level-headed video out there to criticize Quinton.
But alas, he's so far-gone with his head up his own ass. You can't reason with the guy anymore.

Also, when he said "your fans doxxed me", is he acknowledging this thread? Or is he referring to the channels that got his personal info from the copyright strikes?
View attachment 666492
In situations like these, videos reporting on the kerfuffle don't help people, it's all about how the person in question acts, and in Quinton's case he acted like an exceptional individual.
As for the second one, I'd have to go with mostly the latter and maybe a little of the former. Even if he does look at here, he could never reveal that, because that would mean exposing the fact that he does get upset at this and admitting that he isn't above internet drama, and like all skeptics, he's too prideful of his self-proclaimed moral integrity to do that

U

UE 558

kiwifarms.net
In situations like these, videos reporting on the kerfuffle don't help people, it's all about how the person in question acts, and in Quinton's case he acted like an exceptional individual.
As for the second one, I'd have to go with mostly the latter and maybe a little of the former. Even if he does look at here, he could never reveal that, because that would mean exposing the fact that he does get upset at this and admitting that he isn't above internet drama, and like all skeptics, he's too prideful of his self-proclaimed moral integrity to do that
Also, as shown by his convo with Rusty and Emp, his ego is astronomical. Unless it's from a "fellow gud boi", 95% of the criticism he gets online, even if said to him directly in a voice call will just completely zip past him

Quintex96

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 666492
I think it's mostly the latter, but he can hardly accuse anyone of doxxing when he willingly gave away his name and other personal info in his older videos.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino