Quinton Kyle Hoover / Quinton Reviews / Quintex96 / QuintexUTTP / QuintexTheAntiRacist - fat cuck, real life NPC, anti-transphobic faggot and wannabe breadtuber/chapotard with several waifus

Is Quinton able to redeem himself?

• YASS QUEEN SLAY

Votes: 32 13.2%
  • Not without Caleb

Votes: 57 23.5%
  • Only inside a bouncy castle

Votes: 154 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

:islamic khantent:
kiwifarms.net
Old OP: http://archive.li/Eb7ik
Unoficial thread song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjWf0NwUoBo

(Im not mad, I'm disappointed Quinton)

Chapter I: A greasy neckbeard somewhere on the Bible Belt.

- Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times .
Niccolo Machiavelli

QUINTON Kyle Hoover (as is known for his DMCAs) was a failed incel (as he now loves womyn) and youtuber dedicated to, as his name implies, making REVIEWS about Doctor Who and other media he is a fan of. The evolution of his YouTube career mirrors that of many, jumping from trend to trend and genre to genre to see what brings the views. He is mostly known for his videos on FOP Live Action movies, GradeAUnderA and Rankin/Bass specials. They serve to paint a picture of how Quinton was perceived before the events that made him worthy of getting a thread.

Just another young dude with dreams of making movies and finally losing his virginity.

Quinton grew an audience and manage to network with other medium sized channels to reach a respectable sub size without being the best part of his own channel (that honor goes to his friend Caleb who did join the military) or developing a personality of his own. It should be noted that his break into stardom was due to appearing on Tosh.O. Quinton seems the be restricted on his behaviour to that of others he looks up to and is reflected in his content, this is best exemplified by this comment on a hbomberguy video about PewDiePie on reflection of his early days.

All characteristics that sum his persona can be attributed to the shadow others cast on him. A nerdy subpar reviewer who over analyzes media like any other Channel Awesome wannabe. The only aspect that has been consistent on him since the beginning is his passion for being a contrarian, and at that his white knighting of The Last Jedi has become legendary.

Chapter II: Long ago, on the commentary community...

- Know your enemy and know yourself and you will always be victorious.
Sun Tzu

Here Lies Rags by The Right Opinion is one of the most unnecessary videos made by an otherwise good commentator in which is featured the culmination of Quintons journey into becoming who he is today. If liking TLJ is right or not is a irrelevant, what isn't is how Quinton decided to use his segment on TRO to both justify himself on loving the movie and slandering Rags and MauLer, two very vocal Star Wars spergs that already had clashed with him.

MauLer was already the first "enemy" that Quinton garnered for his defense of Rian Johnson work so Quinton presented no qualms on attacking him the most. TRO was invited to the tenth episode of (unironically called) Every Frame A Pause podcast of MauLer to do damage control and clean the image of both after their video got featured on the previous two episodes. For Quinton at least, gaining a platform to slander their adversaries was quite a triumph.

Fast Forward to the VidCon of that year, Quinton went as a featured creator and met several people he went to collaborate with on the future, his star was rising and shining. For many this edition is only memorable for the shitfest that the Women Online panel became, due to the inclusion of Anita Sarkeesian on the lineup and how she treated some attendees among whom was Carl Benjamin better known as Sargon of Akkad who got called "garbage human". Quinton at the time was "redpilled", as if he wasn't into the social left tendencies, so this moment was pivotal on him becoming a male feminist. He made a video defending Anita among others about his experience at VidCon but it got erased after he received backlash. The closest thing to a mirror is this commentary by MangaKamen.

This was the beginning of the end for our big boy reviewer, so he decided to purge the weak links.
Chapter II.V: Subs Over Bros: Losing a friend due to autism

- Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
Michael Corleone

Turkey Tom is a divisive voice on the commentary community, by many considered not much than a Leafy/Oddguy wannabe at least on his earlier material. He and Quinton became friends to the point of the later making a shout out to the former. They are no longer in good terms, Tom passed to the ever increasing list of people Quinton doesn't want to see on his Twitter feed. Quinton excused himself over Tom growing to edgy to keep the friendship despite the timeline of videos at the time very inoffensive to what he presents now.

The real trigger seems to be Toms videos on Mr. Enter which landed him the status of personal harasser, interesting considering Quinton had a troubled past with the legendary cartoon reviewer.
During the backlash to the trailer of the Crunchyroll original High Guardian Spice, Mr. Enter went to his Deviantart account to share his take on the subject alongside a video and a journal entry; the entry however got bombarded by an account called quintex96 that openly attacked Mr. Enter and accused him of being a bigot over not liking it. Most of the attacks were more on line with suggesting Enter was an alt-right sympathizer for his disliking of nu-media.

All the comments by this account were flagged as spam which pushed the creation of at least to other known accounts: darksteel6 and whypipo that were identified as the same guy due to spreading the same copypastas and lack of subtlety.

Also, whypipo recognized to be autistic. So for you guys on the comments wondering, the answer is yes.

To this day Quinton does follow Enter on Twitter.

Chapter III: Kiwi Farms Reviews Quinton Reviews feat. Fat Cuck Soy Face (0:})

- Comedy with an agenda is not comedy... Because it's not meant to make people laugh - it's meant to make people agree.
Drew Gooden

With his content and persona blending so well into the mass, Quinton decided to make some changes. He got leaner, cut his beard, overexpose himself on camera like Lindsay Ellis and decided to go from taking inspiration from his Internet idols to rip them off. One could say that his increasing relevance got the best of him and he changed his approach, from self loathing to projection, starting on How Garfield Lost Its Magic. At least on the opinion of fellow youtuber DaftPina (props for putting us on the description box).
With the type of projection he was aiming for came a new brand of security that made him go from small jokes about Trump here and there that didn't cut the flow of the video to the disaster that was his review of The Thinning 2 which proved that he had developed Trump Derangement Syndrome alongside a snobby personality.

For comparison sake.

Quinton used his "honesty" to purge his comment section of any wrongthink. Ever since, Quinton has took a more passive-aggressive approach towards people even if they try to give friendly advice (like DaftPina).

Fallen Titans is today the badge of honor on Quintons channel. Is a series centered around discussing the changes YouTube has gone through as presented by the stars and trends that dominated it long ago. This series is only noteworthy for two episodes: Channel Awesome and Knockoff YouTubers. On the CA episode, Quinton goes about his influences as a creator and his old dream of joining the site on its heyday, which is pretty telling. On Knockoff YouTubers Quinton takes a jab at JonTron a year after the Destiny debate, this sole joke on particular seems to be the hill he wants to die on.

It's almost meta referential, self aware even, since his whole career has been about imitating what works for others after realizing that he by himself wasn't enough to carry the show. Let's dig deeper on that:
  • Quinton isn't Fredrik Knudsen. Down the Rabbit Hole is composed for a narration that relies heavily on a sense of objectivity that people have come to respect, which Quinton lacks for his incapacity to deliver facts. Knudsen has invited guests only a handful of times and those episodes had been the weakest because the illusion is lost, on this analogy Quinton is his own guest.
  • Quinton isn't Austin McConnell. Easily the most hurtful comparison because is clear Quinton is trying way too hard to be like him. Austin McConnell is a youtuber who makes videos on pretty much everything with almost nothing tying up what his channel is about outside of promoted series. His saving grace is good narration, smooth editing and that he didn't name his channel with the suffix of what he believed himself good to do. Quintons video on dreams (the smoking gun of his desperate copycatism) seems more like a vanity dream than a genuine afterthought anyway.
  • Quinton imitates traits of many former CA contributors, many of whom only gained traction for how the internet had little options entertainment wise. Just as many of the C-tier contributors themselves the only reason Quinton gained views was for reviewing things nobody else bothered to do.
Chapter IV: Is he joking or is he serious?

- Stupidity combined with arrogance and a huge ego will get you a long way.
Chris Lowe

(Founded on the KYM entry on SJWs)

(Found on his ED entry)

http://archive.li/3kHTv

http://archive.li/g3yjf

What a cute girl you were.

http://archive.li/NPgwJ

Quinton, as the people he so desperately imitates, is addicted to Twitter. He cant stop as much as he would want to and under the pretense of being brutally honest is willing to put warm takes, not even hot since that will at least imply a bit of originality. For many, Quinton is only known for his distaste for the political figure Ben Shapiro appearing on Meme ? Review ? for a brief segment. Quinton writes like he speaks, like a PC program only able to work within the limits of its own code and only knowledgeable of certain expressions and figures of speak to address such emotions. It didn't took very long for many small time commentators to catch flag and have a field day not only with the material that was already given but with the inevitable follow ups. Quinton played tough guy calling his critics "guppies" but cried harassment once he got called NPC.

(Courtesy of LULZ)

Quinton simply wasn't able to understand what might be the Internet golden rule: if you act like an idiot, expect do be treated as such.

Chapter V: Quinton Reviews v. Jonathan Tron and the State of YouTube

- Political correctness is fascism pretending to be manners.
George Carlin

The State Of the Youtube Podcast, composed by Rusty Cage, Emp Lemon and Mumkey Jones became the only big channel to discuss the Quinton debacle on their typical edgy way. In a sense, only Mumkey was mocking Quinton and at that his fans were the only ones that really kept the joke going. The exposure SOTY provided gave the Twitter drama new life which meant a one sided conflict that only Q took seriously.
Instead of playing it safe and continue reviewing stuff not related to current YouTube politics, Quinton doubled down on his condemnation of Pewdiepie on a video where he unironically embraces his role as servant to T-Series. As it was usual, he erased it once he didn't get immediate support. Many mirrors of this video and several others of interest were uploaded but all were DMCAd by Quinton; he made it manually and in the process he doxxed himself, once he noticed he blamed Mumkeys fanbase.
To bad many took the risk to keep this gem safe from the memory hole.

And after YouTube took down Mumkeys channel without any warning, something that affected many innocent creators and united many voices on the platform against it, he did this:

Apparently he does have somewhat of an interest for Susan Wojcicki anyway.

He took it down after mere minutes, probably realizing that it was just worse PR. He apologized firmly on Twitter, talked with EmpLemon on Discord and got the invitation to clean his image without needing to deal with Mumkey directly on the stage where all had begun.

Chapter VI: The Quinton Rebuttal or How I Learn to Stop Worrying and Play with Legos

- Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Robert J. Hanlon

https://archive.li/h0K3Y

For all the things that Quinton did until this very point he at least didn't had the opportunity to speak about the changes within his content and defend himself, so EmpLemon teased the idea of having an interview on the SOTY podcast to solve their grievances and move on. With the moderation of Internet Historian (who didn't record his part) the interview took place in a relatively civil manner. Emp was extremely nice due to his belief that Quinton was not bad just naive, Rusty stayed silent most of the time (probably wanting to kill himself) and Quinton gave the performance of his life with his repetitive rhetoric and clear intention to fuck the audio. Quinton dodged any responsibility on the alienation of his own fanbase.

Wanna know something funny? Play the whole episode of SOTY and take a look at this tweets, they were published two days after the recording and were obviously deleted.

All of them are almost verbatim. Quinton reached a point in the
DOWNWARD SPIRAL that has leaved him like an actual CPU program.
Brief summary:
  • He not only reads Nu-Media but has conceded that they serve a purpose on dividing and forcing a bad perception of the whole website for the world to see.
  • He decided to explain his politics using GamerGate as a setway.
  • Pewdiepie committed the mistake of having Ben Shapiro on Meme Review not for inviting him but rather for not putting a disclaimer aka a Trigger Warning that his evil eyebrows were going to be seen by literal nine year olds.
  • He claimed that SJWs aren't a real thing but white supremacists on YouTube are a genuine threat.
  • He goes to the comment section of people like ContraPoints and Patrick Willems to suck their dicks.
  • He is a hardcore fan of Anita Sarkeesian in 2019.
  • He made a terrible metaphor about bouncy castles as political opinions.
Quinton Kyle Hoover did not went to find common ground with other creators, he went so nobody had the right to call him out for not apologizing.

Chapter VII: Reviewing The Aftermath

- One could only damage oneself through the harm one did to others. One could never get directly at oneself .

Jean-Paul Sartre

"Thy who lives by slander and libel, dies by the social blade".

Things couldn't look worse.

• Quinton Reviews is suffering the Bobby Burns Effect, where uploading means losing subs.
  • None of the people he so desperately leeches off are taking any notice of his existence.
  • Even people such as DaftPina, who genuinely tried to help are treated poorly.
  • Mumkey did lost his channel but got the support of many, including Pewdiepie.
  • Rags and MauLer, his enemies, appeared after him to mock him in company of Mumkey back on SOTY.
  • Nerd City went to talk on defense of edgy youtubers on various platforms and appeared on SOTY shortly after accompanied by Justin Whang, another guy Quinton respects.
  • Internet Historian has confronted him on his behaviour.
  • Turkey Tom also stabbed his dead horse, and also appeared on SOTY first.
  • Every attempt at cleaning his image is accompanied by a passive aggressive jab to release himself of any responsibility.

• May his reputation as a NPC be proved and his status as a cow not underestimated.
Full name: Quinton Kyle Hoover
Address: 103 Merewood Dr Versailles, KY 40383
Family: Gwendolyn M Hoover, Mendol Russell Hoover, Hope Elizabeth Hoover
Home PH: (859) 879-9653
Possibly student of UKY or Transylvania.
Official Site: https://quintonreviews.com/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM0V8r4kuIWIl6Sy-NHj2lg
2nd YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbkGdgSbDuPETN-wVY_3OAw
All Grown Up Halloween Special: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8u_CRftWecLBsBejIvE6NQ
Twitter: https://twitter.com/q_review

Deviantart SoccAccount: https://www.deviantart.com/quintex96
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/QuintonReviews
Subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/QuintonReviews/
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/QReview
ED Article: https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Quinton_Reviews

Attachments

Last edited:

Agent Nahman Jayden

Acts like he's from space
kiwifarms.net
I found this guy by accident going through SaberSpark's videos and thought they were... entertaining, at least.

The second he started his diatribe on Trump, I stopped the video and unsubscribed to him. I don't even care that he doesn't like the guy, I'm just fucking sick of people who don't like him spouting off the same, inaccurate talking points that float around the collective echo chambers on the internet.

I didn't even know about the Twitter stuff but I'm not surprised. I also can't really see this guy going down in history as one of the great dumpster fires of Youtube/Twitter idiots. He's just a loser who has a couple entertaining videos and no substance to hold himself up as an interesting individual with his own unique perspective or independent thoughts.

I'd love to be proven wrong, though; I AM curious to see how exceptional he's willing to become to hang on to whatever relevance he thinks he's entitled to.

Otis Boi

Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Honestly I cant belive it to so long for people to relate how much of a joke Q boy is. It was the vidcon video the one where he passive aggressively bitches at everyone. Up until that point I was kinda starting to "like" his content but once I saw that it made me being to notice how cringe his whole persona was.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

kiwifarms.net
I found this guy by accident going through SaberSpark's videos and thought they were... entertaining, at least.

The second he started his diatribe on Trump, I stopped the video and unsubscribed to him. I don't even care that he doesn't like the guy, I'm just fucking sick of people who don't like him spouting off the same, inaccurate talking points that float around the collective echo chambers on the internet.

I didn't even know about the Twitter stuff but I'm not surprised. I also can't really see this guy going down in history as one of the great dumpster fires of Youtube/Twitter idiots. He's just a loser who has a couple entertaining videos and no substance to hold himself up as an interesting individual with his own unique perspective or independent thoughts.

I'd love to be proven wrong, though; I AM curious to see how exceptional he's willing to become to hang on to whatever relevance he thinks he's entitled to.
Something that Jar said on his video really stuck with me "Quinton reminds me of Bob Chipman or Lily Peet, even when I like his content he finds the way to make it taste bittersweet".

whitepumpkin

Verified Autumn White Girl
kiwifarms.net
I watched his GradeA videos a while back, and I didn't find them bad. But all the other videos of his that popped up in my recommends really didn't look too interesting. Reading this makes me glad I didn't bother letting more of them play. He sounds like one of those contrarian youtubers that have to take the other people's side in order to seem non-biased, and usually have poor explanations to why they did.

I really wish these types of people would actually explain why they don't like someone - preferably with evidence - instead of going "I don't like them because they're a racist, so if you listen to them, you're enabling a racist, you racist." Like what's wrong with Ben Shapiro? What's wrong with the President - real facts would be nice, not CNN tweets. If the sentence starts with "Transphobic" or "Racist" then you lose.

Cool kitties club

Kiwi Farms unofficial pet e-catboy
kiwifarms.net
This turn of events is funny as Quinton made two now deleted videos criticizing the left. The first was criticizing the pewdiepie nazi controversy and the second criticizing the post trump protest like the women's march as being pointless and nonsensical compared to previous great protests like the million man march. In fact the pewdiepie video is referenced and linked in the description here (the video has been deleted so the link doesn't work anymore) with Quinton in the comments calling the controversy a shit show.

Cho Chan

jesus tryna take th wheel but i wanna keep sinning
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget that time on twitter he said that Pewdiepie was worse than Logan Paul because he 'kept repeating the same mistakes over and over' as if filming a dead body is a mistake Logal Paul could have repeated.

He also recently said 'when you want to stay out of drama but pewdiepie fucks up again' and 75% of the responses were 'so don't say anything?'.

Otis Boi

Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Not self-Aware enough to avoid unnecessary politics, he's getting backlash but is not that bad, he probably won't devolve further into a full fledged lolcow.
His inability to handle criticism with out try to push it down the memory hole is what puts him on the very edge. He also does seem to like to inject him self in to drama he has no business bringing in. I think he will be a cow on the level of Devon Tracey but I think he still has a height chance to be one.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

kiwifarms.net
This turn of events is funny as Quinton made two now deleted videos criticizing the left. The first was criticizing the pewdiepie nazi controversy and the second criticizing the post trump protest like the women's march as being pointless and nonsensical compared to previous great protests like the million man march. In fact the pewdiepie video is referenced and linked in the description here (the video has been deleted so the link doesn't work anymore) with Quinton in the comments calling the controversy a shit show.
The closest to a controversial opinion he has still up on his channel is his Dear White People video where he doesn't really take a side.

Last edited:

2odastream

r/Drama queen
kiwifarms.net
Either don't post it or don't call it powerleveling. Every single one of you fucking retards doing this shit need to be fucking killed.
:powerlevel::powerlevel::powerlevel: I was part of this guy's discord a long while back, debated making a thread on him but decided I'm too re-tard-ed to do it justice. I have some great content I picked up, like when he abandoned his old discord because it was "full of alt. righters" (I don't know where this gaym theory came from, but apparently people will making memes that triggered him) and started a new one that was curated to have people that only agreed with him. For some reason I got invited, in response I pasted the invite on the main discord. Moral of the story: don't trust me to do anything. :powerlevel::powerlevel::powerlevel:

:powerlevel: :powerlevel::powerlevel:The dude has some pretty exceptional moments, like in the discord when I pointed out something akin to "Disney is hardly being progressive with The Last Jedi if they censor out an interracial kiss in the Chinese cut to make money" and he just told me to fuck off. To be fair, I was acting like a sperg because I thought I was being totally fonnee and epik at the time but his response was pretty salty. :powerlevel::powerlevel::powerlevel:

:powerlevel::powerlevel::powerlevel: I made a new discord for the public to use, located here, but then didn't bother promoting it. Becaause much like how Quinton grew out of being a fan of Doug Walker I realised being a fan of Quinton was like ten times worse on the 'tism scale, but enough about me. If anyone here wants to vandalise it be my guest. :powerlevel::powerlevel::powerlevel:

:powerlevel::powerlevel::powerlevel:I try to be as dramatic as possible but even I think I was being totally cringy and only a year has passed since then. Oh well.:powerlevel::powerlevel::powerlevel:
I gathered some stuff from his twitter, discord, youtube, etc. a long time ago that might be of interest. Granted, our attitude towards info was very much "smash and grab" as we weren't sure if the discord would still be around so a lot of it is mild Star Wars sperging and isn't very interesting.
you're allowed to self dox.png
"You can ask where someone lives."
victim complex.png
Dude has a total victim complex and a real hateboner for JonTron.
curbyourquinton.png
*curb your quinton theme plays*. For context, he's basically saying the plot of a Christmas Doctor Who episode that ended up actually happening wouldn't happen.
commentscree.png IMG_8327.JPG IMG_8329.JPG MVI_5155.00_20_42_20.Still003.jpg Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_9.png Screenshot_10.png Screenshot_11.png Screenshot_12.png Screenshot_13.png Screenshot_14.png Screenshot_15.png Screenshot_16.png Screenshot_17.png Screenshot_18.png Screenshot_19.png
I forgot what most of the context of these is, but here's some confirmation of him being a friend of YMS the dog-fricker. I also find it funny the guy that spends his living off making fun of children's films and pulling funny faces didn't see anything wrong with Super-Leia, but nobody cares about TLJ anymore so just enjoy a grown man whining about objectivity in people's reviews of his favourite spaceshit movies.
doesnt like metokur.png
Oh, and he doesn't like Metokur if any of you care. I'm sure someone would've if I posted this like a year ago as originally planned.

I still have access to both the old and new discords so if anybody wants to see more of Quinton being a fool on there then you probably still shouldn't ask because that'll only encourage me.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino