Quinton Kyle Hoover / Quinton Reviews / Quintex96 / QuintexUTTP / QuintexTheAntiRacist - fat cuck, real life NPC, anti-transphobic faggot and wannabe breadtuber/chapotard with several waifus

Is Quinton able to redeem himself?

• YASS QUEEN SLAY

Votes: 32 13.2%
  • Not without Caleb

Votes: 57 23.5%
  • Only inside a bouncy castle

Votes: 154 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His first mistake is thinking anyone gives enough of a shit about him to want to kill him.
Nah. His first mistake was getting himself wrapped up in all this drama, only to let it escalate to the point of no-return.

Had he acted more maturely towards the commentators or not shit on Mumkey after he lost his channel, this thread never would have existed.

Moon Jelly

kiwifarms.net
Nah. His first mistake was getting himself wrapped up in all this drama, only to let it escalate to the point of no-return.

Had he acted more maturely towards the commentators or not shit on Mumkey after he lost his channel, this thread never would have existed.
I don't mean generally, I was referring to the comments about the Mumkey fan account. But yeah overall he could've just not been an immature hack.

oddish

itsa me, oddguy
kiwifarms.net
God, anyone who says "cool beans" always comes off as massively assblasted.
I don't know what I love most about this. The fact he DM'd this to a random meme account he mistook for Mumkey Jones? The fact he's still mad about this and is now crying on twitter about being harassed? The fact he accuses Mumkey of doxing him when he actually doxed himself? Or liberal Quinton's liberal use of the word "Faggot".

Rebis

kiwifarms.net
I don't know what I love most about this. The fact he DM'd this to a random meme account he mistook for Mumkey Jones? The fact he's still mad about this and is now crying on twitter about being harassed? The fact he accuses Mumkey of doxing him when he actually doxed himself? Or liberal Quinton's liberal use of the word "Faggot".
Please let his friends turn on him because “faggot is a slur no matter the context”

mrdk_04

In semi-autist hell.
kiwifarms.net
He can never not talk about how he's "disavowed transphobia", or is "pro-LGBT", or an "anti-racist". What does he want, a fucking medal?
I doubt he's self aware enough to desire things humans put stock in, since he's the living embodiment of an NPC. Shallow, derivative, chasing trends and having no original thought of his own.

mrdk_04

In semi-autist hell.
kiwifarms.net
Mfw he lacks this much self-awareness.png

"There was this moment in 2017 where I saw this photo of all these antiSJW bros hanging out, and they all looked exactly like me. I relialised how that cant be a coincidence, and i came to the realization that I had bought into this culture because it tells me that I AM THE VICTIM and that no one else is. No other group would do that, and I think that's why it attracts so many angry straight white males.

I was always left leaning, especially in high school. My mother taught me to hate bigotry and to strive for acceptance, and I guess all this has just been me coming back to the core of who I've always been."
DyGVaKcWsAAqa1R.jpg-large.jpg
IMG_1749.JPG

Nice monomania there, Quinton.

2odastream

r/Drama queen
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 666904
"There was this moment in 2017 where I saw this photo of all these antiSJW bros hanging out, and they all looked exactly like me. I relialised how that cant be a coincidence, and i came to the realization that I had bought into this culture because it tells me that I AM THE VICTIM and that no one else is. No other group would do that, and I think that's why it attracts so many angry straight white males.

I was always left leaning, especially in high school. My mother taught me to hate bigotry and to strive for acceptance, and I guess all this has just been me coming back to the core of who I've always been."View attachment 666919 View attachment 666920
Nice monomania there, Quinton.
Or maybe Quinton, you all just liked dunking on stupid people? Until, of course, you became an angry straight white male towards Mumkey.

Also if we can get an image of that vidcon anti-SJW meeting versus the vidcon SJW meeting we’d see the “evil republican billionaire” side while just as faggy is more diverse than the “totally not horrible people college bike lock owner” side.

Also why does every repenting anti-SJW have to then turn around and endorse that snake oil salesmen? Get some original programming.

TheImportantFart

Fart Herbert’s Dune
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also if we can get an image of that vidcon anti-SJW meeting versus the vidcon SJW meeting we’d see the “evil republican billionaire” side while just as faggy is more diverse than the “totally not horrible people college bike lock owner” side.
Here you go:

4821D97C-CB85-43DD-8EFE-32A8C1EF0768.jpeg

Yup, totally a bunch of fucking white males.

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
Here you go:

View attachment 667198

Yup, totally a bunch of fucking white males.
It so diverse it has the boulder king matt sitting near the cucklord bundy who is creepily looming over him like he is about to suck the soy out of matt's boulder arms.

And yet that image will still be funnier than anything in quinton's videos.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino