Quinton Kyle Hoover / Quinton Reviews / Quintex96 / QuintexUTTP / QuintexTheAntiRacist - fat cuck, real life NPC, anti-transphobic faggot and wannabe breadtuber/chapotard with several waifus

Is Quinton able to redeem himself?

• YASS QUEEN SLAY

Votes: 32 13.2%
  • Not without Caleb

Votes: 57 23.5%
  • Only inside a bouncy castle

Votes: 154 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

linchan

kiwifarms.net
Is Quinton MetalJess or Pod Awful Jesse on this analogy?
Nah I don't mean a direct parallel, more like metaphorical connection. Like Quinton eventually looses followers and Mumkey comes off as the better man, and occasionally there will be sperging from Quinton towards Mumkey which backfires as more ammunition against him.

Vez'nan

oh wow
kiwifarms.net
Nah I don't mean a direct parallel, more like metaphorical connection. Like Quinton eventually looses followers and Mumkey comes off as the better man, and occasionally there will be sperging from Quinton towards Mumkey which backfires as more ammunition against him.
If Quinton decides to completely stay down in this drama and just go back to reviewing kid's shit, then this won't happen.
If he does keep starting shit and throwing shade, then yeah this might be possible

purpleboy

Exceptional the Individualhog
kiwifarms.net
It's now about close a week since he tweeted anything, I guess he really decided to step away back. Don't even know why he even wanted to bother digging up old Mumkey Jones drama when even I forgot about it.

Also:
View attachment 671742
I love how fat cucks like him, Boogie, and Hambly feel the need to use illustrated versions of themselves as twitter avatars because their actual faces resemble those of dirty homeless men
EF3B4A27-A037-46FE-9990-94B5AC64A3B0-229-00000009EB37B499.png
IMG_2716.jpg
IMG_2717.jpg

Dickxon

An exceptional President for an exceptional nation
kiwifarms.net
I love how fat cucks like him, Boogie, and Hambly feel the need to use illustrated versions of themselves as twitter avatars because their actual faces resemble those of dirty homeless men
Fat men are the cis equivalent of troons.
No conscious self-awareness, but enough SUBconscious self-awareness to go "Whatever you draw, don't actually draw me how I really look like".

purpleboy

Exceptional the Individualhog
kiwifarms.net
Fat men are the cis equivalent of troons.
No conscious self-awareness, but enough SUBconscious self-awareness to go "Whatever you draw, don't actually draw me how I really look like".
Depends. The ones who aren't complete pussies (unlike Quinton and the other fatties I mentioned) will sometimes have artists go out of their way to make them look gross in a Ren and Stimpy style

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino