Quinton Kyle Hoover / Quinton Reviews / Quintex96 / QuintexUTTP / QuintexTheAntiRacist - fat cuck, real life NPC, anti-transphobic faggot and wannabe breadtuber/chapotard with several waifus

Is Quinton able to redeem himself?

• YASS QUEEN SLAY

Votes: 32 13.2%
  • Not without Caleb

Votes: 57 23.5%
  • Only inside a bouncy castle

Votes: 154 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

purpleboy

Exceptional the Individualhog
kiwifarms.net
When he's talking about some autistic shit like Rankin Bass movies, he's actually pretty comfy to watch, but as soon as he expresses an opinion on anything in reality, he becomes a total sperg.
More or less. I was gravitated to him by his dumb, but endearing reviews of shit like Fairly Oddparents movies or dumb mockbusters, but then got pushed away once he started repeatedly antagonizing his own fanbase on twitter. I follow tons of people with exceptional political opinions, but most of them don't go out of their way to attack their own fanbases.

SwanDive

Skyburner
kiwifarms.net

Tonberry

Everyone's (Favorite) Grudge
kiwifarms.net
I'll be seriously impressed if that Doctor Who video doesn't feature another awkward tangent about his political views. No matter how hard he tries to leave the drama behind him, I doubt he's gonna be able to spend those 10-ish minutes talking about it without taking a jab at anyone who disliked series 11.

scathefire

🔥 🐱 🔥
kiwifarms.net
No matter how hard he tries to leave the drama behind him
If he’s trying hard to leave it behind, he’s clearly not very good at it as he can never just leave well enough alone. Like sending a bunch of passive-aggressive DMs to a twitter account that wasn’t actually Mumkey Jones at a point when the drama was nearly dead.

Edit: Although, I would be heartbroken if he decided to stop making an ass of himself on the internet. Please Quinton, dear god. Keep doing what you’re doing, for as long as possible.

Last edited:

Tonberry

kiwifarms.net
From the way his recent videos didn't have any of his random spergings political opinions I can't help but think Quinton was trying to let it all die for a while, but he's just too autistic to let go. I gotta assume that Not Mumkey Jones tossed some cheap bait at him over the DMs, and that caused him to snap, write that long passive aggressive text wall and make a complete ass of himself on the internet for what, the tenth time by now?

If he were trying to revive the drama to m1lk it for attention, it'd be smarter to follow that up with a video or more pity-baiting tweets about how he keeps being attacked by those nasty nazis, but instead he just disappeared from the internet for ten days. So yeah, basically:
he’s clearly not very good at it

It's amazing watching Quinton kill his own channel by bringing politics where it doesn't belong. Apparently the skeptic meet up at vidcon is what set him off. He said he saw the pictures of all the fat neckbeards and he didn't want to be one of them. So instead of being a fat right-wing neckbeard he became a fat left-wing neckbeard.

A normal person would've saw the picture and say maybe I should lose weight, maybe listen to the other side. But Quinton is incapable of self reflection, it's one side or the other. Convert Zeal.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
It's amazing watching Quinton kill his own channel by bringing politics where it doesn't belong. Apparently the skeptic meet up at vidcon is what set him off. He said he saw the pictures of all the fat neckbeards and he didn't want to be one of them. So instead of being a fat right-wing neckbeard he became a fat left-wing neckbeard.

A normal person would've saw the picture and say maybe I should lose weight, maybe listen to the other side. But Quinton is incapable of self reflection, it's one side or the other. Convert Zeal.
I can understand being worried about becoming Sargon. what would happen if he went to a neckbeard soyboy meetup?

I can understand being worried about becoming Sargon. what would happen if he went to a neckbeard soyboy meetup?
I don't know, i've seen the pictures of the SJW neckbeards and their really is no difference. Except all of them seem to be balding. hmmm emjoi When most people are faced with the reality that they've become they change it, Quinton went the fastest route. Instead of working out, eating better, learning different political beliefs he just did a complete 180 and in his mind he's a new man.

Degenerated

Artesté
kiwifarms.net
I'm not too devastated or anything but it makes me kind of sad to see him go down this route. I found his channel awhile ago and genuinely once looked forwards to his videos. His early doctor who videos were comfy and I liked his discussions on various random movies, too. I unsubscribed once it became clear this wasn't a one off mistake kind of thing but a new exceptional direction.

fuck off feel emotes ree

Last edited:

Tonberry

kiwifarms.net
I remember that little rant in the Matt Hoss video always rubbed me wrong, in a 'weird flex but okay' kind of way. It's nowhere near as forced as his Trump rant in that movie review felt, but it's still pretty awkward and out of place. He's exposing a side of his life nobody really cared about and it's possible that nobody would've found out about it otherwise, and it adds little to nothing to the video or the point he was trying to make.

I guess he shares the same definition of "Honest Content" OPL used to have?

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

:islamic khantent:
kiwifarms.net
"Four hour Bee Movie video" that's a joke, right? Sarcasm, an in-joke, right?

Right?
He did arrive to the Bee-wagon too late.

Was reading the thread and remembered this clip:
@2:00 Quinton admits to being an incel.

At this point im just waiting for the "male feminist ally" mask to inevitably fall off when someone comes forward accusing him of sexual misconduct.
Moments like that remind that he has admitted to be exceptional. At times he doesn't even seems high functional, just petulant and insecure at the same time.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino