Quinton Reviews / Quinton Kyle Hoover / Q_Review / OttselSpy24 / OttselSpy25 - fat fuck, anti-transphobic faggot, worshipper of Garfield and certified breadtuber

Is Quinton able to redeem himself?

• YASS QUEEN SLAY

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • Not without Caleb

Votes: 135 18.8%
  • Only inside a bouncy castle

Votes: 342 47.5%
  • After his love quest is over

Votes: 162 22.5%
  • With the love of a true and honest whaman

Votes: 154 21.4%

• Total voters

HangEight

Lvl. 50 Pog Amateur
kiwifarms.net
Did the company that overestimate sales and produce some beforehand? I honestly see no reason for them to extend a second time after he failed to get halfway after they extended it once.
I'm thinking that it's because like the Big Q said on his Discord, if they get to at least 200 and Quinton forgoes all profit from the plush they can still make it. Since they're already close to 200 they probably figured they'd give him one more extension to at least reach that. Still don't think all those other Youtubers with failed campaigns would be happy if they knew Quinton got all this special treatment, but it'd be hilarious to see his campaign fail even after he got TWO extensions.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Independent and Empowered since 2017
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm thinking that it's because like the Big Q said on his Discord, if they get to at least 200 and Quinton forgoes all profit from the plush they can still make it. Since they're already close to 200 they probably figured they'd give him one more extension to at least reach that. Still don't think all those other Youtubers with failed campaigns would be happy if they knew Quinton got all this special treatment, but it'd be hilarious to see his campaign fail even after he got TWO extensions.
discord 1.PNGdiscord 2.PNG

I'm curious as to how the arrangement works here. Did he have to pay extra to extend the campaign, does Makeship take a bigger cut, is just good old nepotism?

Other updates involving Reddit and Reddit tier thinking.
redditors again.PNGbahsatan.PNGforensics.PNGwatch men again.PNG

Who Vile

kiwifarms.net
Did the company that overestimate sales and produce some beforehand? I honestly see no reason for them to extend a second time after he failed to get halfway after they extended it once.
This is just a guess but I imagine most people who have projects fail have the self respect to call it off.
Quinton's ego and love of consumerism and useless nonsense memorablia combined to make him very motivated to plead with the company for extensions.
In addition, I imagine prototyping and readying manufacture for something like this least somewhat expensive, if not they at least need to pay their employees for their time running around and arranging it. If a client is desperate enough to completely sacrifice their cut and you can break even, why not.

I predict either:
1: Quinton will get a video out in time or actually promote it, and will barely squeak out the 23 orders he needs in
2: He won't do either and fail.

If he does fail to get 23, with his fanboys offering to buy extras just to appease him and two extentions, that truly is a massive L

Rover

It's more fun traveling in pairs, or so they say!
kiwifarms.net
Remember how I said back in this post that Quinton should use the community tab to ask the viewers what kinds of videos they want?
The community tab is a youtuber's best friend for communicating with their subscribers that don't want to use twitter or discord or some crap like that. Used properly it can even work better than them. Since it's on the native site it goes directly into the subscription feed as well on mobile, and Quinton could easily ask viewers what they want, or for video ideas. But he would rather just stay in the bubble he's made for himself.
Quinton has decided to half take that advice. Because instead of using the community tab, the thing on youtube, he has decided to use his out of the way subreddit, yet another hugbox.
As you would expect, this has not given him very many good ideas.
The reddit post (archive)
Screenshot_2020-09-04 What videos would you like to see .png

LukeMcGregor

kiwifarms.net
Remember how I said back in this post that Quinton should use the community tab to ask the viewers what kinds of videos they want?

Quinton has decided to half take that advice. Because instead of using the community tab, the thing on youtube, he has decided to use his out of the way subreddit, yet another hugbox.
As you would expect, this has not given him very many good ideas.
The reddit post (archive)
View attachment 1572471
I noticed he deleted that thread about the community tab. Why did that trigger him so hard, is he really that desperate to keep his 'fascist' subscribers?

Scarmaiden

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1572416View attachment 1572421

I'm curious as to how the arrangement works here. Did he have to pay extra to extend the campaign, does Makeship take a bigger cut, is just good old nepotism?

Other updates involving Reddit and Reddit tier thinking.
View attachment 1572428View attachment 1572430View attachment 1572434View attachment 1572425
Wtf? "No one is owed access to discord server"? Yes they are:
aa.PNG

It's one of the rewards on his fucking patreon and they have every right to demand it. So you either let them in an ban them afterwards if they do "troll", or you refund their money. He can't just be like "yeah thanks for money, but my quinton sense is tingling so can't let you it"

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
Wtf? "No one is owed access to discord server"? Yes they are:
View attachment 1573353
It's one of the rewards on his fucking patreon and they have every right to demand it. So you either let them in an ban them afterwards if they do "troll", or you refund their money. He can't just be like "yeah thanks for money, but my quinton sense is tingling so can't let you it"
Someone could file a patreon complaint about that.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Independent and Empowered since 2017
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They gave him ANOTHER extension!

No other plushie ever on this website has gotten not one but TWO extensions.
View attachment 1573632
Not true, the one example I can think off is Carbot Zergling, which is the all time best seller with over 17k and had at least three extensiones. Other thing is that most youtubers just own that their campaigns didn't make it on time.
I'm on mobile so I owe confirmation but since his sponsor refused the intended premiere Makeship gave him another chance.
EDIT:
plush extension.PNG

EDIT: Quinton plans on getting rid of the disclaimer joke at the start of Watchmen. Not sure if he means the Cartoon Americans bit or the "You don't know how to read" bit or even that whole segment.

Last edited:

Doctor Placebo

Somebody asked for brains?
kiwifarms.net
That's a great rhetorical trap from Sargon. The only flaw is that shitlibs are inherently hypocritical and don't care that what they believe is a lie.
It would be more accurate to say most of them believe it's not a lie even if it's completely contradictory, because they base their concept of truth on what their peers and people in positions of authority tell them, not on any logic or reason they can apply themselves, even if it's glaringly obvious.

Imposteroak

Actually the real Oak
kiwifarms.net
The existence of trans people is only argued by melodramatic trannies and retards like quinton. People on the anti tra side are painfully aware that trans people exist, the argument is the definition, which neither side agrees on.
Where we usually end up is arguing whether trans people are trying to be something they are not or "they have always been what they identified as and gender is just a social constuct and biological sex is a spectrum and why are u so obsessed with other peoples genitals huh?"