Quinton Reviews / Quinton Kyle Hoover / Q_Review / OttselSpy24 / OttselSpy25 - fat fuck, anti-transphobic faggot, worshipper of Garfield and certified breadtuber

Is Quinton able to redeem himself?

• YASS QUEEN SLAY

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • Not without Caleb

Votes: 135 18.7%
  • Only inside a bouncy castle

Votes: 342 47.4%
  • After his love quest is over

Votes: 162 22.5%
  • With the love of a true and honest whaman

Votes: 155 21.5%

• Total voters

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't help Quinton's takes are even more basic bitch in comparison to a hot take the Movieblob will make, hell Quinton honestly feels like a more drawn out Movieblob and some of the sketches feel like shit you'd see on their show. Mini-Quinton reminded me of that Navi ripoff Bob had.

As for Quinton, I wonder if he is capable of making any video without bringing in his politics.

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
I might be completely misremembering but didn't Quinton say on Twitter or Patreon a while ago that he wants to stop trying to be a Breadtuber and just focus on videos he personally enjoys making? What happened? Dude has almost 700 patrons, why even try making videos that get a whole bunch of views when you're able to make a living now just doing whatever you wanna do? I get that he might see a drop in growth and some people could unpatron but growth at the cost of constantly having to do shit you're not interested in and don't really wanna do sounds less than preferable to me plus whatever growth he gets after would be from genuine interest in what he enjoys, not just more of an incentive to continue hitting trends.

Is there like a single one of the dude's problems that doesn't tie back to him trying to be a Breadtuber? His mental and physical health are in a serious decline, he don't think too good no more due to woke-poisoning despite being a pretty reasonable guy before, and he gave up his old support network of people who were willing to make themselves look bad defending a friend and still trying to soften the blow even when they knew he was wrong over a group of mentally ill people who will disown you the second you say something counter to their narrative even by accident. Hell, fucker even dropped Contra after the whole nonbinary debacle, The Dark Queen is no longer extreme enough for her simps. I don't know what drives a man to pursue something so clearly bad for him but then again, I'm a fat neckbeard so maybe I shouldn't be the one to say that line.

Joe Swanson

Famed TV Cripple
kiwifarms.net
Quinton's plush campaign has ended, unsuccessful. He couldn't even sell half the amount needed despite two extensions.View attachment 1587906
He's gonna blame this on his videos not getting views, rather then it being a shitty product and his horrible marketing

Edit: son of a bitch it was extended once again despite ending, they must've made them in bulk before the campaign was even funded because I can't imagine any other reason they give this fag so many extensions for his shitty plush
1599839152748.png

Last edited:

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Independent and Empowered since 2017
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
might be completely misremembering but didn't Quinton say on Twitter or Patreon a while ago that he wants to stop trying to be a Breadtuber and just focus on videos he personally enjoys making? What happened?
He said making popular videos overall, not really to stop making political videos alltogether as his latest upload exposes, and he said it several times while plugging his Patreon on YouTube on late 2019. As the complains on his Discord show, Quinton is still pretty fixated on reaching that 400k milestone and is clear his views bother him to the point the Quintonians and Quintonettes have to watch the same video three times just to ensure the sheckles keep flowing. It pretty SAD™ that there are creators who are objectively and subjectively better than Quinton and have yet to reach the heights his channel reached. Quinton Reviews is like a whale carcass rooting in the beach awaiting for some retard to use TNT to get rid of it.

Allow me to give you some good news for once. Quinton went to watch Bill & Ted 3 with his dad Wednesday night.
pinapple.PNG

Quinton has mentioned B&T 3 as one of the few reasons he could list to keep himself alive. Not family, not friends, not fans. And he already watched it, yet I do not expect him to suicide bait.

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's gonna blame this on his videos not getting views, rather then it being a shitty product and his horrible marketing

Edit: son of a bitch it was extended once again despite ending, they must've made them in bulk before the campaign was even funded because I can't imagine any other reason they give this fag so many extensions for his shitty plush
View attachment 1588250

What does quinton have on them?

1599847431156.png

Look at those cold, dead, soulless eyes, quinton is coming to the realization that he is about to watch the only thing keeping him alive. I'm 90% sure his dads smile is caused by the knowledge that his familly will finally be rid of their problem child.

Last edited:

SpergPatrol

You're a faggot Harry
kiwifarms.net
He said making popular videos overall, not really to stop making political videos alltogether as his latest upload exposes, and he said it several times while plugging his Patreon on YouTube on late 2019. As the complains on his Discord show, Quinton is still pretty fixated on reaching that 400k milestone and is clear his views bother him to the point the Quintonians and Quintonettes have to watch the same video three times just to ensure the sheckles keep flowing. It pretty SAD™ that there are creators who are objectively and subjectively better than Quinton and have yet to reach the heights his channel reached. Quinton Reviews is like a whale carcass rooting in the beach awaiting for some retard to use TNT to get rid of it.

Allow me to give you some good news for once. Quinton went to watch Bill & Ted 3 with his dad Wednesday night.
View attachment 1588617
Quinton has mentioned B&T 3 as one of the few reasons he could list to keep himself alive. Not family, not friends, not fans. And he already watched it, yet I do not expect him to suicide bait.
Well his will to live not going to matter when you're going to the theaters during a pandemic without a mask in a place not normally known for hygiene

Huge Fuckin Nerd

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1588250
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Rover

It's more fun traveling in pairs, or so they say!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1588250
How many times is this thing going to get an extension?! It's nuts, absolutely insane. They're trying so hard to have garfield sand man reach the goal but no matter how long they wait it never will. Because Quinton isn't a popular enough youtuber, and his marketing for it sucks since he wants to stick to his hugboxes.
Has any other Makeship campaign been extended this much? How would the youtubers with failed campaigns feel if they knew Quinton Reviews was getting special treatment?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Neurotic Loser

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Independent and Empowered since 2017
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well his will to live not going to matter when you're going to the theaters during a pandemic without a mask in a place not normally known for hygiene
He and his dad where the only people on the room on a cinema well outside their town.

Has any other Makeship campaign been extended this much? How would the youtubers with failed campaigns feel if they knew Quinton Reviews was getting special treatment?
I cannot verify this but Q seems to be the worst performing ever with multiple extentions. My original theory was that he was paying a small fee to keep the campaign from ending but it genuinely seems like he only had to talk to management.
I think is more an issue of principles. Most creators that did not make it just took the L. Syrmor for example was roughly 40 plushies from making it and he still refused to get an extention, whereas Q seems to be trying to prove a point. His videos are tanking which is affecting his bottom line, so he clearly has stakes on this he wants to weaponize. Problem is the people that still like him and are willing to invest on him are very few and most of his own social connections are social pariahs themselves or are on that territory, since Quinton on his own way is adopting the worst traits of people like Mr. Enter at the height of his cowdom. Quinton should just let it die now because at this rate he is only going to sell 400 by next year with several paypigs having at least 10 plushies that might end up in Ebay in a year time.

Last edited:

LukeMcGregor

kiwifarms.net

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Hal

niggy joo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

quickthrowaway

kiwifarms.net

HangEight

Lvl. 50 Pog Amateur
kiwifarms.net
Recent Leafy drama has given Quinton an opportunity to express his undying hatred for Leafy:
View attachment 1589887View attachment 1589890
https://twitter.com/Q_Review/status/1304577687177097219 (Archive)

He's still mad about an edgy joke. Classic Quinton.
Okay now I'm really looking forward to his Leafy video. Him being one of the only people still talking about this makes it even more obvious he has a huge one-sided grudge towards Leafy, so it'll be funny to see Quinton's pure rage coming out of him in the video. Also looking forward to him getting BTFO'd by Leafy if the guy even bothers to respond to it.

UPDATE: Just found this out, but by the looks of it one of Q's paypigs stepped in and bought a bunch of plushies to get it to 204, officially making it go over the halfway mark and possibly giving Quinton some sort of leeway into getting his plush made. Whether or not the plush will actually end up being made is likely still unknown, but for now it looks like Quinton sorta won?
plush.jpg

Last edited: