Quinton Reviews / Quinton Kyle Hoover / Q_Review / OttselSpy24 / OttselSpy25 - fat fuck, anti-transphobic faggot, worshipper of Garfield and certified breadtuber

Is Quinton able to redeem himself?

• YASS QUEEN SLAY

Votes: 110 15.3%
  • Not without Caleb

Votes: 135 18.8%
  • Only inside a bouncy castle

Votes: 342 47.5%
  • After his love quest is over

Votes: 162 22.5%
  • With the love of a true and honest whaman

Votes: 154 21.4%

• Total voters

Gunt.Inc

Meow
kiwifarms.net
Recent Leafy drama has given Quinton an opportunity to express his undying hatred for Leafy:
View attachment 1589887View attachment 1589890
https://twitter.com/Q_Review/status/1304577687177097219 (Archive)

He's still mad about an edgy joke. Classic Quinton.
So leafy's statement was " I just want one day in my life someone to give me an excuse to shoot them. Is that and extreme opinion? probably" and was a off topic since it changed the subject from protesters to people in general. For the sake of me coping with my autistic fit lets take it at face value and act like it wasn't in jest. I'm going to try and break it down

Quinton said:
Leafy you threatened to kill protesters
This would be wrong or he had a low understanding of English. The only definition for threatened that would work is to endanger. This is because leafy was in the protest without a permit and had a concealed firearm so it could be argued he endangered the protesters. The problem is he uses "to kill" so only the other two definitions fit. The other definition specify intention which nowhere in leaf's comment was there any intention instead what we see is him expressing a desire. Lastly the subject was changed from protests anyone in general so even if we accept that leafy was expressing his intention non of definitions would work.

Quinton said:
Ya'll "not breaking terms of service" is easy if you just don't threaten to kill protester
Not much to say but growing up hearing people who I knew and did horrible shit saying Ya'll didn't change my perception of the word but Quinton saying it has caused me to question my use of the word. The second part of the statement is basically a rehash of the first tweet so no more explanation needed.

Quinton said:
Twitch be like: Leafy I'm sorry, but you threatened to murder protester so I'm gonna have to call your parents
Lets start by first getting the fact that leafy was banned for a completely different reason so the fucking "joke" (don't know what else to call it) makes no sense at all. Then this statement annoys me because not only does he use threatened, like I said earlier this would not work under the literal interpretation of leaf's statement, but he also uses murder. Putting murder just makes statement more wrong even reading Leaf's statement literally.

Murder as a verb like it is used here is the killing of someone with premeditation and unlawfully. Legally there are are cases in some state where extreme negligence and specific circumstances like drive by shooting make it so premeditation is dropped and it can still be charged as murder but non of these apply to this scenario. Lets say the statements somehow met the premeditation part of the definition. Leafy would still not be a threatening murder since leafy said he wished someone gives him an excuse which by definition doesn't specify the legality so no where was he threatening the unlawful murder of someone.

Isn't that the interview on Keemstar's Storyfire? AKA not Leafy's Twitch account?
Yes, but for some reason he wants Twitch to basically walk into a lawsuit by BTFO'ing leafy for reasons that don't fit their termination clause in the TOS.

Last edited:

Joe Swanson

Famed TV Cripple
kiwifarms.net
UPDATE: Just found this out, but by the looks of it one of Q's paypigs stepped in and bought a bunch of plushies to get it to 204, officially making it go over the halfway mark and possibly giving Quinton some sort of leeway into getting his plush made. Whether or not the plush will actually end up being made is likely still unknown, but for now it looks like Quinton sorta won?
View attachment 1590120
If he does stick true to what he said and buys around 200 of them, then I got to say I'm proud of Quinton, it only took him 3 extension (including one after the campaign failed) and not making any money to get his shitty plush made

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Independent and Empowered since 2017
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Before the current edition of Stories from The Quew let us remember the fallen.
78k views in three days. :semperfidelis:
win.PNGfunny.PNG

Now to our feature presentation:
The Quew Division has remained strong for quite sometime, completely unprompted a little nugget of wisdom comes from none other than the great orange knight Hippie Rat.
patreon troll 2.PNG

As you know Dear Qoomrade Qlinton Reviewer Reviews has strong feelings on Chief Leafster which he has made abundantly clear. After getting negative replies, Dear Leader did what he does on times of great need. He went and hid on his Discord server to tag everyone and tell them how righteous he is. This is the tale of the LeafyIsInside.
leafyisinside 1.PNGleafyisinside 2.PNGleafyisinside 3.PNGleafyisinside 4.PNGleafyisinside 5.PNGleafyisinside 6.PNGleafyisinside 7.PNGleafyisinside 8.PNGleafyisinside 9.PNGleafyisinside 10.PNGleafyisinside 11.PNG

Major notes:
1. Qoomrade Qlinton keeps calling Mumkey's name to this very day.
2. He thinks Emp Lemon is not good enough because "he is a Leafy fan".
3. He thinks in five years everyone will forget the drama that led him to where he is today.
4. He constantly got advised by the Quintonians and Quintonettes to calm the fuck down on Twitter.

Okay now I'm really looking forward to his Leafy video. Him being one of the only people still talking about this makes it even more obvious he has a huge one-sided grudge towards Leafy, so it'll be funny to see Quinton's pure rage coming out of him in the video. Also looking forward to him getting BTFO'd by Leafy if the guy even bothers to respond to it.

UPDATE: Just found this out, but by the looks of it one of Q's paypigs stepped in and bought a bunch of plushies to get it to 204, officially making it go over the halfway mark and possibly giving Quinton some sort of leeway into getting his plush made. Whether or not the plush will actually end up being made is likely still unknown, but for now it looks like Quinton sorta won?
View attachment 1590120
If he does stick true to what he said and buys around 200 of them, then I got to say I'm proud of Quinton, it only took him 3 extension (including one after the campaign failed) and not making any money to get his shitty plush made
Qoomrade Qlinton has purchased ten new Qlinton Jrs for his personal army. Which explains the sudden spike in sells.
welcome home son.PNGwelcome home son 2.PNG

Attachments

Last edited:

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
211 of them, he definately paid for those last 11...

Before the current edition of Stories from The Quew let us remember the fallen.
78k views in three days. :semperfidelis:
View attachment 1590357View attachment 1590424

Now to our feature presentation:
The Quew Division has remained strong for quite sometime, completely unprompted a little nugget of wisdom comes from none other than the great orange knight Hippie Rat.
View attachment 1590360

As you know Dear Qoomrade Qlinton Reviewer Reviews has strong feeling on Chief Leafster which he has made abundantly clear. After getting negative replies, Dear Leader did what he does on times of great need. He went and hid on his Discord server to tag everyone and tell him how righteous he is. This is the tale of the LeafyIsInside.
View attachment 1590378View attachment 1590379View attachment 1590380View attachment 1590381View attachment 1590383View attachment 1590385View attachment 1590386View attachment 1590388View attachment 1590390View attachment 1590391View attachment 1590413

Major notes:
1. Qoomrade Qlinton keeps calling Mumkey's name to this very day.
2. He thinks Emp Lemon is not good enough because "he is a Leafy fan".
3. He thinks in five years everyone will forget the drama that led him to where he is today.
4. He constantly got advised by the Quintonians and Quintonettes to calm the fuck down on Twitter.

Qoomrade Qlinton has purchased ten new Qlinton Jrs for his personal army. Which explains the sudden spike in sells.
View attachment 1590415View attachment 1590416

I knew it, I knew he bought the last 10, well I was one off. Man I was holding back from saying he should just buy the last seven just to get them in production on the off chance he or one of his fans would read his thread and pass on the tip. I mean sure that's a quarter of a grand wasted, during a pandemic, that could of gone to BLM, when Quinton is unemployed and makes most of his money from a struggling youtube channel but he shelled out the money for the giant garfield so why not go in the hole for his own consumerist trash.

My question is why ten, and is that why he got so many extensions?

HangEight

Lvl. 50 Pog Amateur
kiwifarms.net
211 of them, he definately paid for those last 11...

I knew it, I knew he bought the last 10, well I was one off. Man I was holding back from saying he should just buy the last seven just to get them in production on the off chance he or one of his fans would read his thread and pass on the tip. I mean sure that's a quarter of a grand wasted, during a pandemic, that could of gone to BLM, when Quinton is unemployed and makes most of his money from a struggling youtube channel but he shelled out the money for the giant garfield so why not go in the hole for his own consumerist trash.

My question is why ten, and is that why he got so many extensions?
So it looks like he might finally be getting his plush. All it took was three extensions, a compromise where he forgoes all profit, and having to spend $200+ dollars to buy multiple plushes just to make it past the required halfway point as part of the compromise, and even then it's not guaranteed the plushes will go into production after all of this.

Even when Quinton wins he still takes a massive L

Markorian

kiwifarms.net
So it looks like he might finally be getting his plush. All it took was three extensions, a compromise where he forgoes all profit, and having to spend $200+ dollars to buy multiple plushes just to make it past the required halfway point as part of the compromise, and even then it's not guaranteed the plushes will go into production after all of this.

Even when Quinton wins he still takes a massive L
I've never been suicidal, but I could definitely understand wanting to just end it all if I ever became as pathetic as Quinton.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Five years? Optimistic to think you will still be relevant by then Quinton.
The funny thing about that is that most people already moved on from his exploits of 2018.
Quinton is a non entity even in the reviewing/commentary community, those that keep up with him do it more out of morbid curiosity rather than the righteous scrutiny that has corrupted the commentary community. They keep bringing Mumkey and Ben Shapiro and even Mauler not because they defend them or care, but because they know is the way to piss him off.
Quinton's fall should never be forgotten. It has been the funniest series of exploits in the last two years. God bless him for being so tonedeaf and thickheaded that he has sustained this long of a thread despite being relatively unknown for lolcow and normie levels.

Fromtheblackdepths

A Pelagic Horror Arrives
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing about that is that most people already moved on from his exploits of 2018.
Quinton is a non entity even in the reviewing/commentary community, those that keep up with him do it more out of morbid curiosity rather than the righteous scrutiny that has corrupted the commentary community. They keep bringing Mumkey and Ben Shapiro and even Mauler not because they defend them or care, but because they know is the way to piss him off.
Quinton's fall should never be forgotten. It has been the funniest series of exploits in the last two years. God bless him for being so tonedeaf and thickheaded that he has sustained this long of a thread despite being relatively unknown for lolcow and normie levels.
And all he had to do was keep making low-effort but somewhat entertaining Fallen Titan videos. Look at him now though, even with the creation of a Infinity War crossover video, nobody gives two flying fucks about him.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
September 12th, 2020. 12:00 a.m PST
Qlinton Reviewer Jr. died in the Makeship Headquaters at the Great White North alongside 209 of his brothers trying to reach his father, Qoomrade Qlinton "Reviewer" Reviews, and his division, The Quarantine Quew. His campaign to reach Lexington, Kentucky endured hardships for 4 weeks, one being the Makeship site had 191 traitors captured and tortured by the Kiwi Nations. The survivors were rescued and send home in masse back to The Quew to play in the sandbox with the Garfield 2: A Tale of Two Titties LEGO set.
Qlinton Jr. was described by those who knew him as "being able to tell cool facts, being shaped like a friend and not being sand". Basically perfect at everything but being a successful plush.

His father and far more likeable siblings, RosyClozy and DreakDucky, survive him.

Qoomrade Qlinton Reviewer Jr.
(Jun 6th - Sep 12, 2020)

F.PNG
:semperfidelis:

Last edited:

The Grimace

My milkshake has its own voice
kiwifarms.net
September 12th, 2020. 12:00 a.m PST
Qlinton Reviewer Jr. died in the Makeship Headquaters at the Great White North alongside 209 of his brothers trying to reach his father, Qoomrade Qlinton "Reviewer" Reviews, and his division, The Quarantine Quew. His campaign to reach Lexington, Kentucky endured hardships for 4 weeks, one being the Makeship site had 191 traitors captured and tortured by the Kiwi Nations. The survivors were rescued and send home in masse back to The Quew to play in the sandbox with the Garfield 2: A Tale of Two Titties LEGO set.
Qlinton Jr. was described by those who knew him as "being able to tell cool facts, being shaped like a friend and not being sand". Basically perfect at everything but being a successful plush.

His father and far more likeable siblings, RosyClozy and DreakDucky, survive him.

Qoomrade Qlinton Reviewer Jr.
(Jun 6th - Sep 12, 2020)

View attachment 1594592
:semperfidelis:
rip quinton
peperony and chease