Quinton Reviews / Quinton Kyle Hoover / Q_Review / OttselSpy24 / OttselSpy25 - fat fuck, anti-transphobic faggot, worshipper of Garfield and certified breadtuber

Is Quinton able to redeem himself?

• YASS QUEEN SLAY

Votes: 110 15.2%
  • Not without Caleb

Votes: 135 18.6%
  • Only inside a bouncy castle

Votes: 343 47.3%
  • After his love quest is over

Votes: 163 22.5%
  • With the love of a true and honest whaman

Votes: 157 21.7%

• Total voters

Joe Swanson

Famed TV Cripple
kiwifarms.net
Interesting how he doesn’t talk about how the Hong Kong populace feels about this.

:thinking:
that's because Hong Kong has strong bipartisan support (asides from the fringe left who support the CCP for being fellow "commies" and the extreme fringe right who support the CCP for being a hold out against da joos) and Quinton hates that he could ever be seen to align with anyone right of Contra

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Independent and Empowered since 2017
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright, I have meant to do this for a long time and the only thing stopping me was the Makeship campaign. Amongst the many leaks that I have kept to myself for posterity's sake there was a Quintonian (listed as he/him) who posted about finding this very thread and was nitpicking how an OP made in late 2018 "didn't have any current stuff". I kept his ramblings and the few responses he got because the weasels inside the Quew have the rule of not giving the privilege to break the fourth wall, but being honest I took the idea of listing all the stuff that happened as a personal challenge and to at least rework the OP to be less wonky to make it more accesible.

Thus I decided to make a timeline of sorts to list everything that has been and is known about Quinton through the work archived here and the additional work done by internet sleuths. The initial doc ended up being 22 pages long, so I decided to make an abridged version that keeps just the very elemental things and I'm willing to ellaborate and guide you to the evidence here collected if you so choose.

Quintonians and Quintonettes, here I present to you:
Quintstory: An Abridged Pocket Edition for the Lazy Drama Whore

All the creations and activity online of Quinton before he started his YouTube channel which include his Wikia exploits (leaving the South Park Wiki over page vandalism, listing his legal name on Robotech Wiki and the Zygon Penis incident of Mar 7, 2017) and the Into The Dark Dimension Project. All of this activity has been documented because Quinton uses the same name on every account.

This is a loose term to encompass Quinton’s Youtube presence early on which includes a lot of unlisted or deleted content filmed while Quinton was in high school. The reason behind the name is that a lot of his content from this era had a more anti-sjw tone later on with videos criticizing the Women’s March, the cancellation of PewDiePie and JonTron, a crossover with JMAA and a video in which he admits he used to be a proto-incel while also defending Anita Sarkeesian and editing DNC articles on Wikipedia. This can also be considered the golden age of his channel, since most of his most viewed and best received works were done during this period, which granted, is almost a four year span but was also done without collabs or shoutouts until the very end. Quinton has referred to this era with resentment, as “his content peaked before it got good”.

Quinton starts to bank on his early hits by networking and steadily starts to climb his way up. Quinton would ditch his old “greasy but self aware content image” for something more superficially polished which in turn led to him growing a sense of self importance. Quinton would start his defense of The Last Jedi and jump in as many arguments about it as humanly possible, which included his feud with the Every Frame A Pause podcast, peaking with A Critique of Citizen Kane. A common theme of this saga is friendship and loyalty, since Q would drop the skeptics and Turkey Tom altogether after VidCon 2018 and a Mr. Enter response respectively and he would metaphorically drop The Right Opinion after he made him look bad while responding to Rags. Fittingly this saga ends with TRO defending Quinton on EFAP while he cowered from a distance.

This saga counts with Quinton’s most well known exploits and jump to cowdom, including his Trump rant on a Logan Paul movie, Ben Shapiro’s inhuman platform, his feud with Mumkey Jones, the racist gamer joke on Fallen Titans #8, the guppie squad and his T-Series video. This period of time could be considered the cultural peak of Quinton Reviews for the sheer amount of mentions he received including a Kiwi Farms thread. This era contains the SOTY, Guppie Squad and Not Mumkey arcs and ends with Quinton explaining himself to his fans on Reddit.
This arc owes its name to how Quinton referred to all the small commentary channels as “guppies, instead of sharks” that were feasting on the drama. Rarely did these videos deviate from giving the same tips of calming down and not being so passionate about politics but regardless of how nice they were they all got blocked. The guppies officially include Manga Kamen, Just A Robot, JustJargon and LS Mark among many others that did their videos on December. This arc ends with Turkey Tom’s Youtubers and Politics and Daftpina’s Quinton Reviews: Shutting Down The Argument, which probably came as a reality check since the latter featured TRO and shoutouts to ED and KF.
This arc refers to all the mentions Quinton received from the then named State of The YouTube podcast, most of them relating to the short lived, one sided feud between Quinton and Mumkey Jones. Quinton acted very defensively during this arc, which to give him credit, was the smart thing to do especially since Mumkey was the one that started it, but it was Quinton who ended up losing when he tweeted “mockingly” celebrating Mumkey’s termination which led Quinton to accept the invite to SOTY, where he didn’t necessarily clean his name.
After taking so much advice about how to deal with criticism and having a middle sized platform Quinton decided he wanted the last word with Mumkey so he decided to send some pretty passive aggressive DMs to a Twitter account he believed to be Mumkey, which was in fact just a fan who send them to the real Mumkey, who then would read them on stream and would be interrupted by Quinton telling him to stop.

This saga counts with Quinton gambling his already tarnished reputation and whole career on pursuing Breadtube clout, down to the point of labelling himself as a cuck, sjw and soyboy unironically and trying to insert himself in as much stereotypically leftie behaviour as possible: calling himself “Comrade Quinton”, Reaganomics on a MCU review and supporting Carlos Maza during the Third Adpocalypse. Quinton remained largely unsuccessful, both at appealing to most former friends and gaining credence as a legitimate video essayist. This affected him emotionally in addition with the previous drama, remaining a pariah claiming depression and things like leftie subreddits and Bill & Ted 3 as keeping him alive. Important events include Vidcon’s 2019 edition, the sexdoll campaign, How Contrapoints Can Save The Internet, skeptic revelations of VidCon 2018 and the Raid arc.
Quinton engaged on several actions prior to VidCon to make himself look good for his senpais, including creating a dead-on-arrival subreddit to mock incels, a video mocking Phillip DeFranco during the time he was accused of fostering “an alt-right pipeline” and How Contrapoints Can Save the Internet, a video that makes him and his political fanfic look like thirsty simps. In the process Quinton would be alienated by both former friends and the very people he wanted to impress. At VidCon, despite earning the likes of Patricia (then Eric) Taxxon and Sarah Z, Quinton was mostly perceived as a fan rather than a colleague which would be exposed best by the photos of him with hbomberguy and Contrapoints in which, especially the latter, seems to want the interaction to end as briefly as possible. This arc is capped off by Twitter user @Idiotocin who shared two short videos showcasing Quinton’s changes with respect to the past VidCon, these received attention from Chris Ray Gun, Hi, I Think I’m Real and Bunty King, who all claimed to share a RVNB with Quinton and described him in less than favorable terms.
After VidCon, Quinton decided to start a GoFundMe to buy a sexdoll for a video “to mock a bad sponsor” which collected $255 USD. The sexdoll arrived on Aug 1 and would be used on a video until Sep 29. During this period Quinton made several references to his sexuality which included him branding it as “a combination of asexual, bisexual and the sort of person that reads romances novels meant for 40 year old housewives” on Aug 15 and several mentions to How Contrapoints Can Save the Internet defending himself from accusations of “only making the video because he wanted to have sex with her”. Quinton would also further put his name in Garfield canon by discovering lost strips and made his first professional looking short fan film Arbuckle: A Garfield Fan Film on Jul 24, the very same day The Right Opinion called him out for claiming he was the one who cutted ties with people instead of the other way around.
This arc comprehends a period in which Quinton’s content further suffers for his insatisfaction and lack of effort. It starts with To Boldly Suck, a review to further distance himself from his main inspiration and “ironically bad” lore movie of his own. Videos such as Creepypastas | Fallen Titans #12, Tobuscus | Fallen Titans #14 and The 2010’s: A Decade of Bad Memes are amongst his worst works, rather entering into powerlevel territory not to mention that Quinton, upon criticism of how uninformative his videos are, responded with “making them based upon his recollection”. Two notable events from this arc include Rick & Morty: What Went Wrong? getting discussed on /co/ on Nov 30 and Beige Frequency’s Falling Down: A Quinton Reviews Story on Dec 3.
Quinton takes a much needed break from YouTube, initially announcing one month of vacation which will become two. During this period Quinton would only stream once on YouTube to talk about probably making a Fallen Titans on Leafy. On Twitter however, Quinton would be as active as ever jumping on mocking EFAP for making an 11 hour long response to Jenny Nicholson on Jan 3 and sadposting in what, likely, would lead to the making of My Virtual Vidcon on Jan 7. Quinton would also visit Pendleton, IN to partake on a meetup with fans Jan 14-16 and a 12 day long trip to DisneyLand by himself starting on Jan 21. This arc ends when Quinton returns to his channel.

This saga starts with Quinton opening his first public Discord server since early 2018 and continues to this very day. Is characterized for the considerable amount of information leaking from the server it takes its namesake from and the side characters it has spawned. Notable events include the VoidCon, #Sandgate, TROS and Mini Quinton arcs, Garfield History and History Channel videos, Quinton acknowledging the Kiwi Farms (Apr 18), the GarfieldEats Zoom call (Apr 24) and the Traitors of America list (Jun 2).
This arc encompasses all the leaks and developments related to My Virtual VidCon, most of them through Discord. The first script fragment leaked on May 22, first footage test on May 26 and the whole script and cast on Jun 3 with all the developments leaking shortly after. The rendering process was carried out Jun 17-20 because Quinton’s laptop got corrupted, thus compromising its premiere, which was planned during the period in which the real VidCon was supposed to take place. Instead it got aired on Jun 30 to considerably less fanfare due to the exhaustion of its production and it getting leaked 2 days before. Despite counting with over 100 youtubers, it received minimal promotion and is considered by Quinton to be a failure similar to NC’s The Wall. Views weren’t improved after Deadwing Dork and SpookyWeebTrash streamed separately their own thoughts on it. Both streams were taken down for copyright claims but got reinstated a day later.
Quinton purchases a giant Garfield plush from GarfieldEats and gets sand instead. Quinton would respond by requesting his fans and friends to harass both GarfieldEats and UPS for messing the delivery. Quinton was mentioned in a press release by GarfieldEats on Jul 9 in which he is referred as “Quinton Reviewer”. He would also appear in Asterios Kokkinos’s The Loudest Podcast on Jul 29 to discuss #Sandgate and elaborate on the conditions of the purchase and delivery. According to him he paid $299 USD and was requested to pay another $900 to get his plush, which he considered giving away. Quinton made videos about this, one before and one after he received the plush, of which the first got demonetized for “nudity”. Both videos underperformed severely.
Quinton would caption the group photo of the Kekistan Flag as “I was stupid enough to join in 2016 if anyone asked” and claim he ended friendships with youtubers “over saying the n-word too much in private". In response Chris Ray Gun accused Quinton of “awkwardly trying to get into DisneyLand after befriending youtubers”. To make matters worse Q's caption became a copypasta used by Justin Whang, MarkAfterDark and Toad McKinley and their fans. The very same day it happened, in an exchange between Jeff Holiday and Mundane Matt, the latter would mention that he had shared a room with Quinton during a VidCon and he had to “tell the others to tone it down so he could sleep”. Quinton would seek refuge on Discord after being ridiculed and did it again after he realized he was still being mocked. This arc ended Aug 13 with SomeBlackGuy’s Twitter Trash on Quinton, in which Derrick not only says Q was lying about the n-word but shares his own VidCon story about Quinton leaving all the skeptics behind when they were trying to get a ride back to their RVNB.
Makeship would start a campaign with Quinton to sell a plush made on his image, which he has recognized as looking nothing like him, for $24.99 USD in 23 days. The design of the plush got leaked during the last days of the VoidCon Arc on Jun 6. Despite selling 90 units on its first days the campaign lost steam quickly. The first stint ended on 123 sold units by Aug 27, which convinced both Quinton and Makeship to extend the campaign four times. Despite making four videos, all performing very badly, during this timeframe Quinton was criticized for the lack of promotion he did for the campaign on Twitter on Sep 1 using YouTube’s community tab to which he responded “he was losing subscribers every time he uploaded something” as haters and inactive subscribers could realize they were still subbed and further dwindle his subcount. One day later a redditor bringed that exchange to attention and Quinton responded by calling him an idiot and taking action to ban him, which took him a whole day because he didn’t have full mod actions on his own subreddit. The campaign ended on Sep 12 with a total of 209 plushies sold, of which several were bought by the same group of people with Quinton himself at least buying 10.

Last edited:

Otis Boi

Chunky Cow man extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Wait what the fuck Makeship says now Quinton sold exactly 400 plushies?
View attachment 1600259
I think it is just because he hit the bare minimum of 200 to get the plushes funded for production. I just don't think they have a UI element to show it got funded but hit only 200. That or they don't want to let on that people can do that because they probably don't turn enough of a profit to make it viable for everyone to do that.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1600259
I have my doubts that there was enough people (or even one wealthy enough person) to pull through. My guess is that they felt bad for him and wanted to just let it succeed, so they inflated the number to simply make it reach the required funding goal. So it's not 400 at all, but merely the campaign's way of saying that it's going to happen one way or another. Congrats (I guess?) to the 200+ people that bought this very unimpressive plush of Quinton.

HangEight

Lvl. 50 Pog Amateur
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1600259
We already knew this was probably gonna happen but it’s still bizarre to see. Like did Makeship feel so bad for Quinton that they just had to get it made?

Also maybe it’s just because they don’t have the UI for it, but Makeship not clarifying that the plush didn’t reach the goal but still showing it got fully funded seems kinda shady. It’s like they’re trying to hide that the plush didn’t really reach the goal and that plushies can get made without reaching the requirement. IDK it’s probably just the first time they’ve dealt with someone as pathetic as Quinton and just don’t have something for this kind of scenario.

So he got his plush even though he had to spend over $200+ on multiple plushies just to reach the bare minimum and give up any and all profit on them, good for him I guess?

Markorian

kiwifarms.net
We already knew this was probably gonna happen but it’s still bizarre to see. Like did Makeship feel so bad for Quinton that they just had to get it made?

Also maybe it’s just because they don’t have the UI for it, but Makeship not clarifying that the plush didn’t reach the goal but still showing it got fully funded seems kinda shady. It’s like they’re trying to hide that the plush didn’t really reach the goal and that plushies can get made without reaching the requirement. IDK it’s probably just the first time they’ve dealt with someone as pathetic as Quinton and just don’t have something for this kind of scenario.

So he got his plush even though he had to spend over $200+ on multiple plushies just to reach the bare minimum and give up any and all profit on them, good for him I guess?
Yeah, my guess is that they've never had someone as pathetic as Q, so they don't have any ui for if a plush is under 400 but still going to be made.
Just think though, they cut his goal in half, gave him 3 extensions for time and he still couldn't make it without buying 10 of the fuckers himself. That's the kind of shit that leaves deep scars in the psyche of someone as self obsessed and obsessed with popularity as Q is.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Independent and Empowered since 2017
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
New Mega Update:
cowboy 1.PNGcowboy 2.PNGcowboy 3.PNG
cowboy 4.png
1, 2, 3

Might be just me, but I think that treadmill did wonders to Q.

About the Makeship campaign, I would not give to much thought to it. Every former campaign that barely surpassed 400 was reduced to 400 and even Syrmor is listed as funded.
It might be an error or Makeship has changed their approach and will produce any relevant model. Sucks because I was editing a meme about it.

raid man.PNGsure.PNGraid man 2.PNG
1, 2

mermaid man.PNGgarf man.PNG

1, 2 (Quinton's animator)

And finally, last night Quinton uploaded his video on Pawn Stars to the Quew, which according to him is 95% done. Leaked three days ahead of schedule.

HangEight

Lvl. 50 Pog Amateur
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, my guess is that they've never had someone as pathetic as Q, so they don't have any ui for if a plush is under 400 but still going to be made.
Just think though, they cut his goal in half, gave him 3 extensions for time and he still couldn't make it without buying 10 of the fuckers himself. That's the kind of shit that leaves deep scars in the psyche of someone as self obsessed and obsessed with popularity as Q is.
Actually I was thinking about the Makeship thing and I thought of something, do the content creators usually have to pay a fee to get their campaign started like with most types of crowdfunding things? Don't know if there's even a fee or how much it'd be but if there is one then Q might have lost EVEN MORE money out of this than we thought.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Burning Fanatic