Quinton Reviews / Quinton Kyle Hoover / Q_Review / OttselSpy24 - fat fuck, anti-transphobic faggot, worshipper of Garfield and certified breadtuber

Is Quinton able to redeem himself?

• YASS QUEEN SLAY

Votes: 103 15.6%
  • Not without Caleb

Votes: 133 20.2%
  • Only inside a bouncy castle

Votes: 318 48.3%
  • After his love quest is over

Votes: 143 21.7%
  • With the love of a true and honest whaman

Votes: 130 19.7%

• Total voters

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Remember, remember the 11th of September
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can someone please explain the obsession with Garfield to me? Is he trying to find his niche quirky thing to be obsessed with, like Lindsay Ellis with Transformers? It's not working, it just seems so insincere and desperate.
I'm glad you ask fellow average kiwi. We already got an answer to that back in May 22 and you can hear the man himself say it in his My Garfield Vacation video.
In case you are to lazy to click, is because his father printed him every Garfield strip ever instead of buying a fucking collection.

Also, in the upcoming Lost Plushie video he expands on how ironic he truly is with it.
Quinton said:
But as someone who is a Garfield fan, at this stage, pretty much unironically, and as someone who’s kind of over ironic Garfield culture, I’ll admit that I find the puzzling nature of the restaurant to be more charmingly surreal than something worth getting angry about. I’ve actually always been excited to go, and although I’ve tried to invite Canadian friends to join me once the quarantine is over, it seems the passion is exclusively on my part.
He does like Garfield a lot due to nostalgia and has an autistic level of knowledge on it. Garfield is pretty much the best he has left as a Youtube personality because is a largely ironic community and he is the only one that aims for a historic approach.

Last edited:

scathefire

the fire rises
kiwifarms.net
Can someone please explain the obsession with Garfield to me? Is he trying to find his niche quirky thing to be obsessed with, like Lindsay Ellis with Transformers? It's not working, it just seems so insincere and desperate.
Before Garfield it was Bee Movie, which was also a meme that turned into a genuine obsession of his long after its meme popularity peaked. For instance, he did this thing where he "reviewed every bee from bee movie" in this three-and-a-half-hour-long video. Yeah, remember when that happened? (Though I'm pretty sure this was a compilation of some of his earlier videos)

tinywhiney

kiwifarms.net
Before Garfield it was Bee Movie, which was also a meme that turned into a genuine obsession of his long after its meme popularity peaked. For instance, he did this thing where he "reviewed every bee from bee movie" in this three-and-a-half-hour-long video. Yeah, remember when that happened? (Though I'm pretty sure this was a compilation of some of his earlier videos)
This type of humour is like the modern version of the randumb xD humor from back in the day. Bee Movie is just a silly kids movie with some self aware adult jokes in it, i genuinely dont understand why people find the memes around it funny. It just seems like he's going for whatever was popular a few years ago

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
This type of humour is like the modern version of the randumb xD humor from back in the day. Bee Movie is just a silly kids movie with some self aware adult jokes in it, i genuinely dont understand why people find the memes around it funny. It just seems like he's going for whatever was popular a few years ago
Post-ironic humor is like some kind of psychological coping mechanism for how unfunny everyone is today. It's no wonder that leftists like Quinton are so fond of anti-jokes and post-irony where there is no punchline; they aren't allowed to laugh at anything that's actually funny.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Post-ironic humor is like some kind of psychological coping mechanism for how unfunny everyone is today. It's no wonder that leftists like Quinton are so fond of anti-jokes and post-irony where there is no punchline; they aren't allowed to laugh at anything that's actually funny.
Anti-jokes can work amazingly and there are many people that can full them off, but the reason anti-jokes have their current reputation is for twats like Q that think getting barefoot and being overly attached to orange boomer cat is funny.

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
Anti-jokes can work amazingly and there are many people that can full them off, but the reason anti-jokes have their current reputation is for twats like Q that think getting barefoot and being overly attached to orange boomer cat is funny.
Very true. I'm a huge Norm MacDonald fan and he's a classic example of someone who can pull the punchline out from under you and still make you laugh. But these post-irony jokes don't use comedic timing by building you up to the moment and then pull the rug away like a shaggy dog story does, they just exist by themselves.

I guess maybe a better way of saying it is that it's the other way around. Post-ironic memes are all punchline but there's no joke.

Water-T

Zach made me clean the shower with my mouth again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL. Quinty is acting like Jeremy even knows who he is, or had a hand in this. Hambly just walked away from the toxic dangerhair pit.

At least Jeremy has a wife, a job, and doesn't live with his parents. All Q has are a bunch of toys and cum stained Garfield dolls. :story:

Migraine Box

Pro-pain and pro-pain accessories
kiwifarms.net

Donald Trump's Neck Vag

Juicy
kiwifarms.net
Quarter Pounder didn't get deplatformed, he voluntarily left. I didn't watch his vid explaining why, but from the amount of toxic shit flung his way on twitter, yeah I can understand why.
He plays the 'muh mental health' card in his video, but it's more because his detractors were getting more successful at bringing up the scandals/controversies he's been involved in and his community was starting to turn against him on social media.

Coupled with his tendency to drink and go on Twitter rants, and pick fights with much bigger youtubers/celebs, he would've gotten banned anyway so I guess he decided to slink away for a bit and wait for the situation to calm down.

He tried to direct his community towards his subreddit, but his detractors have taken that over too apparently. I think he's on Parler now.

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
He plays the 'muh mental health' card in his video, but it's more because his detractors were getting more successful at bringing up the scandals/controversies he's been involved in and his community was starting to turn against him on social media.

Coupled with his tendency to drink and go on Twitter rants, and pick fights with much bigger youtubers/celebs, he would've gotten banned anyway so I guess he decided to slink away for a bit and wait for the situation to calm down.

He tried to direct his community towards his subreddit, but his detractors have taken that over too apparently. I think he's on Parler now.
The takeaway from this, of course, is that he HAS a community. They might hate him, but they exist. Thousands of them.

Does anyone watch Quinton besides us?

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His viewership is inconsistent, but he's got over 700 paypigs on patreon. He's definitely got a community, they just don't watch his content. :story:
It has to be harsh that after months you stop for a minute to watch your expenses and you realize you have been giving money to a youtuber you stopped watching ages ago.
Patreons are weird anyway. Likely many communities follow the breadtube way of supporting each other, after all Quinton still claims to be a breadtuber in his profile.
Also, never understimate a paypig. There are people that shilled money only to escape the troll invasion earlier this year and there are people that got Nitro just to support even more. They might not be many but the communities around Quinton, both fans and trolls, are quite dedicated. Otherwise this thread on a YouTube nobody couldnt be four pages shy of 150.

Last edited:

Your Local Neko Girl GF

Big Fat Cat Tats
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It has to be harsh that after months you stop for a minute to watch your expenses and you realize you have been giving money to a youtuber you stopped watching ages ago.
>TFW you decided to give money to a reviewer/ analyst.
>TFW said reviewer/ analyst decides to do "quirky" comedy and politics instead of niche reviews.