Quinton Reviews / Quinton Kyle Hoover / Q_Review / OttselSpy24 - fat fuck, anti-transphobic faggot, worshipper of Garfield and certified breadtuber

Is Quinton able to redeem himself?

• YASS QUEEN SLAY

Votes: 103 15.7%
  • Not without Caleb

Votes: 133 20.2%
  • Only inside a bouncy castle

Votes: 317 48.2%
  • After his love quest is over

Votes: 143 21.7%
  • With the love of a true and honest whaman

Votes: 130 19.8%

• Total voters

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

Remember, remember the 11th of September
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
depressing.PNG

Remember that:
1. Deadwing only has 120k subs and still was only 30k views shy of Quintons mark with VoidCon.
2. This stream got taken down, likely for copyrighted music.

excuses.PNG

Imagine when any of them get to google Quinton Reviews.

And Saltydkdan dropped a video today in which the most liked comments are all dunking on him.
ran out of ideas.PNG
raised a child.PNG
skin a plushie.PNG

LukeMcGregor

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1489945
Remember that:
1. Deadwing only has 120k subs and still was only 30k views shy of Quintons mark with VoidCon.

View attachment 1489950

And Saltydkdan dropped a video today in which the most liked comments are all dunking on him.
'Why do people really think someone is going to spend their time watching these videos'
Has over 100k views which Quinton can't achieve half the time but ok

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
'Why do people really think someone is going to spend their time watching these videos'
Is bad when they are taking in account a stream about a video that was 46 minutes long to begin with and a very indepth video that covers over two years of controversies. And then you take in account Q dunking on Mauler for making 1 hour long videos but still. Specially rich and petty from hardcore fans of a man that struggles to make videos under 25 minutes that manage to be shallow and uninformed.

Last edited:

Terror Rism

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
fucking losers with no lives watching hour long videos about you LMAO
anyway bro how's your video about receiving sand instead of a big garfield? i'm sure you can stretch it out to 45 minutes if you can include the part about you harassing a small business instead of the megacorp. can't wait for the epic Arthur theme song jokes where you scream big loud, i'll be sure to send the picture of me with a thumbs up in my grandma's basement for your montage!

albertbrown26

#1 Bill Hicks fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1489945
Remember that:

View attachment 1489950

I guess I must be one of those losers who last week watched Beige Frequency’s video.
And again thank you @ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη.

Seriously that video is about as more engaging than Quinton’s very strange obsession with “transphobia” and a fat Garfield plushie that probably didn’t get cleaned properly.

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Quinton got on a selfpitying contest with his only breadfriend Small Henry.
xir hates me.PNG

Considering the amount of regulars and historical posters in this thread, the EFAP memers and however else and also that for the most part no one here is that mean/cares enough this seems like a reach.
This seems to be more on line with his sub count because considering the interactions he gets it seems like he has a lot of inactive subs and both "da haterz" and his true and honest fans are almost a mirroring few hundred, maybe even a thousand active people on both sites.

albertbrown26

#1 Bill Hicks fan
kiwifarms.net
Quinton will leave this mortal coil by suffocating under a pile of male hookers dressed up as Garfield and Bumblebee.
That’s way too generous.
He’ll wake up looking like a more bastardized version of Heathcliff The Cat, but with a more dirty looking bowl cut that Justin Bieber used to have back when he was teenager.

inexplicable ethos

kiwifarms.net
Quinton got on a selfpitying contest with his only breadfriend Small Henry.
View attachment 1495657

Considering the amount of regulars and historical posters in this thread, the EFAP memers and however else and also that for the most part no one here is that mean/cares enough this seems like a reach.
This seems to be more on line with his sub count because considering the interactions he gets it seems like he has a lot of inactive subs and both "da haterz" and his true and honest fans are almost a mirroring few hundred, maybe even a thousand active people on both sites.
There is no way a couple thousand people "fucking hate" Quinton. He's so painfully milquetoast that the strongest feeling anyone can muster for him is a vague dislike. Even us meanies on the Kiwi Farms just laugh at his stupid antics, I don't remember seeing a single genuinely hateful post in this thread. Idols and people with standout personalities have haters. Quinton has no personality, so there's nothing to hate.

Wait, what does he even mean by "inactive" haters? Does he consider people "haters" just for not watching or liking his content? Maybe he counts all his dead subs as "haters" because they don't watch his videos anymore. You can't be an "inactive" hater, hating on something is inherently active.

Shaka Brah

Escape from Ass Blast USA
kiwifarms.net
There is no way a couple thousand people "fucking hate" Quinton. He's so painfully milquetoast that the strongest feeling anyone can muster for him is a vague dislike. Even us meanies on the Kiwi Farms just laugh at his stupid antics, I don't remember seeing a single genuinely hateful post in this thread. Idols and people with standout personalities have haters. Quinton has no personality, so there's nothing to hate.

Wait, what does he even mean by "inactive" haters? Does he consider people "haters" just for not watching or liking his content? Maybe he counts all his dead subs as "haters" because they don't watch his videos anymore. You can't be an "inactive" hater, hating on something is inherently active.
Sounds like Chantal and her "haydurrrrrs."

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he meant people like the guppies or even EFAP since they dont make their very existence on shitting on Quinton. Most people that have talked (good or bad) about Q have longed moved on. Maybe he even counts "ex-friends" that have spoken about his way of being a friend.

A very minor part of the lore but someone on the server bringed up this post by a hotep facebook page that responded to Quintons comments on his Ancient Aliens video. Maybe he means shit like this?
It never ceases to amaze me how many POCs come to shut his mouth.

Last edited:

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1489945
Remember that:

View attachment 1489950

What’s Salty’s deal? I remember Deadwing throwing some shade at him while watching Quinton’s voidcon vid, though I haven’t really seen much from him as far as being spiteful or shitty (or I suppose even salty).

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Ascendancy0

ωσкє вℓυє мυѕℓιм qυєєη

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What’s Salty’s deal? I remember Deadwing throwing some shade at him while watching Quinton’s voidcon vid, though I haven’t really seen much from him as far as being spiteful or shitty (or I suppose even salty).
Around January if I remember correctly he decided to do a Quinton on Twitter by calling people that disagree on his gender politics names and he does throw shade semi regularly. There was a point when Salty made a fake TwitLonger mocking the situation that Quinton retweeted and allthough they don't interact that much it is implied that Salty (powerword Derek) is one of Quinton's allies. He also is friends with Nolan from the Pizza Party Podcast.
He largely stays out of the realm of Quinton behaviour on his edited work but his streams can become something else entirely. If you want to see Salty at his most uncomfortable display of "trans rites amirite?" there's the H stream, the highlights are on his YT channel and halfway thru he starts to sperg about making a show with gender representation on par with Steven Universe while playing a game that is just Pokemon with all characters replaced by the letter H. He was exhausted and ran out of jokes but hearing it, it does feel like he is faking it. Ever since he gets at least a bit of mockery for how seriously he takes himself in comparison with his work.
Also, he is a fatass that keeps baiting a face reveal.

HangEight

kiwifarms.net
Around January if I remember correctly he decided to do a Quinton on Twitter by calling people that disagree on his gender politics names and he does throw shade semi regularly. There was a point when Salty made a fake TwitLonger mocking the situation that Quinton retweeted and allthough they don't interact that much it is implied that Salty (powerword Derek) is one of Quinton's allies. He also is friends with Nolan from the Pizza Party Podcast.
He largely stays out of the realm of Quinton behaviour on his edited work but his streams can become something else entirely. If you want to see Salty at his most uncomfortable display of "trans rites amirite?" there's the H stream, the highlights are on his YT channel and halfway thru he starts to sperg about making a show with gender representation on par with Steven Universe while playing a game that is just Pokemon with all characters replaced by the letter H. He was exhausted and ran out of jokes but hearing it, it does feel like he is faking it. Ever since he gets at least a bit of mockery for how seriously he takes himself in comparison with his work.
Also, he is a fatass that keeps baiting a face reveal.
Also a few months ago he had a shit-fit on Twitter because Jontron didn't want anything to do with the BLM stuff and posted a grill meme. And then when people told Salty it was dumb for him to be angry at someone for not wanting to be involved with that stuff he got even more pissy. For some reason Salty's still super (I know you'll fucking hate me for this) salty about the stuff Jon said during the Destiny debate, even though it was over 3 years ago and Jon sort-of apologized for it just about as long ago.

Salty threw a shit-fit over a grill meme

Honestly it'd make sense that Salty's one of Quinton's few genuine friends anymore, they're both fatasses that try to act like they're heroes for the LGBTQ community, get angry at things for no good reason, and think their content is high level stuff when in reality they review things made for 8 year olds. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Salty was the guy who got all the big name YouTubers to cameo in Quinton's Voidcon video. I mean the Caveman's had next to no real growth in the past 1-2 years and can barely squeeze out 100k views per video, I find it hard to believe he managed to successfully ask Scott the Woz to film some stuff for his video. Salty's probably one of Q's only real connections to actually popular YouTubers now.

Last edited: