Quiverfull Movement Lolcows -

Sparklepants

Concerningly greasy
kiwifarms.net
Interesting that major Christian groups are that similar to old Catholicism beliefs. The sex lives with the Duggar women must be so horrible, honestly since the Duggar men aren't going to be that well informed about sex, and you know the women are only going to have sex for procreation. Plus Jana is going to be the virgin Old Maid who is too old for marriage and looks after kids for most of her life.
They’re actually gifted a book about fulfilling sex when they get married. Not sure if they actually read it, but it’s kinda neat that they’re even given a book that discusses the female orgasm.

• Informative
Reactions: glass_houses

Oscar Wildean

Happy Helloween.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They’re actually gifted a book about fulfilling sex when they get married. Not sure if they actually read it, but it’s kinda neat that they’re even given a book that discusses the female orgasm.
I remember that. It was a religious book so I immediately thought it would be a shit sex book, honestly.

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With it being top story on Drudge I suppose we'll all be talking about these fuckers for the next few days. For a group as weird as they are, its odd that Kiwifarms tends not to dwell on quiverfuls until it turns out that they are locking their twenty-nine year old and his many many siblings up in a holding cell all day long. I wonder if they were an active part of the online community...
What an odd story. Neighbors saw the kids digging in garbage for food but didn't think that was weird?

7 of the victims were over 18, too.

The Dad's haircut is the worst crime, though:
Screen Shot 2018-01-16 at 12.08.14 PM.png

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
What the Quiverfull movement promotes as the ideal lifestyle is essentially little more than a life of servitude: servitude to God, servitude to your children, servitude to your parents, servitude to your spouse, servitude to your siblings, and, more often than not it seems, servitude to a daily schedule that eliminates just about all of the fun and spontaneity from life.

The lifestyle practiced by these families is so mechanistic and devoid of discernible humanity that I can barely consider them families at all. They're perhaps better described as close-knit boarding schools, where the fact that everyone happens to be biologically related is merely incidental.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The lifestyle practiced by these families is so mechanistic and devoid of discernible humanity that I can barely consider them families at all. They're perhaps better described as close-knit boarding schools, where the fact that everyone happens to be biologically related is merely incidental.
They're naked mole rats in human form.

• Winner
Reactions: DatBepisTho

Dysnomia

Absolutely AFABulous
kiwifarms.net
I thought I posted this but apparently I didn't.

This is an interview with a woman that escaped the Quiverfull movement. Her parents were actually smart enough to make sure she went to college because they were afraid of what might happen to her and her future 16 children if her husband died. She used this as an opportunity to choose her own boyfriend without daddy's consent. That's a majorly brave move for a Quiverfull daughter. He begrudgingly accepted the marriage and the guy realised he needed to get her out of there. Now she and a few of her siblings who also escaped via college live a normal life.

Watching this really puts the whole education issue with Quiverfull into perspective. Because it's coming right from an escapee who talks about how others weren't so lucky and are trying to educate themselves later in life after very poor homeschooling. She was lucky that she had a few years of real school and her homeschooling was somewhat decent. Other kids aren't so lucky. Keep your daughters dumb so they won't know any better. They don't want you in mainstream schooling because you might realise just how much control your parents have and how unnatural it is compared to your peers. Quiverfull parents don't want to lose that control. Especially when it comes to college. Which is why there's a special, poorly structured and near useless college that offers cheap, piss poor education for your little Christian soldiers.

The video also talks about Michael Pearl's horrifying book on child rearing that encourages you to beat infants for making noise and treat your children like target practice with anything within reach for the stupidest of normal everyday childhood blunders. And it looks like Pearl went under fire for acting inappropriately with girls at his seminars. No one is that invested in beating children without having some kind of creepy fetish attached to it. Watch him with the dolls. Something sure as hell ain't right. I wouldn't be surprised if he was molested a lot by his father. I think some heavy therapy sessions would end up smashing a huge dam inside his head.

Creepy ass doll stuff starts around 23:54.

Dorsia.Reservation

When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.
kiwifarms.net
hopefully this will be one Duggar's escape from fundieland
Sorry to disapoint.

John-David's intended and her family is even deeper into the fundie than the Duggars are now.

Abbie's family is even more hard-core into the IBLP. They being among the people who wanted sexual predator Bill Gothard to be allowed to speak to the crowd when he trespassed onto IBLP property during the 2018 Big Sandy conference. There is a police report about the incident.

They have been trying to push their kids off of on many of the "big" IBLP families for years (or others that still support Gothard and believe his victims are lying whores).
The son landed one a few years ago.

They used to have a blog that they deleted when rumors were circling that one of the daughters was supposedly seeing a guy from another IBLP "famous" family.

I knew something was up when the family started to delete parts of their social media.
They want something bad to happen to Trump (how very christ like) because he is too easy on the gays and da bortion, so Pence (a man of the lord) can take office.

The above mentioned son is a film maker and his social media was a hoot.
I notice he took down his more controversial videos within the last few weeks.
His wife is absolutely batshit and stands up for doulas and so called midwives who have had babies die under their care.

with an educated working woman and don't have so many children your wife's uterus falls out.
Part of Abbie's nurses "training" took place at one of those fake fundie clinics that promise to help pregnant women but lecture them and basically call them whores if they won't sign an agreement not to have an abortion. And helping with the care for her grandparents which put her in a situation completely over her head.
That is the only reason they let her get further training in the medical field.
The mother and father think it is beyond them to care for their elderly parents.
The care has always fallen on the kids.

Both her sister and sister-in-law(the batshit one above) have had horrible pregnancies and complications.

Both of those women also started out as hopeful women with jobs and education over the usual fundie.

Their social media now looks all clean and fun.
But they are the worst of the worst...and behind closed doors support molester and rapist Bill Gothard.

Last edited:

Sparklepants

Concerningly greasy
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to disapoint.

John-David's intended and her family is even deeper into the fundie than the Duggars are now.

Abbie's family is even more hard-core into the IBLP. They being among the people who wanted sexual predator Bill Gothard to be allowed to speak to the crowd when he trespassed onto IBLP property during the 2018 Big Sandy conference. There is a police report about the incident.

They have been trying to push their kids off of on many of the "big" IBLP families for years (or others that still support Gothard and believe his victims are lying whores).
The son landed one a few years ago.

They used to have a blog that they deleted when rumors were circling that one of the daughters was supposedly seeing a guy from another IBLP "famous" family.

I knew something was up when the family started to delete parts of their social media.
They want something bad to happen to Trump (how very christ like) because he is too easy on the gays and da bortion, so Pence (a man of the lord) can take office.

The above mentioned son is a film maker and his social media was a hoot.
I notice he took down his more controversial videos within the last few weeks.
His wife is absolutely batshit and stands up for doulas and so called midwives who have had babies die under their care.

Part of Abbie's nurses "training" took place at one of those fake fundie clinics that promise to help pregnant women but lecture them and basically call them whores if they won't sign an agreement not to have an abortion. And helping with the care for her grandparents which put her in a situation completely over her head.
That is the only reason they let her get further training in the medical field.
The mother and father think it is beyond them to care for their elderly parents.
The care has always fallen on the kids.

Both her sister and sister-in-law(the batshit one above) have had horrible pregnancies and complications.

Both of those women also started out as hopeful women with jobs and education over the usual fundie.

Their social media now looks all clean and fun.
But they are the worst of the worst...and behind closed doors support molester and rapist Bill Gothard.
Well, that's depressing. At least Joe seems like a decent spouse during the most recent birth special.

Dorsia.Reservation

When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.
kiwifarms.net
Well, that's depressing. At least Joe seems like a decent spouse during the most recent birth special.
Yeah, especially compared to the idiots/creeps Jill, JoyAnna and Jessa are married to.
All three ended up in the hospital only after 20+ hour attemps at giving birth at home or hemorrhaging after the birth so bad they were blacking out.

Joe's wife is all of 18/19 and at the baby shower pretty much said LOL no I'm having my baby in a hospital, to anyone who mentioned a home birth

Sparklepants

Concerningly greasy
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, especially compared to the idiots/creeps Jill, JoyAnna and Jessa are married to.
All three ended up in the hospital only after 20+ hour attemps at giving birth at home or hemorrhaging after the birth so bad they were blacking out.

Joe's wife is all of 18/19 and at the baby shower pretty much said LOL no I'm having my baby in a hospital, to anyone who mentioned a home birth
I can appreciate Jessa's husband, he at least tried to be present. Jill and Joy Anna married barely above Josh in terms of usefulness, especially with how Derrick tanked their income by being a lunatic on Twitter and Austin's open support of the Pearls.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino