Community Quiverfull Movement Lolcows

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Android raptor

"an honest-to-God BPD womanchild misanthrope"
kiwifarms.net
insider exclusively revealed to The Sun that juror #7 was excused immediately after the judge learned of his relationship to the defendant.

The juror, whose name is not known, revealed: “I know Josh Duggar, I’m related to him. The marriage of my daughter to his brother."

According to the source, the judge was "shocked" and said the juror should've been "filtered out."

All this comes as we've learned that Josh's estranged sister Jill and his brother Jedidiah will be testifying as witnesses at his trial.

However, it is not clear at the moment if it will be for the prosecution or the defense.

Jill is testifying? Shiiiit. That could be huge.

BluntyBitch

Sharp as ATTACK
kiwifarms.net
@Violet
The MOTHERS are extremely fucked up for not protecting their daughters.

This Article was in a&n but kinda relevant to the thread

Someone on websleuths says that when they picked up Josh from the IBLP "rehab" that he supposedly went to for four months, that on the drive back, they stopped to talk to a trooper acquaintance that gave Josh a "stern talking to". That's what Rimjob meant when he "reported it to the state police."

Yea, reporting it to a mandated reporter, who then chooses not to report it, and later on goes to prison for life (56yrs) for cheese pizza is TOTES "reporting it to state police." Had to keep CPS away! Can't have them looking at your fucked up family with any kind of magnifying glass! Clearly the Holts agreed tho, so they're pieces of shit too of course.

Semantics, Boobie quit playing dumb
download (3).jpeg

Gawd, I hope he's asked to testify more, dig himself into a bigger more fancy hole. I hope Jill throws him under the bus with her testimony. No wonder Jill and Derick said things were strained and they were praying over it

Any background on Jed and why he's testifying?

@FernandoPooTragedy
"Anyways, the belief in Duggar fan circles is that the girl who went to Jim Bob was actually Jill. At Jill and Derick's wedding, Josh gave a speech and mocked Jill for being "a snitch" and her reaction was basically: "😐."

I kinda hate weddings so I can't offer to watch their wedding vid in yt, didthe camera show the expressions of boob or meech?

Can't quote you, I appreciate there's some Kiwi Duggar lore veterans!

Mati sperg
Her brother literally brings up he molested her *on her fucking wedding day* , in front of their entire family And Her Husband, like wtf?!? Isn't that like saying "hey new bro in law, I got to her parts first", like it's supposed to be the happiest day of her life, and she was reminded BY HER MOLESTER on the first night that she is able to enjoy her sexuality for the first time? Jhfc, there aren't enuf swears for how based this makes me.

So how old would Jill have been when Josh snuck into her room? Was she old enuf that her parents and Josh would have convinced her it was a bad dream?

Meech, you're the dumbest, shittiest mom for not siding with your daughter. There is a very special place in hell for mother's that don't protect their daughters, especially from abusers *within the home*. Oh wait you just let your Boob idiot husband make the call on how to handle it, by dealing with it "in house" PROTECTING THE ABUSER, cuz djeezus!! Headships!! Eldest sons!! Forgiveness!!

Bitch go neck yourself, poor excuse of a fucking mother

Dunkleosteus

kiwifarms.net
So how old would Jill have been when Josh snuck into her room? Was she old enuf that her parents and Josh would have convinced her it was a bad dream?
Jill is 3 years younger than Josh so if he started this shit at 12 and if she was one of his first victims she would've been 9.

If it happened around when Joy was abused then Jill would've been 11.

She was definitely old enough to know what happened to her. She's one of the smarter kids and also extremely disillusioned with QF and seems to know her family are fucked up. I don't imagine her parents' and kool-aid drinking sibling's gaslighting is still working on her.

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Any background on Jed and why he's testifying?

@FernandoPooTragedy
"Anyways, the belief in Duggar fan circles is that the girl who went to Jim Bob was actually Jill. At Jill and Derick's wedding, Josh gave a speech and mocked Jill for being "a snitch" and her reaction was basically: "😐."

I kinda hate weddings so I can't offer to watch their wedding vid in yt, didthe camera show the expressions of boob or meech?

No idea as to why Jed is testifying. Not even sure if it was a subpoena or not. TBH, the one son I might like to hear from is John-David. According to the Duggar friend from "I Pray You Put This Journal Away", he once witnessed JD try to beat the ever-living shit out of Josh. JD is known as the Nice Duggar, he's a lot more passive and gentle than most of his brothers, so whatever prompted him to violence had to have been something serious. And I don't think it's a coincidence that out of the older girls, Jana is the one who didn't get molested (She's JD's twin).

Jed, though? No fucking clue.

As for the wedding, I haven't seen it in years, and the YT videos are either the ceremony on the Dillards' channel or clips from TLC without the speech. But seriously, fuck JB and Michelle for letting him speak at all.

BluntyBitch

Sharp as ATTACK
kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

FernandoPooTragedy

Everyone is exceptional!
kiwifarms.net
Dammit, rimjob won't be testifying.

Kinda interesting the questions they were asked.
Not surprising, tbh. He was blackballing everything with his "I don't recall" bullshit and was this close to perjuring himself. Though I kind of wish we could see that happen so he would get himself thrown in jail with Pest.

The one I am really hoping for is Jill. She just went blonde and I would kill to see her walk in there and destroy her brother dressed like this:

legally-blonde_LRcLjo.jpg
In all seriousness though, it will be scary to see if the Megyn Kelly interview is allowed. When there was a possibility of JB testifying I was neutral on that since it could be used to poke holes in his so called memory loss. But now that he's not, I hope it isn't. Jill was deep in the Kool-Aid, pregnant, and still fully under her family's control at that time and clearly coached. Testifying about your own abuse in court is, um, absolutely terrifying and can be as traumatic as the abuse itself, especially if the defense does its job. They're going to gaslight the shit out of her and the Kelly interview would be a way to potentially do that. I honestly wish that more of her sisters were also testifying or may at least show up for moral support.

Edit because HUGE UPDATE: The court has decided to allow testimony of prior acts! Molesting his sisters has become relevant. Which means Jill is more likely to testify.

Edit again because OMG they said that legally, Rim Job is full of shit.

>Jim Bob Duggar testified clearly that there were only three leaders of their church in 2002 and 2003: himself, Mr. Holt, and another man named Clark Wilson. Later in his testimony, Mr. Duggar claimed that his wife and Mrs. Holt could be thought of as “joint elders” of the church, simply because they were married to elders and would “help with special things.” **The Court rejects this testimony as self-serving, contradictory, and lacking in credibility.**

Last edited:

Quixotic Son

W H I N D M E A L
kiwifarms.net
Not surprising, tbh. He was blackballing everything with his "I don't recall" bullshit and was this close to perjuring himself. Though I kind of wish we could see that happen so he would get himself thrown in jail with Pest.

The one I am really hoping for is Jill. She just went blonde and I would kill to see her walk in there and destroy her brother dressed like this:

View attachment 2765472
In all seriousness though, it will be scary to see if the Megyn Kelly interview is allowed. When there was a possibility of JB testifying I was neutral on that since it could be used to poke holes in his so called memory loss. But now that he's not, I hope it isn't. Jill was deep in the Kool-Aid, pregnant, and still fully under her family's control at that time and clearly coached. Testifying about your own abuse in court is, um, absolutely terrifying and can be as traumatic as the abuse itself, especially if the defense does its job. They're going to gaslight the shit out of her and the Kelly interview would be a way to potentially do that. I honestly wish that more of her sisters were also testifying or may at least show up for moral support.

Edit because HUGE UPDATE: The court has decided to allow testimony of prior acts! Molesting his sisters has become relevant. Which means Jill is more likely to testify.

Edit again because OMG they said that legally, Rim Job is full of shit.

>Jim Bob Duggar testified clearly that there were only three leaders of their church in 2002 and 2003: himself, Mr. Holt, and another man named Clark Wilson. Later in his testimony, Mr. Duggar claimed that his wife and Mrs. Holt could be thought of as “joint elders” of the church, simply because they were married to elders and would “help with special things.” **The Court rejects this testimony as self-serving, contradictory, and lacking in credibility.**
She should walk in with shorts. I know its unprofessional, but it would make a huge statement.
Also: Oh Shit.

Last edited:

Bakarina

kiwifarms.net
Also: Oh Shit.
Looks like Anna just hit the brick wall known as reality. Or in other words, the scales fell from her eyes. Part of me thinks she should have been forced to sit through the evidence but that probably would have destroyed her to the point of catatonia

Android raptor

"an honest-to-God BPD womanchild misanthrope"
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Anna just hit the brick wall known as reality. Or in other words, the scales fell from her eyes. Part of me thinks she should have been forced to sit through the evidence but that probably would have destroyed her to the point of catatonia
The article makes it sound like she walked out before seeing any graphic images. I hope she's finally facing reality, but she might just be still trying to deny it.

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy Shit,
Looks like the trooper that he confessed to is testifying

No, this is just some random kiddie diddler Josh was locked up with for a week in County; the ex trooper is an old dude and the witness is a man Josh's age.

It sounds like Josh was bragging and swapping war stories with a fellow child toucher, who then promptly snitched on Josh to get a lowered sentence with his testimony.

Smugger's hubris truly knows no bounds. Laughing and joking with the court clerk before the jury was shown what he downloaded? Bragging about his escapades in jail? How dumb can he possibly be?

BluntyBitch

Sharp as ATTACK
kiwifarms.net
No, this is just some random kiddie diddler Josh was locked up with for a week in County; the ex trooper is an old dude and the witness is a man Josh's age.

It sounds like Josh was bragging and swapping war stories with a fellow child toucher, who then promptly snitched on Josh to get a lowered sentence with his testimony.

Smugger's hubris truly knows no bounds. Laughing and joking with the court clerk before the jury was shown what he downloaded? Bragging about his escapades in jail? How dumb can he possibly be?
Oops thanks I misread that earlier

Yea he's scoring no great points with the judge acting that way. Spoiled fucking brat.
Eta: something about enhancement on sentencing, prior bad acts, proof of pedophilia.

Had to be a celebrity in jail, catching chains gonna be a wakeup call for Dildo. Can't wait to see his Sneed face

(Kinda surprised jails don't like record everything but I have no idea how that shit works)

What an idiot, he couldn't just fucking plead n sneed and save his victims and his fucking family the stress. Motherfucker. Selfish piece of garbage. hope the judge is based, he's an Obama appointed judge.

Last edited:

AMHOLIO

unicron's vengeance
kiwifarms.net
What an idiot, he couldn't just fucking plead and save his victims and his fucking family the stress.
If he cared about his family in any way shape or form aside from what they could do for him we wouldn't be watching this clown circus right now.

Godspeed to all the victims. I look forward to Josh in prison, and hopefully seeing some other house of tards shit fall in the family/church that frees more people.

multiverse

Barb Came 4 CWC - survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol, I guess the old "the Mexican did it!" excuse won't work: the guy Josh wants to blame for his own cheese pizza wasn't hired until two weeks after Josh did the deed.
Screenshot_20211201-160242_Chrome.jpg

Ruh roh! Now what, Josh? That evil messican planted that PC master race computer with CP in your office, then used your own bank password to get away with it? Yes, that's it. Because Josh is an Apple Bro, bro! Everyone knows that. And since no CP was on his Apple, you must acquit, judge!
Screenshot_20211201-161128_Chrome.jpg

swiggety_swoogitty

Shoo Shoo Gains Goblin
kiwifarms.net
I always thought it was a little too coincidental that the trooper RimJob introduced to Josh for a “talking to” was later convicted of CP himself. RimJob didn’t ever intend to file a report with the police, so he had to have known this cop wouldn’t report it. And what guarantee would you have that a police officer won’t act as the mandated reporter they are supposed to? If you know the cop has committed that very same crime! So how would RimJob know that, hmmm?