Quotes of unpopular people you agree with - and/or find inspiring

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
Just insert something from Theodore Kaczynski here. Almost anything will do.
“Those who are most sensitive about "politically incorrect" terminology are not the average black ghetto-dweller, Asian immigrant, abused woman or disabled person, but a minority of activists, many of whom do not even belong to any "oppressed" group but come from privileged strata of society.”

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
Based Ted is always fun to read. Shame to see terrorist manifestos have gone down hill
Was he actually an MKUltra test subject? Someone once told me that and I don't think I've ever seen it verified.

EDIT: Looking at the Wikipedia citations and bookmarking stuff. I'm assuming it won't be conclusive or anything, but we'll see.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: quatchi55

La Luz Extinguido

There are no innocents
kiwifarms.net

ZeCommissar

Cutest commissar this side of the segmentum
kiwifarms.net
David Lane the white supremacist famously known for the 88 precepts is a evil man, however like a lot of evil men I would consider him intelligent. (se88 precepts are mostly reeeee'ing about jews and race mixing even comparing the different races as different "species" which is empirically wrong. He also has some....interesting ones like number 34 which seem to lament the fact that women can't be bred at a early age.

However like Hitler he did make some interesting kernals of truth and points about life. Had he not been so obsessed with race I wonder what he could have really done with his life...

"What men call the super natural is actually the natural not yet understood or revealed."

"15. No greater motivating force exists than the certain conviction that one is right.

52. Tyrannies cannot be ended without the use of force.

67. An unarmed or non-militant People will be enslaved.

84. Self discipline is a mark of a higher man.

85. One measure of a man is cheerfulness in adversity.

86. A fool judges others by their words. A wise man judges others by their actions
and accomplishments. (This one is contradictory to racist ideology. You immediately judge individuals of other races without seeing their actions first.)

I don't agree with the latter half of this next one, since I find it trivial to judge a race as superior or inferior by any metric. However this is the one white supremacists seem to forget the most

22. In the final analysis, a race or species is not judged superior or inferior by its
accomplishments, but by its will and ability to survive.

What's funny is that most of the people with 1488 tattoos that you can see have probably been to prison and are exceptional degenerates who definately aren't self disciplined men.

His final mistake was putting too much stock in the "natural" order of things. We have gone from the natural order of things for quite some time now. Do computers exist in the natural wild? Should we revert back to being animals after we have accomplished so much as a species like going into space?

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
David Lane the white supremacist famously known for the 88 precepts is a evil man, however like a lot of evil men I would consider him intelligent. (se88 precepts are mostly reeeee'ing about jews and race mixing even comparing the different races as different "species" which is empirically wrong. He also has some....interesting ones like number 34 which seem to lament the fact that women can't be bred at a early age.

However like Hitler he did make some interesting kernals of truth and points about life. Had he not been so obsessed with race I wonder what he could have really done with his life...

"What men call the super natural is actually the natural not yet understood or revealed."

"15. No greater motivating force exists than the certain conviction that one is right.

52. Tyrannies cannot be ended without the use of force.

67. An unarmed or non-militant People will be enslaved.

84. Self discipline is a mark of a higher man.

85. One measure of a man is cheerfulness in adversity.

86. A fool judges others by their words. A wise man judges others by their actions
and accomplishments. (This one is contradictory to racist ideology. You immediately judge individuals of other races without seeing their actions first.)

I don't agree with the latter half of this next one, since I find it trivial to judge a race as superior or inferior by any metric. However this is the one white supremacists seem to forget the most

22. In the final analysis, a race or species is not judged superior or inferior by its
accomplishments, but by its will and ability to survive.

What's funny is that most of the people with 1488 tattoos that you can see have probably been to prison and are exceptional degenerates who definately aren't self disciplined men.

His final mistake was putting too much stock in the "natural" order of things. We have gone from the natural order of things for quite some time now. Do computers exist in the natural wild? Should we revert back to being animals after we have accomplished so much as a species like going into space?
Hypocrisy is a surprisingly common failing of the human mind. That being said, not many people raise it to an artform like Mr. Lane does.

I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.
Margaret Thatcher btw

Reactions: Earl Harb

maaliktheprisonguard

Why be beautiful when you can be intimidating
kiwifarms.net
"When I am in the battlefield, I love it more than my wedding night with the most beautiful of women" ~ Khalid ibn al-Walid

What a chad.

Jazz Cat Blini

An actual real life cat
kiwifarms.net
Was he actually an MKUltra test subject? Someone once told me that and I don't think I've ever seen it verified.

EDIT: Looking at the Wikipedia citations and bookmarking stuff. I'm assuming it won't be conclusive or anything, but we'll see.
No - what you heard is most likely in reference to a psychological experiment Ted volunteered for in college that, according to some TV documentary (fake news), """"changed him forever.""" But in Ted's own words was not that big a deal.

Edit: Ted's own words

Syaoran Li

Remember Dino Crisis?
kiwifarms.net
"There is a middle ground between the PC Police and the Baltimore Police."
-Bill Maher, Host of HBO's Real Motherfucking Talk With Bill Motherfucking Maher

"The death of one is a tragedy. The death of millions is a statistic."
-Joseph Stalin, Soviet Dictator, Patron Saint of SJW's, and the namesake of Anita Sarkeesian's favorite vibrator

"Astroturf! You know who's behind that, don't ya? THE JEWS!"
-Conan O'Brien, Late Night TV personality, Leader of the Aryan Union, and author of The Big Game

"Shut up! Fifty years ago we'd have you upside down with a fucking fork in your ass!"
-Cosmo Kramer, Neighbor of Jerry Seinfeld, KKK Grand Wizard, and Pimp Daddy of Lower Manhattan

"Don't be stupid! Be a smarty! Come and join the Nazi Party!
-Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda and the real father of @Cowlick and @RomeoRose

Lemmingwise

Through a scanner smuckly
kiwifarms.net
Hitler's quote about Jews flipping their shit over being "found out" is stupidly accurate. Wonder why....
I posted that quote in full in a reddit thread about trump supporters once (removing any mention of jews and removing the "gradually I began to hate them".)

Until someone pointed out the source people were falling over each other in how accurate I had charactarized what talking with trump supporters is like.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino