Quotes of unpopular people you agree with - and/or find inspiring

RedRightHand

Why are you reading this.
kiwifarms.net
There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe - without swords, without guns, without conquests. The 50 million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades.
Muammar al-Gaddafi
Not that I find that inspiring.

Sword Fighter Super

I hope the princess made lotsah spaghetti!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't remember the exact quote as I don't have time to sift through all his fucking videos, but that manlet Destiny once said something along the lines of:
'At one point I thought I would always be attracted to 16 year old girls, but you reach an age where you're no longer attracted to them because teenage girls are fucking annoying and talk about stupid shit".
I'd even extend that to college-age girls.

Reactions: Sprig of Parsley

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
Don't remember the exact quote as I don't have time to sift through all his fucking videos, but that manlet Destiny once said something along the lines of:
'At one point I thought I would always be attracted to 16 year old girls, but you reach an age where you're no longer attracted to them because teenage girls are fucking annoying and talk about stupid shit".
I'd even extend that to college-age girls.
Easily college age, and some simply never grow out of being a dumb gossipy needy crazy princess bitch.
There's a reason I swing both ways but prefer dick.

• Feels
Reactions: Sword Fighter Super

Yuusha-sama

Protector of voluptuous tights
kiwifarms.net
There are signs that Allah will grant Islam victory in Europe - without swords, without guns, without conquests. The 50 million Muslims of Europe will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades.
Muammar al-Gaddafi
Not that I find that inspiring.
More like prophetic, I suppose.
The B.Z.(a Berlin Newspaper) published this article today.
"Mohammed is the most popular first name in Berlin"
Immigration to Poland and the US looks better every day for me.

https://www.bz-berlin.de/berlin/mohammed-beliebtester-erstname-in-berlin

• Horrifying
Reactions: Lemmingwise

Slimy Time

The Fang of Burnell
kiwifarms.net
"Politics is when you say you are going to do one thing while intending to do another. Then you do neither what you said nor intended."
Saddam Hussein, and he was right on the money with this. The UK government and its handling of Brexit comes to mind.

• Winner
Reactions: Lemmingwise

Lemmingwise

Through a scanner smuckly
kiwifarms.net
"Politics is when you say you are going to do one thing while intending to do another. Then you do neither what you said nor intended."
Saddam Hussein, and he was right on the money with this. The UK government and its handling of Brexit comes to mind.
I love the quote, but I think the sabotage of brexit by the UK government is very much intended.

Slimy Time

The Fang of Burnell
kiwifarms.net
I love the quote, but I think the sabotage of brexit by the UK government is very much intended.
Say you are going to do one thing- Deliver Brexit
Intending to do another- Keep UK in by pushing the "Remain in all but name" withdrawal bill
Then you do neither what you said nor intended- Don't do either, keep delaying, keep failing to push bill through.

Could be that, probably is what you said though. Way to completely erode all public trust (whatever there was) of government and mainstream political parties.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones."
- Donald Rumsfeld

Sprig of Parsley

kiwifarms.net
"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones."
- Donald Rumsfeld
I personally like this quote as a sort of subtle reminder that all the stupid, crazy shit you KNOW goes on or KNOW doesn't happen with the US Government is likely the tiny tip of a gargantuan iceberg of "Oh shit Uncle Sam what are you doing" that we can't and likely never will see. In retrospect it's fucking wild that MKUltra and the Tuskegee shit were proven true. People like to roll their eyes about conspiracy theories but I put absolutely fucking nothing completely past this government.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino