Quotes you live by -

Sofonda Cox

Tired.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
“A: There is no grand scheme of things.
B: If there were a grand scheme of things, the fact – the fact – that we are not equipped to perceive it, either by natural or supernatural means, is a nightmarish obscenity.
C: The very notion of a grand scheme of things is a nightmarish obscenity.”

Thomas Ligotti

• Agree
Reactions: Emperor Julian

RumblyTumbly

kiwifarms.net
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa

I feel like this quote should be plastered all over every school in America. The world doesn't owe you anything and it will tear you to shreds if you let it, but if you persevere and work hard, you can make something positive out of your life.

Zaryiu

I miss the time when the show was good
kiwifarms.net
I'm looking for a quote thatbasically "put the effort to improve yourself don't let yourself be dragged down emotionally by the shit happening out there and try to help people"

Reactions: FierceBrosnan

queerape

Gorilla gorilla goes Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
"The true realisation of any moral virtue occurs when it becomes one’s second nature, such that the person acts according to it without much difficulty or pretention."

"If you are not tolerant, put on the garb of tolerance, because it rarely happens that one imitates a people and does not soon become one of them.”

“Through time, mankind is deep in loss, except for those who believe and do good deeds, urge one another to the truth and urge one another to patience.”

Malagor the dank omen

Nuttier than 100 herds of goats
kiwifarms.net
"Never fight with a pig in the mud. Both of you will get covered in shit, but the pig will enjoy it."

"Never look back and never lose heart. There is only one direction, and it's dead ahead."

"To err is human. To forgive, divine."

"Water grinds rocks to dust not out of strength, but out of patience."

Rikka Takarada

You only like me for my thighs
kiwifarms.net
"Do not live for others any more than you would expect others to live for you." - Christopher Hitchens

"There is more than one way to burn a book. And the world is full of people running around with lit matches." - Ray Bradbury

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
"Listen to everyone, read everything and believe nothing" -Milton Cooper
"Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh" -Mark13:35

Last edited:

ADN_VIII

My legs are OK
kiwifarms.net
"Being efficient is just being lazy, but in a clever way" -Echo

"Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." -Grand Admiral Thrawn

"Any website that asks you to turn off adblocking is a website you don't need in your life" -Me

"Those who are determined to be 'offended' will discover a provocation somewhere. We cannot possibly adjust enough to please the fanatics, and it is degrading to make the attempt." -Christopher Hitchens.