Quotes you live by -

lowkey

kiwifarms.net
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa

I feel like this quote should be plastered all over every school in America. The world doesn't owe you anything and it will tear you to shreds if you let it, but if you persevere and work hard, you can make something positive out of your life.

Cool kitties club

ACAB- All cats are baby
kiwifarms.net
“Dost Thou know that the ages will pass, and humanity will proclaim by the lips of their sages that there is no crime, and therefore no sin; there is only hunger? "Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!" that's what they'll write on the banner, which they will raise against Thee, and with which they will destroy Thy temple.”-Dostoyevsky

• Feels
Reactions: Recoil

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net
“Because to influence a person is to give him one's own soul. He does not think his natural thoughts, or burn with his natural passions. His virtues are not real to him. His sins, if there are such things as sins, are borrowed. He becomes an echo of some one else's music, an actor of a part that has not been written for him. The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly -- that is what each of us is here for. People are afraid of themselves, nowadays. They have forgotten the highest of all duties, the duty that one owes to one's self".

Oscar Wilde, "The Picture of Dorian Gray"

Reactions: FeverGlitch

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours.

— from Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah by Richard Bach

Henry Bemis

Irony: Not even once.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"At some point, [grief] becomes bearable. It turns into something you can crawl out from under. And carry around -- like a brick in your pocket. And you forget it every once in a while, but then you reach in for whatever reason and there it is: 'Oh, right. That.' Which can be awful. But not all the time. Sometimes, it's kinda ... Not that you like it exactly, but it's what you have instead of [who you've lost], so you don't wanna let go of it either. So you carry it around. And it doesn't go away, which is ... fine, actually.”

- Rabbit Hole, by David Lindsay-Abaire

Last edited:
A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
"stop giving a fuck and live your life".

your life is short and you gotta keep yourself from caring about trivial non-issues. people do this way too much, and it's killing them.

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HITLER HAD THE RIGHT IDEA! HE WAS JUST AN UNDERACHIEVER!

KILL 'EM ALL, ADOLF! ALL OF 'EM! JEW, MEXICAN, AMERICAN, WHITE, KILL 'EM ALL! START OVER! THE EXPERIMENT DIDN'T WORK!

Rain 40 days, please fucking rain to wash these turds off my fucking life! Wash these human wastes of flesh and bones off this planet!

I pray to you, God, to kill these fucking people!

- Bill Hicks -

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
"Treat yourself" is unironically the only one that sticks. I live a very minimalistic life, so sometimes I do think "yeah, I deserve a piece of chocolate this friday", and waste $1.2.

Reactions: Marco Fucko

Marco Fucko

I fantasized about this back in Chicago
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"There's always a bigger fish," from The Phantom Menace.

No matter who you are in this world, there is always the potential to be fucked over.
Conversely, there is always the opportunity to fuck over.