QuQu Media / TheQuQu - Alt-furry leadership and PR Hub. Foxler White Knights &c.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the Foxler and Husky Jack threads led me to an Alt-Furry hub called QuQu Media, run by the
TheQuQu. He's apparently the "(declared) leader" of #AltFurry, as has been confirmed by Husky Jack:

qutism.png

He has a series of autistic but edgy alt-right videos on his YouTube channel, that have increasingly embraced his fursona. He's getting help writing his material though from his second in command, Dan Wolfgang. The channel trailer video should give you enough of an idea of what to expect:

@An Ghost rightly remarks that the numbers for this channel are shit, but it's obviously on the upswing either way.

More interestingly, and the bit of this that sent my sides into orbit earlier, is this lovely piece of i don't even know what from an interview that QuQu and his partner Dan Wolfgang did for Castalia House. This excerpt should give you a sense of how this guy thinks:

qutism2.png

That's right. According to TheQuQu, Altfurry is a furry supremacy movement bent on pointing out "human privilege" wherever we see it, including "putting an an end to humansplaining." Can't make this up.

Dan Wolfgang is the major contributor to QuQu Media, where he writes on a variety of topics including video game and book reviews, which are hysterical. The politics stuff is special though. It includes such classics as "Stop Linking to Cuck Media" and "The Political Power of the Fur Suit", the latter of which includes this beautifully autistic call to action:

furtism.png

Yes, let's encourage furries to promote Right Wing Furry Fandom at Furry conventions on the DL rather than with our nazi armbands on. I'm sure furries can't wait to go and be converted to the alt-right at their conventions. Please do this.

Here's an excerpt from an article at QuQuMedia entitled "On the Closure of RMFC and the Rise of the Alt-Furry", written by a one Fox Crimson, who just wants to stand up for what's (alt)right even if it costs him community ire:

foxtism.png

The excerpt, scare quotes around "Nazi" and all:

furtism2.png

furtism3.png

These guys want to be taken very seriously and it cracks me up.

tl;dr - Altfur is organizing with what appears to be leaders and a new site and submovement within the furry fandom that I have a sneaking suspicion will provide many lulz given how batshit insane its premises are. I think a backfire is imminent and it will be glorious.

An Ghost

I'm gonna berst a gherst
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's right. According to TheQuQu, Altfurry is a furry supremacy movement bent on pointing out "human privilege" wherever we see it, including "putting an an end to humansplaining." Can't make this up.
"Species mixing is furry genocide" and "we must ensure the existence of our species for our furry children" is a brilliant parody of actual white power, racial purity, Nazi ideals. It takes something evil and makes it ridiculous by applying it to anonymous people in fur suits. Hell something like 'species mixing' wouldn't be out of place in the memoir about a Jewish family "Maus."
It's the holocaust but with mice and cats.
MAUS_1.jpg
But this guy is serious. Oh boy is he serious.

Moomin

Slap City Bitch
kiwifarms.net
All-furry subforum when?

Seriously, there's too fucking many of them now.

That aside, how fucking batshit are these people? Homeosapientarchy? No mixing species? They literally think they are their fursona. How withdrawn from reality can you be to be advocating for furry superiority when all that entails is a stupid suit?

Billy_Sama

♂Love and Muscle in Heaven♂
kiwifarms.net

That aside, how fucking batshit are these people? Homeosapientarchy? No mixing species? They literally think they are their fursona. How withdrawn from reality can you be to be advocating for furry superiority when all that entails is a stupid suit?

Its funny as they are all into racial purity and whiteness but their fursonas are bizarre canine hybrids that a box of crayons threw up on.

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net

As a rule, I take everything I read firsthand from cows with a grain of salt. Given this guy fancies himself an anti-SJW crusader, that patriarchy shit sounds like he's being sarcastic. Now I don't doubt he's got the same fucked up identity politics you can expect from your typical skinhead and furry, but I don't think he's sincerely trying to sound like an otherkin SJW.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
Gas them all. They aren't fooling anyone with their Nazi trappings.

Wasn't there a case where a guy tried to do that at a convention some time ago? Nevermind the legal ramifications of why we can't do it, when this one guy tried, it didn't work at all for the intended purpose so we can't even gas these people.

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is Len Gilbert / The Furred Reich involved in this? He was on an "alt furry" Discord I found a few days ago.

his name only shows up in that Fox Crimson thing as part of the record that needs correctin wrt right wing furries.

as for discord there seems to be some salt about them getting banned from discord yesterday?

discordtism.png

I've actually heard that this guy's dox are floating around the net from his own tweets a while back.

:optimistic:he tweets like a banshee so will require digging. the email address for QuQuMedia is ququ@redchan.it. maybe someone can go phishing?

BoingBoingBoi

bad weird
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crossover with Husky Jack

View attachment 214079

my favorite part is how this Ququ guy is so proud of being the leader of #AltFurry. these guys are so amped up about their movement. seems like he's getting triggered about not being taken seriously. also, "this is why we need #AltFurry" warms my heart with autism.

qutism.png

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
my favorite part is how this Ququ guy is so proud of being the leader of #AltFurry. these guys are so amped up about their movement. seems like he's getting triggered about not being taken seriously. also, "this is why we need #AltFurry" warms my heart with autism.

View attachment 214273
Well no one takes the alt-right serious why take the furry contingent of it serious