r/ABDL - Adult Babies and Reddit: Two Bad Things That Go Worse Together!

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought a lot about whether or not this deserved its own thread, or if I should have just necroed the general ABDL thread. There are several different adult baby subreddits, but the one that produces the most content that isn't just gross fanfiction is r/ABDL, and it has an active enough community that I felt that it'd be better to create a separate thread. Other users gave me the advice that 100+ page threads tend to be less inviting. However, If staff feel that this would be better suited as a post in the general thread rather than an OP, then by all means feel free to merge it.

Now, with that out of the way, let's look at some pretty pictures.

"Biggest sexual fantasises" (archive)
abdl 01.png

abdl 02.png

abdl 03.png

abdl 04.png

""accidentaly" wetting yourself trick" (archive)
abdl 05.png

"Need help wetting in bed. I have been trying for a month with no luck." (archive)
abdl 06.png

abdl 07.png

abdl 08.png

abdl 09.png

"The Banana Trick" (archive)
abdl 11.png

There's also r/Teen_ABDL, which I count as part of this because it's pretty much the same thing as the regular ABDL subreddit. I know there's a general rule about cows under 18, but when you have people actively seeking to involve their parents in this shit (archive), then it just gets fucking ridiculous.
abdl 10.png

More from this subreddit:

"IT'S NOT A PHASE, MOM, THIS IS WHO I REALLY AM!!" (archive)
abdl 12.png

Will add more later. I'm operating on about two hours of sleep right now.

Last edited:

Memeanon

unironically listens to bladee
kiwifarms.net

MakeItRain

taste the waste
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Shaftie

one small heart beat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The best introduction to this weird ass community is this clip from a podcast where a guy talked about a crazy ABDL documentary he watched and then an ABDL guy called in and they just kept asking him questions.

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They've gotta have their Lion Guard diapers! (archive)
abdl 13.png

This guy ended up making (more of) a fool of himself over his stupid ABDL lifestyle:
abdl 14.png

THIS is why I included r/Teen_ABDL in this. I understand the mindset behind "no cows under 18," but when you've got stuff like wanting internet strangers to buy you diapers so you can shit yourself (which is what I'm getting from this), there's no hope at all for you:
abdl 15.png

heymate

Hold onto breakfast, kids.
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand.

Babies wear diapers because they have no control over their bodies. Why would you want to give up that control and revert to going in a diaper and letting feces smear all over your rear end? That's gross and unsanitary. These guys have no excuse for not using the toilet. Do you want people to think you're severely mentally handicapped?

That crap (no pun intended) can lead to all sorts of problems. Not only is there the risk of nasty diaper rash if left unwiped, but I'm pretty sure most jobs, if not all jobs, would prefer you to be potty-trained.

Then again, if you're too lazy to go to the bathroom like a normal adult, one could conclude that you're also too lazy to work for a living.

Last edited:

Very Clever Nickname

i love you
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand.

Babies wear diapers because they have no control over their bodies. Why would you want to give up that control and revert to going in a diaper and letting feces smear all over your rear end? That's gross and unsanitary. These guys have no excuse for not using the toilet. Do you want people to think you're severely mentally handicapped?

That crap (no pun intended) can lead to all sorts of problems. Not only is there the risk of nasty diaper rash if left unwiped, but I'm pretty sure most jobs, if not all jobs, would prefer you to be potty-trained.

Then again, if you're too lazy to go to the bathroom like a normal adult, one could conclude that you're also too lazy to work for a living.
I don't think laziness is why they're going back into diapers..

• Agree
Reactions: Smiling Drought
I thought a lot about whether or not this deserved its own thread, or if I should have just necroed the general ABDL thread. There are several different adult baby subreddits, but the one that produces the most content that isn't just gross fanfiction is r/ABDL, and it has an active enough community that I felt that it'd be better to create a separate thread. Other users gave me the advice that 100+ page threads tend to be less inviting. However, If staff feel that this would be better suited as a post in the general thread rather than an OP, then by all means feel free to merge it.

Now, with that out of the way, let's look at some pretty pictures.

"Biggest sexual fantasises" (archive)

""accidentaly" wetting yourself trick" (archive)

"Need help wetting in bed. I have been trying for a month with no luck." (archive)

"The Banana Trick" (archive)

There's also r/Teen_ABDL, which I count as part of this because it's pretty much the same thing as the regular ABDL subreddit. I know there's a general rule about cows under 18, but when you have people actively seeking to involve their parents in this shit (archive), then it just gets fucking ridiculous.
View attachment 305555

More from this subreddit:

"IT'S NOT A PHASE, MOM, THIS IS WHO I REALLY AM!!" (archive)

Will add more later. I'm operating on about two hours of sleep right now.
IMG_0312.JPG

heymate

Hold onto breakfast, kids.
kiwifarms.net
I don't think laziness is why they're going back into diapers..
What I meant was that they go back into diapers and become lazy as a result. Then they slowly give up all control of their bowels.

I watched a documentary once on TLC. They had this big 40-something year old man on there, and he was talking about how he gets "sexual pleasure" from going in adult diapers, and he was sleeping in an adult crib and crawling around on the floor playing with blocks. He even hired a nanny to come over and wipe him for him.

It was just sad.

NeverHappened

That's the sound of books
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand.

What I meant was that they go back into diapers and become lazy as a result. Then they slowly give up all control of their bowels.

I watched a documentary once on TLC. They had this big 40-something year old man on there, and he was talking about how he gets "sexual pleasure" from going in adult diapers, and he was sleeping in an adult crib and crawling around on the floor playing with blocks. He even hired a nanny to come over and wipe him for him.

It was just sad.
Babies lack understanding of their bodies, but they are not incontinent in the medical sense.

Adults babies don't lose control from diapers unless they purposefully damage their body. No bladders of steel for sure, but the lost of control require dramatic measures.