r/ABDL - Adult Babies and Reddit: Two Bad Things That Go Worse Together!

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

heymate

Hold onto breakfast, kids.
kiwifarms.net
Oh.

Okay.

I just assumed you could lose control of your bladder because one of the posts in the video was talking about how if you started going in your diaper at night when you had to go, eventually you would just pee in your sleep.

Forever Train Engineer

Benjamin
kiwifarms.net
You forgot to mention that time when a 52 year's old adult leaves his wife and kids to live out his entire life as a transgender six-year-old girl with adoptive 'mommey and daddy' and go out to play with actual little girls.
When are the fucking aliens coming to destroy us

Or are they afraid we might spread our corruption to them?

gaystoner

fucked up queer
kiwifarms.net
so this isnt the subreddit..but a post in the Aimee Chancellor lead through this hellhole...

1616653517167.png
1616653625686.png
1616653740289.png

AMHOLIO

the amhole of the mind
kiwifarms.net
Would this thread be better served by merging it with the Daddies and Littles thread?

Unpaid Emotional Labourer

I’m Diana Moon Glampers. Let’s talk about equity.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net

Ebony Way

kiwifarms.net
I couldn’t figure out where to put this one.

View attachment 2696340

View attachment 2696341

Absolutely revolting, sharing this information. Imagine admitting you’re a vegan from Portland.
I love that they're posting in that super woke conscious-of-others linguistic style but it's all about them and their needs, nothing about what they can give to others (except the opportunity to wait on them hand and foot, yay!). And they aren't even looking for one single person, they want an entire house full of people to do this for them.

MilesAwayGirl

kiwifarms.net