r/AmITheAsshole / AITA -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At first, when I first started going to this subreddit, I'll admit I took it at face value because people do shit like this and you wish it were fake. But after reading it outloud I saw how fake this shit truly was. At first I agreed with the daughter since I thought she was being a straight bitch for a while and this was just the tipping point. Then you start looking at minor details and it's just "really dude?" There are a couple of stories that are this fucking stupid.

View attachment 1096563

View attachment 1096564

Maybe it's the gratefulness of getting a gift card that's not $10 or the fact that the OP seems to be leaving out some key details of this story but this has me on some serious doubt.
The first post is tumblr-tier "and then I totally stopped the evil bigot from bullying the gay person", but because it's slightly more well-written AITA jerks themselves raw in the comments. If more people would respond with "fake and gay" whenever posts like this crop up, the sub would start filtering out the trash. The other problem is the sub encourages using a throwaway. How are you not going to get made up fake stories when people can just make an account to post something stupid and then completely abandon it?

Here's a good example of a rare post that might not be fake.

foidsnotevenonce.PNG

Sourceress

chaotic neutral
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1096564

Maybe it's the gratefulness of getting a gift card that's not $10 or the fact that the OP seems to be leaving out some key details of this story but this has me on some serious doubt.
idk I kind of believe it. A lot of parents play favorites with their kids, often super blatantly, and stepchildren only complicate things.

Personally, I would've been pissed to get a gift card to Best Buy though. Does anyone shop at Best Buy anymore? lol

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I fucking love this subreddit on the simple grounds that the community has the most emotionally and socially exceptional people I've ever seen. They're just as bad as r/TIFU and r/JusticeServed.

This is my alltime favorite post because it has everything: validation, kids, shit flinging, and dumbdick redditors.

View attachment 1096154

Most of the comments are so fucking stupid they should be a crime against humanity.
I am reading the top comments and holy shit they seem to say "ESH" but that's just a front cause they all criticize the OP here

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
kiwifarms.net
The lady in the first one sounds like she has some serious issues. YTA. This comment pretty much sums it up.

1578981588043.png

annoyingfuck

kiwifarms.net
Everyone was in the wrong, commenter and OP, but I think everyone saying he was an asshole are worse. Could you argue that he was being a prick by not telling her he wanted to praise her and make her fear for her job? Yeah. Could he have handled it better, like finding the manager himself, or tipping her a larger sum? Of course.

But he was going out of his way to show his appreciation, and while he handled it wrong, the fact he was trying to do something good, while screwing up in the process, does not make him an asshole to me, and it feels like the people in the thread are just dog piling for righteousness points.

Maybe I am the asshole here.
This was nothing to do with the waitress and everything to do with him big noting himself. He wanted his date to fawn all over him, tell him what a wonderful, selfless person he was, all while he was thinking of the ramming hard sex he would have with her later, while she calls him master (okay maybe I took that a little too far). I can just imagine the smug smile as he looked over at this date, to make sure she was paying attention, and as the waitress walked away to get the manager.

Zamzz

kewl cat
kiwifarms.net
Ehh... I can see why OP is labeled an asshole in this instance. Making fun of someone for not having much of a sex life is rude, but telling everyone your friend has an STD is past being rude and straight into reputation ruining. At least where I'm from, that kind of information would spread quickly and you'll labeled as a shit person even if you aren't. Meanwhile, no one would remember that OP lacks sexual experience. In contrast, everyone will remember that her friend has an STD.

This post seems more like an example of OPs from AITA being socially inept morons. Almost everyone has been dog piled before, especially when there is alcohol involved. You either grow thicker skin and take it in stride, or grow a spine and have a (sober) conversation with your friend if it's really THAT bad.
Nah, being a hoe and sleeping around with anything that moves is degenerate as fuck and deserves to be slutshamed, especially if you have an STD on top of that.

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

We also got cake
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit

7695D61B-53B9-4256-8D0F-F576C06FFCD8.jpeg

20 bucks this kid is a massive faggot and deserves any bullying he receives. Also, 20 more bucks that he’s just jerking himself to a power fantasy where the dude who calls him out for his exceptionalism just dies. I don’t know what’s more sad, that someone who think this is a good bullshit story to post, or the fact that 90% of the commentators are defending him.

This is what a 24 inch pizza looks like btw
4459E52A-35C2-4F69-8083-B0DFA00CB72E.jpeg

DumbDude42

kiwifarms.net
Holy shit

View attachment 1098187

20 bucks this kid is a massive faggot and deserves any bullying he receives. Also, 20 more bucks that he’s just jerking himself to a power fantasy where the dude who calls him out for his exceptionalism just dies. I don’t know what’s more sad, that someone who think this is a good bullshit story to post, or the fact that 90% of the commentators are defending him.
dude has every right to be happy tbh
you'd have to be a super weird kind of self-hating masochist to feel anything but joy at the death of your enemies

Zamzz

kewl cat
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit

View attachment 1098187

View attachment 1098193
He's going to meet the same fate as his bully eventually if he regularly orders 24 inch pizzas all for himself.

Tiki Bar Man

Down the Anal Staircase
kiwifarms.net
Found it!
View attachment 1095800
(https://archive.li/drNJA)
Yikes at that last edit. Assuming this story even happened (I know, 🌈) the OP definitely isn't telling them everything.
Yea this is weird. I feel the OP is deffinetly leaving out certain details. Look at that last edit.
> ecspecially now that I know their reasoning
Hmmm what is this reasoning hes referring too? Why is he agreeing to seeing their point of view
> I love my wife but it hurts knowing she doesn't trust me
Very fucking weird, why wouldn't she trust him. This also sounds like something they have probably all discussed before. Dude probably had a fucking boner or something and didn't realize it. The way he writes and talks about this just seems very weird. And no I'm not saying you can't be affectionate with your kids at any age, ecspecially spainish families can be close. I'm saying this particular story seems very detail free. Also what 15 year old tween wants to cuddle with their dad?

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit

View attachment 1098187

View attachment 1098193
I can understand feeling happy that someone who bullied you has died, but this fucker goes out of his way to celebrate instead of moving on like a normal person. I get he's a teenager but he should be mature enough to know that maybe the bully has friends and family who like them.

View attachment 1098278

Here's your daily dose of reddit cancer. With the way it's worded you'd think it was a child writing it but nope, it's (presumably) a grown ass man. What the fuck is even a "poop glove"? Put some lotion on your hands and clean your ass like a normal person.
This sounds like someone with autism based on the wording and reminds me of a certain fat striped-shirt wearing tard.

RA-5C Vigilante

Alone, Unarmed, Unafraid.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1098278

Here's your daily dose of reddit cancer. With the way it's worded you'd think it was a child writing it but nope, it's (presumably) a grown ass man. What the fuck is even a "poop glove"? Put some lotion on your hands and clean your ass like a normal person.
I thought i'd throw up out of disgust, not from laughing so hard.

Dustlord

Resident MENA expert
kiwifarms.net
Why would anyone ever expect good advice from reddit anyway? The average reddit user isn't exactly a social butterfly with years of real life experience to accurately judge these complex situations by.
thingsthattotallyhappened.jpg

I'll bet my right arm that this is just reddit fanfiction. I briefly scrolled through the comments and only saw one person suspecting the same thing.

Last edited:
Tags
None