r/AmITheAsshole / AITA -

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

WinchesterPremium

Molṑn lolí
kiwifarms.net
Your thoughts on this one? Twitter link, apologies. I believe there is a lesbian waifu fantasy comment in there too.

View attachment 1098783View attachment 1098783
Different subReddit, it doesn't have the AITH at the front and is linked as /relationships. It puts it in a different context. Tracked it down for ya here, it is deleted but you can still see all the comments.

IMO his gifts sound reasonable and he assumed his wife understood the meaning. She mentions how she wants to spend time with him, he buys her a controller so they can play games together and she doesn't take the hint. She has chronically cold feet and he gets her warm socks, her complaint is that he doesn't go out of his way to explain the socks are for her cold feet. It sounds like he gave up at some point. In the comments she mentions he gets her good gift on her birthdays and uses Christmas to spend time with the rest of his family, which could be why he gets them all decent gifts.

Agarathium1066

My sense of balance is busted.
kiwifarms.net
I'll bet my right arm that this is just reddit fanfiction. I briefly scrolled through the comments and only saw one person suspecting the same thing.
If it did happen it's more likely they've been catching stink-eye from their neighbors because their kids are noisy little turd. It's to be expected seeing as kids don't give a shit about the concept of peace and quiet. Happens all the time in just about any neighborhood, it greys and then eventually starts dying out.

I've never seen a neighbor actually come over to confront someone for a noise, let alone for something like children. If there was a complaint the police likely came to their door to tell them to keep it to a dull roar, then they concocted the story where they told their neighbor to stuff it.

• Agree
Reactions: Tiki Bar Man

Yotsubaaa

And I will love you 💗
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Your thoughts on this one? Twitter link, apologies. I believe there is a lesbian waifu fantasy comment in there too.

View attachment 1098783View attachment 1098783
I got him an engraved genuine leather wallet and handmade card. He told me that a sweater he got me on a cruise earlier this year was my Christmas present.
:story:
Wow! I know it's not r/AITA and it's still probably fake and gay anyway, but even the thought of such a half-assed husband like that gave me a good laugh.

Overcast

King of :'(
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://old.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/ep3daf/aita_for_questioning_my_religion/
For those who don't know, the Unity is a group led by the antagonist of the game Fallout 1.
1579102687526.png

1579102720956.png

1579102759144.png

The one guy who clearly smells bullshit.

Critical thinking doesn't seem like something these people excel at.

Papadopoulos

Islamic Content Connisseur
kiwifarms.net
https://old.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/ep3daf/aita_for_questioning_my_religion/
For those who don't know, the Unity is a group led by the antagonist of the game Fallout 1.
View attachment 1099485

View attachment 1099490

View attachment 1099491
The one guy who clearly smells bullshit.

Critical thinking doesn't seem like something these people excel at.
Critical thinking to them is probably some "nazi dogwhistle" or whatever dumb shit these moralfags claim

Internet's Boyfriend

Whoa.
kiwifarms.net
Why would anyone ever expect good advice from reddit anyway? The average reddit user isn't exactly a social butterfly with years of real life experience to accurately judge these complex situations by.
View attachment 1098582
I'll bet my right arm that this is just reddit fanfiction. I briefly scrolled through the comments and only saw one person suspecting the same thing.
These people always have to humble-brag-but-not-really in their stories. "Oh, we live in a neighborhood filled with retired boomers who bought their houses cheap in the 80s because most people our age can't afford to live here, but oh no our mortgage is astronomical and we have to work so much harder to pay it off than these assholes ever did! Have we mentioned it's in LA where decent places are like $1M?" They want to look cool and rich but they also want to look sympathetic and they know reddit hates rich people so they throw in lines about how it's still so hard.

Also, they're shocked that moving their young kids into an area filled with retirees is causing problems? Why would you even want to move your kids there and not some place with other families that have young kids? It'd probably be cheaper and the children could make new friends.

???

International man (?) of mystery
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit

View attachment 1098187

20 bucks this kid is a massive faggot and deserves any bullying he receives. Also, 20 more bucks that he’s just jerking himself to a power fantasy where the dude who calls him out for his exceptionalism just dies. I don’t know what’s more sad, that someone who think this is a good bullshit story to post, or the fact that 90% of the commentators are defending him.

This is what a 24 inch pizza looks like btw
View attachment 1098193
I went to gladitorial combat training school with Hispanics and African-Americans so I understand and empathize to a degree, but the 24 inch pizza thing means it's either bait or a fatty.

Why would anyone ever expect good advice from reddit anyway? The average reddit user isn't exactly a social butterfly with years of real life experience to accurately judge these complex situations by.
View attachment 1098582
This could be true but why would you willingly move to LA, let alone California?

Last edited:

Smertest Wisard

*opens spellbook* OwO what's this?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1098278

Here's your daily dose of reddit cancer. With the way it's worded you'd think it was a child writing it but nope, it's (presumably) a grown ass man. What the fuck is even a "poop glove"? Put some lotion on your hands and clean your ass like a normal person.
I have eczema, and I would cut my hands off before lowering myself to that level. The worst thing is the implication that these gloves don't get washed.
dude has every right to be happy tbh
you'd have to be a super weird kind of self-hating masochist to feel anything but joy at the death of your enemies
I'll agree that it's fine to be happy about some gut who was an asshole to you keeling over, but the problem with that OP was the subtext. He assumes no one's sympathy is legit, he hates his sister for being twice removed from the individual of his ire, and he's eating a fuck off level of pizza in a single sitting.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An asshole post was just posted earlier today:

Tl;dr- Guy gets girl pregnant and she wants to keep the baby while he doesn’t. He even got his and her parents in on it to twist her arm into getting an abortion, and when that didn’t work he threatened to leave her if she didn’t get an abortion. She went through with it but greatly regretted it. When she told OP the abortion was a mistake he basically told her “It’s all on you, you were the one who wanted the abortion, don’t blame me.”

These comments are pretty spot on and captures my thoughts on the situation:
989A645E-FD8F-41A6-8434-C306688275E3.png
18968AB2-2589-4AE0-94A2-6CEC0162E04C.png

OP is a major twat. I feel bad for his girlfriend, she should have kept the kid and dumped him instead.

Basil II

le putin machine
kiwifarms.net

Tl;dr- Guy gets girl pregnant and she wants to keep the baby while he doesn’t. He even got his and her parents in on it to twist her arm into getting an abortion, and when that didn’t work he threatened to leave her if she didn’t get an abortion. She went through with it but greatly regretted it. When she told OP the abortion was a mistake he basically told her “It’s all on you, you were the one who wanted the abortion, don’t blame me.”

View attachment 1101161View attachment 1101166

OP is a major twat. I feel bad for his girlfriend, she should have kept the kid and dumped him instead.
I will never understand why the baby suddenly matters to these people when the woman wants it, I guarantee if the roles were reversed they would be telling the man he's a "misogynist" for wanting their baby.

Not that this Reddit fanfiction actually happened.

pairaducks

The original lurker
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1101161View attachment 1101166

lmao, if you go on the guys profile and read his responses to everyone, he isn't even taking the slightest responsibility for his bullshit, just cussing people out and telling them how he "was 19" and "I'm not emotionally abusive, I want to marry her"

What an absolute douche canoe

Buer

The God of Tits and Wine
kiwifarms.net
I will never understand why the baby suddenly matters to these people when the woman wants it, I guarantee if the roles were reversed they would be telling the man he's a "misogynist" for wanting their baby.

Not that this Reddit fanfiction actually happened.
But that's not really a fair comparison though because the woman would still have to be the one to deliver the baby and if the story was reversed the woman could easily say that the guy could get some other girl pregnant if he wants one so badly though I agree this story does sound fake.

Basil II

le putin machine
kiwifarms.net
But that's not really a fair comparison though because the woman would still have to be the one to deliver the baby
I just don't understand how it goes from "clump of cells" to "baby" depending on whether the woman wants it or not, it's rather horrifying that these people will acknowledge that something is human and then say it's nonhuman the moment someone decides they don't want it.
and if the story was reversed the woman could easily say that the guy could get some other girl pregnant if he wants one so badly though I agree this story does sound fake.
That's missing the point of the whole thing, that's basically telling someone "who cares that ur kid died shit out another one lmao".

julzjulzzjulzzz

kiwifarms.net
AITA is absolutely the sweaty asshole of Reddit. And that's a big accomplishment.

You've got all the worst aspects of Reddit stuffed into one subreddit. The subtle validation-seeking, the rigid thinking/black-and-white thinking, echo chambers of opinions, fragile egos. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if most of the story are complete bullshit, probably fabricated by some attention-seeking loser with a wild imagination; either that, or the stories are heavily influenced by the OP's perceptions and biases.

In the end, it's just Reddit. What do you expect?

Cool kitties club

ACAB- All cats are baby
kiwifarms.net
Today on dumbass redditors not understanding basic social interactions:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAssh...ta_for_making_a_boob_joke_that_unfortunately/

AITA for making a boob joke that unfortunately didn’t sit well with the crowd?
u/damilkai1d

I (20M) was at my classmate’s house last night working on a group project. There were four of us on the team. The other three were girls: Haley, Kayla, and Mindy. I’m straight but I don’t have a girlfriend. We picked each other and we’re all pretty much friends by now because we already had several classes together. We had dinner together before heading to Haley’s house to work on the project. Mindy couldn’t make it to the dinner and had to come a bit later.
While at Haley’s house, we waited for Mindy to come before starting the project. So Haley, Kayla, and I just talked about random stuff. We got to discuss Kayla’s lactose intolerance and how she finds milk to be absolutely disgusting. Right when we were talking about that, Mindy walked through the door. I’m a shy guy and always had a slight crush on Mindy, but I didn’t know how to express that. To be honest, when we were talking about the milk thing, I already thought about Mindy because she has big boobs and fit women with big boobs makes me think of milk lol.
I don’t know why I thought it was a good idea to loudly say the meme “milk truk just arrive” when Mindy walked in, but that’s what I did and didn’t think much of it immediately after I said it. I thought it was humorous and would make Mindy notice my smoldering sense of humor. However, I faced a tough crowd. Mindy asked me what I said. I said it was just a dumb meme from years ago. She asked me what it meant. I didn’t want to make it any more awkward, so I said it’s pretty self-explanatory.
Haley said that was an extremely weird thing to say. Kayla said ditto to that. I said that I thought they would find it funny. Haley said she didn’t find that funny at all. Kayla said ditto to that again. I said that we should get cracking on the project. Mindy asked me if the joke was directed at her boobs. I said she already knew the answer to that and let’s not waste any more time since it’s already late. Mindy said she didn’t feel comfortable working with me anymore. I told her to stop being a drama queen and I apologized for making the dumb joke around girls.
Mindy asked Haley if she could borrow a jacket to prevent me from ogling her. Haley said sure and went to her room to grab one. I told Mindy to stop making it awkward for me. She said I made it awkward for everyone. Alright, I was a quite sad the girl I had a little crush on turned sour on me. We worked on the project for four hours and called it a night. I felt awkward the whole time. We have to meet a few more times until we complete it. We’ll also have more classes together for a few more quarters because we’re all in the same major.
Everyone in the comments is calling out Op for being unfunny and unable to handle basic interactions from girls.

Livecorpse

kiwifarms.net
Today on dumbass redditors not understanding basic social interactions:
https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAssh...ta_for_making_a_boob_joke_that_unfortunately/

Everyone in the comments is calling out Op for being unfunny and unable to handle basic interactions from girls.
I see your 'creepy boob joke' and raise you this tale of masturbatory autism I found linked in the comments:

The OP deleted it, but a transcript can be found in the comments.

Tags
None