r/antiwork - Yes, it's exactly what it sounds like.

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

How will society function without jobs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drama Fan

kiwifarms.net
The mods announced on the antiwork discord that they would be having a live reddit group chat to "discuss your work woes, and other employment-related topics." I decided to sit in and see if there was going to be anything funny said and to record it if that was the case. There's lots of great self-described people who are exactly who you'd expect to be in /r/antiwork. Basically no skilled work or much of anything that you'd need a degree for. Lots of talking about their bosses dunking on them. Overall a good listen.

My highlights:
suprisingly, a black person showed up to the chat! She works for the government.
all voices sound vaguely autistic, lots of stuttering
Literally only one real job so far, machinist German guy
"I'm a LEAD PRESCHOOL TEACHER"
one of them just mentioned his brother is an MD. He has 20 years in the restaurant biz!
"I'm the lowest paid person in the building even the front desk people get paid more than me" - a teacher who works on contract
woman complaining about workplace chuds , goes to HR
some nerd is whining about a black guy who used the n-word to talk about customers in a mean way, lol
"we can't allow you to dox the employer because of legal reasons, we would like to though"
Cooking chicken is akin to having life and death powers over people
reddit admins left
Some guy claiming to work for Raytheon shows up, says they wanted to send him to a warzone for 80k/year
Aussie comes and inadvertantly dunks on them all with his more workers rights and higher pay even though he works at a deli part time
"Slavery is still legal"
Muh guns are a masculinity cope
Still talking about guns for some reason

I eventually tapped out when they started talking about cops/guns/2A shit and it was really boring.

antiwork.png

Update: I'm told they're still going at nearly 11pm CST, this started around 6pm CST.

Last edited:

Sepulchre

kiwifarms.net
With every legitimate concern there will be those who seek power on its platform.

There actually is a problem in America how it's just accepted that the start of your life needs to be getting treated like shit and being under the boot of histrionic, incompetent retard managers who can do no wrong. The way that centralization from large markets comes in and takes advantage of people coming from homes where, for one reason or another, they do not have the communal background to prepare them for whatever new fangled thing is the money maker these days.

Sycophants who worship billionaires, and all the people who defend the shitty real estate market practices with some bizarre garbage take they picked up from social media like "You could be doing it to if you stopped buying $8 Starbucks coffees." They unironically think it's fine to encourage everyone to be a 'hustler' trying to turn everything into rental property and they don't make the connection to the same few megacorps buying up all the property when the landlord's racket doesn't work out. It's fair enough to hate work when all of it does just seem to be about being a debt slave, being underpaid, being treated like shit, and never knowing if you actually even can secure a future for yourself, let alone if your friends can do the same.

Being fundamentally opposed to all work is obviously absurd, and anyone who is is an idiot. But this accusation gets thrown at anyone who has a problem with the conditions of work, that someone must be some Communist tranny who hates the very notion of work. The same things get said about people who critique the invasive centralization which naturally come from technological infrastructure, as these people get accused of hating the very notion of computers itself and should "Go live in the woods if they don't like it." These are the sycophants who pave the way for pretty much all power structure to become more abusive.

Life sucks, people fall into the meat grinder and everyone else likes to pretend it doesn't happen so they can believe that everything they have is totally fine and justified. So far there are two ways of life that I can rank as being the two most ideal in society today.

The first is having a community of good friends who care more about what's real, friendship, and having the strength to handle problems. Everyone can work together and relax together.

The second is that but not having the resources, where people have the spirit of the first but lack much of the resources, and are fenced in from changing that. People accept that life is mostly crap and work is often crap and doesn't provide the fulfilling communal life that the more fortunate get to enjoy. When your outside world is just McDonald's, Amazon, over-saturated markets and also boomers putting up fences and security cameras against you, why not just relax and stop giving a fuck? It's the closest you can get to a community while being broke.

Everything beneath these is some bizarre mouse experiment shit where you're just becoming psychotic and surrounded by psychopaths, regardless of what income or job you have. This whole category seems to be the endgame of the fortunate who want to make sure no competition ever arises from the isolated, poor, and insane hordes. When people become successful, they keep stacking the deck entrenching themselves and keeping everyone else down. At that point, might as well avoid all work and enjoy what you can for yourself in what little reality you can carve out for yourself.

It genuinely pains me to see so many people having been fucked over by life and never being able to get enough funds, and having almost no options but to get treated like shit and get eaten by the meat grinder. I try to personally help and empower people any way I can, including emotionally and economically, but it's not easy and I will never believe that we live in a just world where everyone is on equal grounds to just pull up their boot straps and claim some infinite opportunities that they're just too poor and stupid to not see. A lot of violence I think is being held back just by welfare and subsidies at this point.

There's a grain of truth to what they complain about, though they are rather dumb and inarticulate. Much of our lives is spent just figuring out what exactly we're feeling and what to do with it. Much of it probably just is them wanking themselves off or venting. I've definitely done it a lot while wagecucking for a soul crushing megacorp with no way out except screaming about murdering billionaires and all that.

Last edited:

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
I remember there was a thread on antiwork on how to scam the system, and get disability/SSI.
I think most of antiwork is just, work for thee but not for me. There are sprinkles of reason in there, naturally like all piles of shit, you're bound to find some gems.
Is it the same as the copypasta that went around 4chan like 5 years ago that advised you to act like a literal pants-shitting retard in front of government bureaucrats until they ruled you retarded enough to get neetbux?

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Wasn't that about shitting your pants to dodge the draft?
Apparently I was wrong (I knew that about the draft, everyone knows that one because of Ted Nugent). I found it again (it's the infamous Uncle Remus guide to neetbux popular on /jp/, /r9k/, and other 4chan boards that advocate a NEET lifestyle) and it doesn't explicitly tell you to shit your pants but does tell you to act like a suicidal spastic retard.
uncleremusneetbux.png

4chan being 4chan, there are several guides like this out there.
neetbuxguide.jpg

eternal dog mongler

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it the same as the copypasta that went around 4chan like 5 years ago that advised you to act like a literal pants-shitting retard in front of government bureaucrats until they ruled you retarded enough to get neetbux?
Jesus, you don't have to go that far.

Just contact a disability lawyer and they'll send you a doctor where you fake long COVID. AAFP currently has no guidelines on it, so you're good to go.

Blatant hypocrite

Null-sponsored anime pfp
kiwifarms.net
If we're being honest, Jesse waters was very unprofessional in his interview with Doreen
His job is not to be 'fair' to Doreen, his job is to produce content for Fox News.

Based on the dictionary definition of "professional", and the outcome of the interview, I would say he was extremely professional.
1656116818547.png

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
Oh no a general strike that will put women back in the kitchens. Totally not what tons of right wing people want. Wages where they can provide for a large family and moral children where both parents have important jobs related to the wellbeing of successive generations.

Attachments

• 857C7A99-CDF8-4426-B21B-3ABB637B3F65.jpeg
    857C7A99-CDF8-4426-B21B-3ABB637B3F65.jpeg
    178.5 KB · Views: 39

Aero the Alcoholic Bat

My Liver is Kill
kiwifarms.net
Oh no a general strike that will put women back in the kitchens. Totally not what tons of right wing people want. Wages where they can provide for a large family and moral children where both parents have important jobs related to the wellbeing of successive generations.

The sex strike is particularly hilarious.

It'll make it easier to find a woman who doesn't want to murder her own offspring, or even think that doing so would ever be a good idea, and raise a family with her.

The feminazi to incel pipeline is every bit as real as the troon to incel pipeline.

Excuzzi

kiwifarms.net
Apparently I was wrong (I knew that about the draft, everyone knows that one because of Ted Nugent). I found it again (it's the infamous Uncle Remus guide to neetbux popular on /jp/, /r9k/, and other 4chan boards that advocate a NEET lifestyle) and it doesn't explicitly tell you to shit your pants but does tell you to act like a suicidal spastic retard.
View attachment 3419560
High risk, low reward getting yourself committed for neetbux. You're gonna get attacked by another patient. You can be forced to take medication that will fuck you up and you may not get out in 72 hours. You can be literally lost in the system. Unless the hospital of your choice has a policy where they simply ask 10 questions and release you into the care of a relative, you do not want to seek emergency psychiatric assistance in a non-emergency. Grippy sock gang are a different breed.

AirdropShitposts

pro-pain and pro-pain accessories
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the tens of millions of anti-abortion women might not participate in this General Strike which could be a problem.

It's also pretty funny that the three jobs she could think of when thinking about women were nurses, teachers and secretaries. :story: