/r/aznidentity & /r/asianmasculinity - Alt-Right/Incel/TRP communities for Asians.

sarek

kiwifarms.net
Since we have an /r/incels and /r/hapas thread and various threads regarding TRP activists, the time has come to introduce a new clusterfuck of a community.

Asianmasculinity is a subdivision of TRP and was founded by an Asian TRP member. It's mainly discussing how to become an "alpha" male, how other races steal their women and how hard it is to date white girls. Mostly harmless but sometimes good for a laugh or two.

Aznidentity on the other hand is a much worse place, it's mainly visited by Asian nationalists, Asian incels, hardcore Chinese nationalists, Pan-Asian separatists who have been kicked from Asianmasculinity for being too extreme and tarnishing the sub's reputation.

Some threads there are cringe, some are amusing and others are downright disturbing. Case in point:

"White people don't have feelings. Their girls love a sociopath who can convince them he's actually a good guy. Laugh at them when they are crying, looking into your eyes, looking for any hope that you are just joking, that you were the guy you pretended to be. See her innocence die then, and never to return, a beautiful human soul died in front of you replaced by a demon. That soul is in hell now. Hahaha" - Source

The ideologies are diverse, while most of their members just want to smash some white girls or stop Asian woman partaking in miscegenation (schizophrenic much eh?) - others plan the annexation of the western world by China. You'll find North Korea apologists who deem all the news as nothing more than western propaganda.

As most online communities they have created an own buzzwords. Some examples are given here:
  1. Anna Lu => A woman that dates man from other races and shows no pride for her race.
  2. Bananarang => A woman that has dated man from other races but marries an Asian man.
  3. Uncle Chan => A man of Asian descent that does not share the core ideology of said subs.
  4. yt => A person of Caucasian decent.
There is also a newer and smaller community under the name of EasternSunRising that has been created by a man posing as a woman. Reason for that is the ongoing arguments whether Asian man should date White woman or not. EasternSunRising exists of real Asian supremacists who follow similar goals as White supremacy groups.

Some of these man there try everything to support their narrative, even so far as creating fake stories on medium.

At the end it needs to be said that some struggles (i.e. racisim) that Asian man who live in western countries describe are definitely real and need to be addressed, but these subs are nothing more of an echo chamber filled with bitter and disgruntled man that load all their problems on Asian woman and the non-Asian man who date them.

Resources:
/r/aznidentity
/r/asianmasculinity
/r/easternsunrising
lolcow.farm thread

Some more examples:
  1. Upset that the head mod won't exclude Indians. aznidentity has a strong hatred towards them altough the former headmod was Indian.
  2. Upset at ThatJapaneseManYuta because he interviewed both white men with asian women (as well as asian men with white women). Later went berserk on him for not agreeing with their ideology.

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a friend on my Facebook (back when I used to check it) who'd post AsianMasculinity and AngryAsianMan stuff all the time. He seemed otherwise fine, he wasn't even what I'd call an SJW (he'd sometimes complain about SJW shit).

I know a tons of Asian people, he was only one who ever posted that type of stuff. Based on his posting I get the feeling he was self-conscious about "cucked male asians" and asian women going for those "manly white men". It's sort of like the white supremacists who cry about "muh race mixing".

ccoinhoarder

CRY XIRSELF TO ASH
kiwifarms.net
cw: Crazy conspiracy bullshit

I've heard/also seen once or twice that, for a while, whenever someone brings up WM/AF couples (AKA their kryptonite I guess) on /pol/, someone inevitably comes in and starts nonstop spamming pictures of AM/WF couples. No context, no replies, nothing. They think it's an r/asianmasculinity mod or some sad group of losers connected with the sub. Very pathetic if true.

Ved

kiwifarms.net
cw: Crazy conspiracy bullshit

I've heard/also seen once or twice that, for a while, whenever someone brings up WM/AF couples (AKA their kryptonite I guess) on /pol/, someone inevitably comes in and starts nonstop spamming pictures of AM/WF couples. No context, no replies, nothing. They think it's an r/asianmasculinity mod or some sad group of losers connected with the sub. Very pathetic if true.
This happens on /int/ as well and I've seen it on other boards. There's a thread right now with the spammer fighting against other autistic spammer.
http://boards.4chan.org/int/thread/78540662

frozenrunner

Back to the salt mines...
kiwifarms.net
While I'm glad you told us about your racial preferences for your tranny fetish, masculinity is a product of mindset, not race. South Korean special forces aren't to be fucked with.
Please, you know exactly what he means. Most Asian men have less prominent "masculine" features and more androgynous features, which makes their trannies so much more convincing.

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What, you didn't notice so many Asian men look "boyish" (like bitches)? It's a big reason so many Western women aren't attracted to them. I have zero issues with Asian people but I think that's beyond obvious.

You seem mad.
Yes, clearly I'm the mad one, not the people praising the superior qualities of Asian trannies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino