/r/aznidentity & /r/asianmasculinity - Alt-Right/Incel/TRP communities for Asians.

Snuckening

Go to ACP to renew XenForo
kiwifarms.net
I have zero idea what the fuck they're even trying to say here, but I know top shelf autism when I see it.

UodT4q5.jpg

Judiac Cyber Criminal

Zionist Death Squad
kiwifarms.net
And I thought asians were the chillest race on earth,
Where to even begin with that group that are as culturally Asian as blacks were kangz'n shit and is making whytie's fetish for AMWF/WMAF dwindle.
http://archive.md/Xs83i
Crying about White monkey ad in China (it's literally an ad about a "white dude" asking to take a photo with his Chinese gf's family and being clumsy doing it).

http://archive.md/eTcdU
Doing some next-level M'lady to some rando twitch whore because she's attracted to "Asians".

https://archive.md/cKcee
Lastly some good'ol stalking.

There's is some other gold nuggets but since half this thread is sperging about whenever or not Japs are traps I think this will be enough.

ZeCommissar

This paper contains all the reasons you're a fag
kiwifarms.net
Pan-Asian is a trick by the Jew and the White to make us race mix into mutt. When I travel to China or Japan, it is foreign country, the people and culture and environment does not feel natural there even if racially they are looking similar to my people. But when I go to Peng Hu archipelago, even though first time I ever visit there only several year ago, instantly I feel it is my ancestral home, I feel strong connection to the people and to the land. Dialect accent is a little different, but even that seems natural after some time to acclimate.

Japanese are enemy of my people for three generation. Chinese, I don't have as strong objection against, but still somewhat alien. It's not the same as your ancestral culture, your people. One cannot be as close to the foreign as to your own people, it is just not possible.

Pan-Asian isn't a trick, it's just you all look the damn same and we can't tell the difference.

But to be serious Pan-Asian nationalism is a little strange considering the.....colorful view the various Asian people have on each other.

Pan-Asian is a trick by the Jew and the White to make us race mix into mutt. When I travel to China or Japan, it is foreign country, the people and culture and environment does not feel natural there even if racially they are looking similar to my people. But when I go to Peng Hu archipelago, even though first time I ever visit there only several year ago, instantly I feel it is my ancestral home, I feel strong connection to the people and to the land. Dialect accent is a little different, but even that seems natural after some time to acclimate.

Japanese are enemy of my people for three generation. Chinese, I don't have as strong objection against, but still somewhat alien. It's not the same as your ancestral culture, your people. One cannot be as close to the foreign as to your own people, it is just not possible.

WTF, I thought you were Texan, not gook.

Lucille Bluth

kiwifarms.net
I love how the sub promotes a supposed "Pan Asian support group" and supporting the "Asian diaspora worldwide" but they only really support two groups of Asians: East and Southeast Asians. They exclude Western Asians (aka Middle Easterners) and most don't seem to give a fuck about South Asians (aka Indian and surrounding areas). And, as expected, the people who frequent that sub seem to be Americans of East or Southeast Asian background.

One thing is that they seem to always talk about the racism and prejudice they face but I don't see them talking about or trying to combat the rampant racism that happens all through out Asia. I don't even care about niggers that much but even I can see how toxic they are to them. But I guess that's all swept under the rug because whitey is bad to them.

All their countries basically hate each other and the idea of "Pan-Asian identity/solidarity/support" is too broad because there's too many ethnicities/cultures. But I guess that's all just a front for whatever psychopaths/lolcows lurk there.

Last edited:

Huli Jing

Not a kumiho
kiwifarms.net
All their countries basically hate each other and the idea of "Pan-Asian identity/solidarity/support" is too broad because there's too many ethnicities/cultures. But I guess that's all just a front for whatever psychopaths/lolcows lurk there.
Yeah, Pan-Asianism really can't sustain itself outside heavily Americanized enclaves where everyone's disconnected from their heritage. The closest that ever happened was the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere, and that was a blatant territory grab by even the most generous definition of the term. I actually have no idea how the idea even took off, considering that there literally isn't a single civilization in Asia today that hasn't tried to genocide every last one of its neighbors at least once in the past.

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Pan-Asianism really can't sustain itself outside heavily Americanized enclaves where everyone's disconnected from their heritage. The closest that ever happened was the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere, and that was a blatant territory grab by even the most generous definition of the term. I actually have no idea how the idea even took off, considering that there literally isn't a single civilization in Asia today that hasn't tried to genocide every last one of its neighbors at least once in the past.
That in and of itself was a largely Japano-Korean thing. And Korean and Japanese civilizations have a lot of cross-cultural history so it was feasible for them to at least pay lip service to that. Their propaganda of racial brotherhood, such as it existed, didn't extend much past Koreans though. Everyone else was just a colony.

Huli Jing

Not a kumiho
kiwifarms.net
That in and of itself was a largely Japano-Korean thing. And Korean and Japanese civilizations have a lot of cross-cultural history so it was feasible for them to at least pay lip service to that. Their propaganda of racial brotherhood, such as it existed, didn't extend much past Koreans though. Everyone else was just a colony.
And even then, I'm dead convinced that was just a convenient propaganda line. Asians have a frankly incredible ability to hold grudges over conflicts that might have killed their fourth cousins twice removed on their wife's side a few hundred years ago, and there's no way Koreans (and, to some extent, Chinese who weren't already on board with fucking over Japan and who were also history buffs) would be down with the same imperial force that tried to Exterminatus their entire country "just" over 300 years ago.

The Japanese invasions of Korea (1592-1598 ) were, in my opinion, one of the most hilarious large-scale conflicts in Japanese history, coming in second only to that time a bunch of invading Mongolians got wet and had to go home. Immediately after unifying the entirety of Japan and seizing the throne for himself, the daimyō Toyotomi Hideyoshi mobilized literally the entire country's military forces to conquer Joseon Korea, and probably Ming China too afterwards if he was feeling like it. Historians still can't figure out why he did it, which leads me to believe that one day, old man Yoshi just woke up, looked to the west, said "ffffFFFUUUUCCK YUUUU KOREEEEAARRRRRR", and the rest was history.

Just to avoid getting too off-track, here's some content tax. I'm noticing that a lot of "Pan-Asianism" is really just one person claiming himself to be the representative of all Asians, which isn't particularly conducive to "inclusive" discussion. (https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentit..._do_we_have_to_let_bygones_be_bygones_if_the/)

shot.png

The conversation's going about as well as expected:

chaser.png

KillEmAll1989

kiwifarms.net
Is anyone brave enough to venture into r/aznidentity today? They must be losing their fucking minds after what happened in Atlanta.

KillEmAll1989

kiwifarms.net
Actual hate crimes? I sleep.
Woman turn me down? Real shit.

They were pretty upset about the incidents of black guys attacking Asians in various US cities, so I have to image they’re ultra-pissed about this, since this time it was the REAL enemy’s (whitey) doing. This dude was apparently getting handjobs from these masseuses too, adding only insult to injury.