r/banvideogames - Not recognizing irony is a common symptom of autism

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Untrue and Dishonest

I have no hole and I must dilate
kiwifarms.net
r/banvideogames [Link] [Archive] is a satirical subreddit dedicated to mocking people who think video games cause shool shootings, but is filled with people taking the bait. Now it's more of a battle field between gamers and their trolls. Having been founded one year ago, it was quite straightforward, people larped as middle aged christian moms and posted their exaggerated memes. A few examples:
1589575865223.png1589575877498.png
1589576797054.png

Think they're funny? Well, as of recently, some certain redditors from r/teenagers and r/pewdiepiesubmissions didn't find this very funny, at all. In fact, they take these memes seriously. So seriously, in fact, that they fall for the obvious bait...
1589576928118.png
...get into endless arguments with humans and bots alike...
1589577190955.png
...constantly proclaim that they are NOT NAZIS...
1589576851457.png
...and generally just try to brigade the subreddit.
1589576809031.png

Just imagine this for a moment: An entire group of people on the Internet, including grown ass men, rage at posts that photoshop Super Mario into photographs of nazi parades. They see comments saying that literally every g*mer is a satanic terrorist and killed a billion trillion minorities, and they somehow think that it's not satire. Subreddits like r/destroybanvideogames (now banned) and the dozens of its ban evasions were being created. It really shows how many literal children are on the site, but this will also bring us a lot of screencap material for the coming months, maybe years. I am not lying when I say it's possible to entertain yourself for hours when sorting by controversial.

1589578616958.png

The reason I'm making this thread is because the subreddit just keeps on delivering gamer drama. I thought this sub would fade into obscurity after a wave of drama when I saw it a few weeks ago, but it didn't. It's still bloated with trolls and mad gamers and doesn't seem to die anytime soon.

TL;DR All g*mers are nazis and cause 103% of violence

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This subreddit is one of the few that are worth anything, the entertainment value is amazing. When I found the sub it took me all of 2 minutes to realize it was satire on an insanely blatant level, and yet there are fucking idiots who think it's 100% legit after weeks of autism.

Corn Flakes

Battle Creek's Finest
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, what do you mean with satire? I actually went through the trouble of starting a satanic terrorist organization after playing a few hours of Diablo for nothing?
Oh, for the love of Belial-- that was you?! Hey, man! Check your inbox! My application to join your satanic terrorist organization has been pending for years now!

Catgirl IRL

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You'd figure they'd at least make the joke given how fucking often they repeat the same one.

and 1 other

☘️ Diagnosed with Swine Flu variant H1N1993R ☘️☘️
kiwifarms.net
This just shows how gullible Reddit is. So many people there are used to every news story being vetted for them, experts chiming in with every post to drop truthbombs for that sweet Reddit Gold, etc. When they themselves face the sort of retarded bait that the average idiot on 4chan is accustomed to viewing every day, they have literally have no idea how to process it. Its gotta be real, they think. And that makes them irritated.

Exceptional gamer anal lysis over.

Pee Wee Herman

Playhouse Overlord
kiwifarms.net
Ether they have the thinnest skin around, are really that fucking dumb to take this shit that seriously, or its all "for the lols" or some shit.

I am proud to not be a redditor
Reddit is a shit pit of neck beard schlubs jerking each other off for useless internet points. Most of the memes they repost hundreds of times originated from autists on 4chan.

CIA Nigger

Not a fed, just a random object on the street.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This just shows how gullible Reddit is. So many people there are used to every news story being vetted for them, experts chiming in with every post to drop truthbombs for that sweet Reddit Gold, etc. When they themselves face the sort of exceptional bait that the average idiot on 4chan is accustomed to viewing every day, they have literally have no idea how to process it. Its gotta be real, they think. And that makes them irritated.

Exceptional gamer anal lysis over.
That's why some subreddits like /r/LoveForLandlords blew up. The whole subreddit is people LARPing as the most over the top evil landlords in order to troll /r/ChapoTrapHouse. It works because Redditors are stupid and literally fall for the most blatant, over the top obvious shitposting.

Ghost of Wesley Willis

Whooping Batman's Ass in Heaven
kiwifarms.net
That's why some subreddits like /r/LoveForLandlords blew up. The whole subreddit is people LARPing as the most over the top evil landlords in order to troll /r/ChapoTrapHouse. It works because Redditors are stupid and literally fall for the most blatant, over the top obvious shitposting.
r/loveforlandlords is easily the funniest fucking thing to come out of that site.

Also check out r/comedyhitman, they will literally make bait posts that get reposted to much more popular subs.

DrainRedRain

autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It works because Redditors are stupid and literally fall for the most blatant, over the top obvious shitposting.

You can come up with the most absurd over the top shit and still a lot of mentally deficient internet people will bit it and spazz out all over the place. I swear to god you can roleplay as everything you want and a horde of frothing at the mouth, clueless spergs will believe it without questioning