r/banvideogames - Not recognizing irony is a common symptom of autism

Nephi

IBS were rigged from the start
The original post before being swept up by janitors
1589595851383.png

Holy fuck, the fact Undertale fanboys are giving any sort of seriousness to OP's Personal Army Request just shows how fucking retarded redditors are
:story:

Shibbubbish

Bored and probably stoned
Abandoned reddit because dumb shit like this happens so often. Lots of gullible kids missing the point and ruining decent communities.

The misinformation, shitposting and extreme autism outnumbers the effortposts and reasonable arguments.
Heavily. Like, 10 to 1. If any of you browse reddit, please stop. I promise it's making you dumber.

You can come up with the most absurd over the top shit and still a lot of mentally deficient internet people will bit it and spazz out all over the place. I swear to god you can roleplay as everything you want and a horde of frothing at the mouth, clueless spergs will believe it without questioning
Redditors will document everything as an example of whatever outrageous thing their subreddits of choice are posting, doesn't matter how well it fits the sub or how sincere/inaccurate/malicious it really isn't, they will post whatever gives them the karma. The enablers of these posters do not care about the actual amount of these qualities, they're just going to give an extra upvote to whatever gives them a rise. Reddit is a game show posing as a discussion forum.

DrainRedRain

fuck this
True & Honest Fan
Redditors will document everything as an example of whatever outrageous thing their subreddits of choice are posting, doesn't matter how well it fits the sub or how sincere/inaccurate/malicious it really isn't, they will post whatever gives them the karma. The enablers of these posters do not care about the actual amount of these qualities, they're just going to give an extra upvote to whatever gives them a rise. Reddit is a game show posing as a discussion forum.

Yeah, whatever fills their agenda and give them le most upboats I guess.

Honestly, people who care about what strangers from the internet think about them are retarded. They're the ones who are afraid of voicing their opinions or actually posting good content because they don't want to get ''dogpilled'' by their peers.

Fucking weak shit

ExceptionallyExceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
Imagine calling yourself a "gamer" and not slaughtering minorities or shooting up high schools on a regular basis.
Fucking redditors man.
I'll bet most of these faggots don't even eat live kittens and wear screaming infants as slippers while beating underage trafficked hookers with horse dildos. Pussies, all of them.

Buer

The God of Tits and Wine
The original post before being swept up by janitors
View attachment 1296999

Holy fuck, the fact Undertale fanboys are giving any sort of seriousness to OP's Personal Army Request just shows how fucking exceptional redditors are
:story:
It would be hilarious if they actually tried to brigade the sub only to end up with their own subreddit being banned. I doubt reddit would do it but if r/banvideogames actually massacres a bunch of gamer subreddits because of trolling I'd say they were the best subreddit on that dumb website.

It would be hilarious if they actually tried to brigade the sub only to end up with their own subreddit being banned. I doubt reddit would do it but if r/banvideogames actually massacres a bunch of gamer subreddits because of trolling I'd say they were the best subreddit on that dumb website.
There's actually been a bunch of subreddits dedicated to "destroying" Ban Video G*mes by brigading. Each one has been banned by Reddit for being vile, Satanist g*mers.

They've got another brigading planned for May 30th.

Last edited:

Smertest Wisard

*opens spellbook* OwO what's this?
/r/banvideogames is truely an unending font of morons. You don't even need to put any effort into your bait, just post about putting down your g*mer nephew with a shotgun and you'll have about 30 internet tough guys following you around to other subreddits to warn everyone that you're a genocidal Karen.

/r/destroybanvideogames (10/10 name good job guys) has already been banned, which was hilarious.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
Abandoned reddit because dumb shit like this happens so often. Lots of gullible kids missing the point and ruining decent communities.

The misinformation, shitposting and extreme autism outnumbers the effortposts and reasonable arguments.
Heavily. Like, 10 to 1. If any of you browse reddit, please stop. I promise it's making you dumber.
Reddit seems to actively discourage effortposting, anyhow. Especially on a subject that the sub's users wouldn't agree with you about. You'll just get a few downvotes while the snarkiest one-liner response will get a ton of upvotes, which just turns into a pissing contest to see who can be the snarkiest. You can't really have much of a discussion when your upvotes are more important than what you're actually writing.

For a website that advertises itself as empathetic, it sure is full of pissy bullies.

DrainRedRain

fuck this
True & Honest Fan
Reddit seems to actively discourage effortposting, anyhow. Especially on a subject that the sub's users wouldn't agree with you about. You'll just get a few downvotes while the snarkiest one-liner response will get a ton of upvotes, which just turns into a pissing contest to see who can be the snarkiest. You can't really have much of a discussion when your upvotes are more important than what you're actually writing.

For a website that advertises itself as empathetic, it sure is full of pissy bullies.

They don't even like to have discussions. As the old saying goes, Reddit has really a hivemind of its own, it's ridiculous. I'm not saying you should be a sperg and write walls of text talking about every opinion you have, but they discourage even the most casual, light hearted arguments. If you think different, you can't really voice your opinion because yes.

I think a community that doesn't encourage independent thinking is bound to turn into an unpleasant shithole pretty quick.

Nattō

Fermented Soybeans
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
People actually fell for the subreddit? It took me like few seconds to instantly recognize it's extremely obvious satire.

But hey, more drama to stir the pot is also good. :popcorn: