• "used to use kiwi until I couldn't ignore the agenda anymore. I hate myself for staying. He would yell at us for posting what he doesnt like"

r/childfreeWhere child-haters congregate

Discussion in 'Community Watch' started by Cosmos, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Dude. When even the child free people tell you to seek therapy. Fuck.

In that same thread:

breeders - Copy.png

• Feels Feels x 7
    #181 escapegoat, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Project much? Why do I suspect this "abuse" they claim is being told to stop being such a sourpuss around them?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    TowinKarz

TowinKarz Can't play git-tar, ain't got no git-tar strings.

kiwifarms.net
  3. I saw that thread and she sounds like a complete mess before she had that poor child. I feel bad for him. Every child should feel loved and not like some horrible fucking burden. It's just gonna mess them up later in life. Kids are for sure work, but not the extent she's talking about, honestly.

And this quote:

It's not about the kid not existing anymore and being taken before they have a chance to actually live, nooooooo, it's all about her and how she'd be pitied by others and damaging it would be to HER. Fuck this woman. Take that kid away and put him with someone who wants him.

• Feels Feels x 7
    krautkid

krautkid What a mysterious jogo

kiwifarms.net
  4. People who gush about “furbabies” and then complain about “terrible” human babies obviously disassociate with humans enough they should be diagnosed with the tism.

• Agree Agree x 6
    A Welsh Cake

A Welsh Cake So tasty and sweet

kiwifarms.net
  5. Why didn't she put the baby up for adoption? She had many chances to get out of this and didn't take them.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm Hotsy Totsy Nazi Kill Count: 10 Trillion
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Just to lighten things up a bit.

Frozen is for adults because Broadway is for adults. I'm an adult damn it!!
    cffag.png

Later in the thread. Let me scam families so I can go on vacation to a place full of and for children, that's smart.
    screwkids.png

• Informative Informative x 4
    Nekromantik

Nekromantik The shiniest meat bicycle!

kiwifarms.net
  7. This subreddit is just r/incels with children in place of women. Pretty soon, it will become more violent and be banned

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    MagneticTowels

MagneticTowels Dr. White's Afro

kiwifarms.net
  8. Reading that post legitimately made me feel nauseous. I totally understand that parenthood is hard as fuck and every parent experiences times where they wish they never had kids, but most parents find joy in their children (especially when they get older and can start looking after themselves) and would ultimately never give up being a parent for the world.

This chick genuinely resents her son for the crime of being born. He doesn't even sound like a shitty kid, just a regular kid. There is so much bitterness, resentment, narcissism, and hatred in that post with no positive emotions in sight that I legit feel like she could become one of those moms who drowns her kid in the bathtub or feeds them arsenic. She needs therapy, like, five years ago.

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Cosmos

Cosmos Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Well, she does admit to fantasizing about her kid's death.

• Feels Feels x 3
    Piga Dgrifm

Piga Dgrifm Hotsy Totsy Nazi Kill Count: 10 Trillion
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Gas the tykes, age war now

• Winner x 4
    • Like x 2
    • Feels x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    Lackadaisy

Lackadaisy gas the commies, class war now

kiwifarms.net
  11. Life style and ideology-driven subreddits are basically just case studies in why surrounding yourself with nothing but people who agree with you is a bad idea. Most of them start off sane, but as people jerk each other off about how smart and right they are, their views become collectively more extreme and polarized from everyone else.

I get not wanting kids. Hell, I even get being irritated at lazy parents letting their kids act out and run amok in public. But it's no reason to collectively shit on parents or kids- especially given that there are plenty of people who didn't choose to be parents in the first place, or people who wanted to be parents until they ended up with a severely disabled kid.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Bani

Bani Pink Bishounen Batman

kiwifarms.net
  12. The "i hate my son" post sounds like it's a story bound to end in murder-suicide.

Man, all these bitches are so fucking unstable, and it begs the question: "are you bitter and childless because you chase away every romantic partner with your horrible personality and sub-par looks and have become so cynical in your crippling loneliness that you assign blame to anyone you can so you can continue to ignore your own shortcomings as a person and never have put in the effort to change?"

Really though, it's just so nice to have hobbies and friends you can sperg over normal human beings with if only to feel human yourself. Hope your sleep apnea doesn't kill you and you aren't eaten by your furbabies.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Fluoxetine the Clown

Fluoxetine the Clown nobody else but mingus kingus

kiwifarms.net