r/childfree - Where child-haters congregate

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you don't have kids, the childfree sperg reasons, you won't be surrounded with little reminders of your coming obsolescence and replacement. In the same vein, if you divorce your hag sterile wife, marry a 20 year old and pump out babies, you can imagine yourself 20 years younger. Then divorce that wife when she's 40 and start again with a younger wife! It's a never ending Fountain of Youth!
This assumes that childfree spergs actually make plans more than two or three months down the road.

Rabidcolombian

kiwifarms.net
So....

I had a blast reading this entire thread, people. Thanks a million. Since some of these posts go back to 2016 though, screencaps are better than links going forward since a lot of those posts from r/childfree have been removed now (Gee, I wonder why?). I was really excited to read about the mother who hated her own son and wished for his death, but the comment has since been removed. Archive that shit. Archive all of it.

I see a lot of comments on this thread asking, "Why do they hate kids when they used to be kids themselves?"

I think that's the point. That's the sole reason why they hate them.

Just reading this whole thread and their autistic posts, it's clear these people aren't just immature adults - they're downright bad people and don't even see it. They've proven over and over again how incredibly selfish they are. For Pete's sake, they get pissed off when fucking Amber alerts go off and complain about their precious lost sleep. A child has possibly been kidnapped, killed, or fell down a well but your SLEEP is more important, so fuck them???

These are overgrown children. Overgrown children who have just realized that no one is going to applaud or pay attention to them doing simple tasks like wiping their own ass like they used to when they were three.
Overgrown children who aren't as cute or endearing anymore and realize at family gatherings they're not the center of attention anymore just for existing.
Overgrown children who still watch kids movies and play board games and get pissed when CHILDREN dare to invade their safe space.

They don't have the excuse of being a child anymore. Children get away with being shitheads. They get away with being selfish. They get away with having tantrums.

They can't.

And I think that's the aspect that really pisses them off. They've grown up to realize that they actually have to WORK to be a likeable human being. That you have to WORK to be considerate and understanding to other people's positions. That you have to WORK to show basic kindness to others. Picking your nose isn't going to cut it like it used to when you were five. You have to GROW UP and realize that society isn't going to bend over backwards for you. Especially for something like an AMBER ALERT.

"Oh, sorry Mrs. Johnson, but we had to shut the Amber alert for your missing child off. Don't be selfish, now! Stephanie down the street NEEDS her beauty rest! How can you be so inconsiderate of her feelings! SHE HAS ANXIETY YOU KNOW!!!""

The disgusting part is you just KNOW that if their precious cat went missing EVERYONE would be obligated to look high and low for Mrs. Whiskers.

One more thing - I find it rich when they complain about kids/babies and how they do nothing but shit their pants and burden society. Because in 60 years tops, THEY will be the ones shitting in diapers and living off fucking social security. And those same crotch goblins they bitched and moaned SO MUCH about on Reddit will be the ones cleaning them up/supporting them.

The difference is when those crotch goblins shit themselves, it wasn't as fucking patheic.

Galactus

I was named by GOD and THE BEAR.
kiwifarms.net
So....

I had a blast reading this entire thread, people. Thanks a million. Since some of these posts go back to 2016 though, screencaps are better than links going forward since a lot of those posts from r/childfree have been removed now (Gee, I wonder why?). I was really excited to read about the mother who hated her own son and wished for his death, but the comment has since been removed. Archive that shit. Archive all of it.
If you change the link from reddit to ceddit there's a good chance it was auto-archived.

Rice Is Ready

If you feel a need to post on my profile, you mad.
kiwifarms.net
What do you guys think about the spergs on the opposite side of the spectrum? I mean the conservatives demanding that everyone have kids right now. Like there's alot of people that should not reproduce. I think you should take a test or have some sort of license or certificate if you're going to have a kid.

Based_Papa_John

Papa Lied, Memes Died.
kiwifarms.net
The difference is when those crotch goblins shit themselves, it wasn't as fucking patheic.
I can understand why people don't like children, I really do. Especially now, since children (at least where I live) seem to get away with almost anything because their parents won't discipline them or tell them "no." But, you're right, this hatred of children stems from a fundamental self-centeredness that they've never really outgrown. Furthermore, this does seem to stem from the sort of people (namely women) who will never breed at all which creates in them a loathing for people that have that they'll never have. I remember when Hilary Mantel complained that Princess Kate was only a "plastic princess" whose only role was to "breed." Given the fact that she seems to be a bitter, childless woman due to health concerns, it doesn't surprise me that she would express such sentiments.

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do you guys think about the spergs on the opposite side of the spectrum? I mean the conservatives demanding that everyone have kids right now. Like there's alot of people that should not reproduce. I think you should take a test or have some sort of license or certificate if you're going to have a kid.
They're massive spastics too. It's no one else's business when/if someone has kids. Stefan Molyneaux has a habit of getting really Autistic about this. Like, he thinks that if the crazy person who shot up YouTube had just had a baby, she wouldn't have been a nutjob.
Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 3.23.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 3.23.32 PM.png

I mean, it probably would have just resulted in a crazy person killing a baby, but whatever.

The only thing the rabid CFers get right is that pressuring a person over such a big and personal decision is a bad thing to do to someone.

Hanamura

Darkness, endless, despair, fear no more
kiwifarms.net
Having a kid is something people should think critically about, not just treat like it's a minor decision like "Taco Bell or Pizza Hut for dinner tonight?" Having a kid is not for everyone. You are responsible for someone's life for 18 years minimum. A kid with an unfit parent is likely going to end up fucked up themselves (hell, look at how many lolcows we have where their problems begin squarely with the parents). If someone wants to take themselves out of the gene pool for whatever reason such as the CF crowd or the alphbet soup community, they should be allowed to do so within reason (ie. 18+, can make decisions for themselves, ect). Spergatrons who think everyone just needs to shut up and breed are just as bad as the rabid CFers who want all kids locked up 24/7 until they're 18 years old because eww crotchfruit icky.

Just reading this whole thread and their autistic posts, it's clear these people aren't just immature adults - they're downright bad people and don't even see it. They've proven over and over again how incredibly selfish they are. For Pete's sake, they get pissed off when fucking Amber alerts go off and complain about their precious lost sleep. A child has possibly been kidnapped, killed, or fell down a well but your SLEEP is more important, so fuck them???

And I think that's the aspect that really pisses them off. They've grown up to realize that they actually have to WORK to be a likeable human being. That you have to WORK to be considerate and understanding to other people's positions. That you have to WORK to show basic kindness to others. Picking your nose isn't going to cut it like it used to when you were five. You have to GROW UP and realize that society isn't going to bend over backwards for you. Especially for something like an AMBER ALERT.
Come on, who hasn't gotten pissed off because an Amber alert went off at night, or played over the TV and ruined their recording? Right? (chuckles nervously)

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Come on, who hasn't gotten pissed off because an Amber alert went off at night, or played over the TV and ruined their recording? Right? (chuckles nervously)
Meh, it's annoying but I wouldn't sperg out about it. And you can turn them off to keep them from buzzing in the middle of the night:

Meh, it's annoying but I wouldn't sperg out about it. And you can turn them off to keep them from buzzing in the middle of the night:
It always pisses me off, less because it's inconvenient but more because it's so goddamn loud. Same problem with fire alarms and tornado alarms. I understand the reasoning - make it so loud you couldn't possibly not hear it, and so annoying you can't ignore it - but it's excessive. And, with television, it ruins whatever you're watching because instead of just having a little noise and a banner, they actually mute the sound, and they run it so long that it can take out a good chunk of the context. Then, you get an Amber Alert that's a week old and already irrelevant, because the episode was recorded. And it's almost always for somebody many dozens of miles away that's got nothing to do with you.

I've heard the system works very well for stopping child abductions. I just wish that they would implement it in a more thoughtful way. I figure that most of the people who go online and bitch (or worse, call up police stations, like in Canada) wouldn't be near as upset about it if it wasn't so obnoxious.

sperginity

some oozing is expected
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
pretty sure there is a quiverfull thread around here somewhere.

As to what I think? Optimally every child is wanted by their parents when they are brought into the world. You put a kid at a disadvantage when they aren't wanted, so it is a bad idea to push kids on everyone. That being said, there are a lot of people out there who want kids at some point but screw themselves by waiting way too long, they should have sense talked into them by a close friend or family member rather than a stranger with a weird agenda.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
pretty sure there is a quiverfull thread around here somewhere.

As to what I think? Optimally every child is wanted by their parents when they are brought into the world. You put a kid at a disadvantage when they aren't wanted, so it is a bad idea to push kids on everyone. That being said, there are a lot of people out there who want kids at some point but screw themselves by waiting way too long, they should have sense talked into them by a close friend or family member rather than a stranger with a weird agenda.
The nice thing about having a bunch of brain shit I don't want to pass down to biological children is that if I ever change my mind about having kids, adoption will still be an option

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
Remember guys, they're not depressed because at least they don't have kids!

View attachment 1043944

View attachment 1043945

This is pathetic...
Saving $40 on an item isn't saving money. It's paying $40 less which may still be too much. They spent $15 on candy that they could've just, not.
Who came up with the smart idea of calling them "breeders"? What's next, calling homosexual men studs? Easy women 'babes'? I'm pretty sure the term breeding is used more-so in LGBT environments than straight ones, mainly because it's tongue in cheek from the notion that two men can't make babies, and as such it's breeding in the sense that it's sex for the satisfaction of it.

I mean.. Yeah, me dumb breeder. Big breed. :)

Tags
reddit