r/childfree - Where child-haters congregate

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Bad Take Crucifier

It was the most unholy thing I had ever seen
kiwifarms.net
There should not be such people, tho, and that they exist is all society's fault.
Show me a child-free monkey. Or, better yet, show me a childfree who is not a spoiled asshole/infantile, or a trauma victim, I'll wait.
Monkeys and other animals have been documented abusing or abandoning their young. Particularly if it's the mother animal's first litter. Some animals will even eat their young for no reason. Animals are pretty dumb like that.

I definitely think society produces broken humans who will no longer be able to maintain a family, especially in modern times when we're abandoning traditional values at astronomical rates. It's tragic to see someone be abused their whole life and then they will never live normally and have a stable future.

But some people are just born fucking psycho. There are a lot of stories of people murdering their own kids, pimping out their own kids, etc. Can that really be fixed?

Inquisitor_BadAss

Spooky Scary Pumpkin Posts
kiwifarms.net
But thing is, such hatefull examples are outliers, and your average childfree woman usually displays maternal affection to, like, a dog or a toy or some shit, simply because she got conditioned that motherhood = gross.
Ffs, a lot of them are aware of this being ridiculous, but simply say "It is diffirent, tho" or claim puppies are cuter.
The whole thing of going child free then buying a pet like a dog or cat has always confused me. They always end up treating the animal as if it was a child, then you see shit like cat mom or dad in their bio. It’s then followed up by hundreds of pictures of said animal on their instagram or Facebook.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Monkeys and other animals have been documented abusing or abandoning their young. Particularly if it's the mother animal's first litter. Some animals will even eat their young for no reason. Animals are pretty dumb like that.

I definitely think society produces broken humans who will no longer be able to maintain a family, especially in modern times when we're abandoning traditional values at astronomical rates. It's tragic to see someone be abused their whole life and then they will never live normally and have a stable future.

But some people are just born fucking psycho. There are a lot of stories of people murdering their own kids, pimping out their own kids, etc. Can that really be fixed?
What studies I have read kinda if it's noticed early, yes it's possible to fix future psychopaths. Someone with mild to severe antisocial tendencies, I mean psychological term that contains stuff like psycopathy and borderline personality, can learn to live and socialize normally in society if they learn those skills in childhood. Childs brain is so mailable that they can work on aspects that are impossible to change as adults. So similar to many physical disabilities that otherwise would be lifelong can be cured or enormously helped if treatments are started early enough. Emphasizing, forming social bonds and managing negative feelings in healthy manner seems to be something that most people pick up fairly automatically but need to be tough to kids with these issues and they do seem to be able to learn. They tend be still more uncaring about feelings and consequences than the avarice person but nothing that harmful. More of being able to do stuff like fire an underperforming person without feelings bad about it, move to a new country despite dangerous conditions there and making large financial moves that are uncertain. Also it sems to be common that they need tons stuff do as they get bored easily and that can turn out very badly because the impulsive behavior aspects but if they recognize that pattern and try to stay top of with hobbies and work they can perfectly pleasant and have relationships they value like normal people.

Lapis Lazuli

Objectively Best Gem
kiwifarms.net
The whole thing of going child free then buying a pet like a dog or cat has always confused me. They always end up treating the animal as if it was a child, then you see shit like cat mom or dad in their bio. It’s then followed up by hundreds of pictures of said animal on their instagram or Facebook.
They're also the same people who complain about people posting hundreds of pictures of their kids on social media.

It's almost like they have no self awareness.

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
It's almost like they have no self awareness.
They almost certainly do not, those are often blaming-others-for-own-vices types, to boot.

And hell, there is example of my aunt, who literally prohibits you from bringing "negative" into her personal space. As in, I cannot fucking talk to her like I would to an adult. She and her 2nd husband are "mommie and daddy" of female boxer...

Jeremiah the Bullfrog

My bigotry is out of hand
kiwifarms.net
How does this have 62 upvotes? I know I probably shouldn't expect much from Reddit of all places, but holy fuck, have some moral restraint. This woman is literally proclaiming that she'd murder a child in cold blood if she had the chance to and even admitted to strangling children multiple times throughout her life.

With a history of violence against children, I'm genuinely surprised that people are telling her to have them. She could be making that part up to fit in with the childfree crowd, yes, but such a violent person shouldn't even be let alone with a kid, period.

The only legitimate reasonings I've seen for going childfree is partaking in life as a monk or a nun, but even then, that's more of a chastity thing.

I don't think this is power leveling, but if I caught someone trying to strangle my kid, it wouldn't go well for them. I think that's true for most parents.

For what it's worth, if you check her profile she's doubling down on it.

Piga Dgrifm

Assigned Hitler At Birth
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only legitimate reasonings I've seen for going childfree is partaking in life as a monk or a nun, but even then, that's more of a chastity thing.
Meh. There are plenty of others. Like not wanting to pass on hereditary issues, financial issues, etc.

And I don't think it would be good for a child to be raised by somebody who only had them because they felt obligated to and not out of a real desire to raise a family.

yasscat

yass.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meh. There are plenty of others. Like not wanting to pass on hereditary issues, financial issues, etc.

And I don't think it would be good for a child to be raised by somebody who only had them because they felt obligated to and not out of a real desire to raise a family.
This.
I think a lot of y'all are forgetting that it's okay to just not like, or not want kids. And that doesn't necessarily make one mentally ill. A lot of the people featured ITT are, absolutely, but the average childfree person isn't.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Quokkas, (that marsupial people like to take selfies with) can and will eject their young from their pouches while being pursued by predators to save their own hides.

Personally, I don't think something like this can be "fixed". The only thing people can do is focus on themselves, teaching our children good values and to be wary of those that would do them harm.

It's like someone else on this site said, we've never actually left the wild, we just changed what it looked like.

Rabid Northman

Wake me up when it's over
kiwifarms.net
This.
I think a lot of y'all are forgetting that it's okay to just not like, or not want kids. And that doesn't necessarily make one mentally ill. A lot of the people featured ITT are, absolutely, but the average childfree person isn't.
I think a lot of this childfree & antinatalism stuff is like atheism. It's alright to hold these beliefs and practice them but once you start preaching it to others to convince them (and possibly yourself) you're right that's when you become a nuisance.

Marchesa of the Vast

Mediocre Commentator
kiwifarms.net
Given how many childfree people I've met who do it because of "the climate", "the damage humans do to the Earth", or that the financial reasons seem to be "I can't consooooom as much if I have to raise a kid", I don't have the highest view of childfree folks. There are ofc people who are childfree for fairly valid reasons, primarily genetic or their own self-awareness of their mental illnesses. I just don't buy some of the more common reasons.

There is a lot more to the quality of life of having a family as you grow old that is far beyond "oh they're going to be my piggybank when I get older!". No, that's not realistic or fair to your kids. However, there is something that I see with quality of life in just the social aspect of kids and grandkids. Something I see these types avoid hard.

There is just something about these reddit childfree types that want to live their entire lives as children themselves. Cared for in their youth, with as little responsibility and obligation as possible in adulthood, and then cared for in their old age by minimum wage care staff. An entire life cycle as a consooomer unit. Sad.

Lapis Lazuli

Objectively Best Gem
kiwifarms.net
Debates about childfree people aside, turns out that Melyssa girl is being put on blast for what she said about strangling children. Here's the r/SubredditDrama post about it.
On a similar note, here's another psycho on r/childfree who almost made her nephew's wife drop her newborn son because she was too selfish to lend her hands out.
howfun.jpg

5 Awards... :cryblood:

Marchesa of the Vast

Mediocre Commentator
kiwifarms.net
Debates about childfree people aside, turns out that Melyssa girl is being put on blast for what she said about strangling children. Here's the r/SubredditDrama post about it.
On a similar note, here's another psycho on r/childfree who almost made her nephew's wife drop her newborn son because she was too selfish to lend her hands out.
View attachment 2010643
5 Awards... :cryblood:

These people sound like the kind of narcissists that end up driving their relatives into "No Contact". Just eternal children.
Found the perfect description of this subreddit.
Not Wrong.PNG

Oh boy, maybe I've been on the SRS thread too much but well well well.
Quality Reddit User.PNG

Perhaps an underreported variant of tranny? The "I'm gonna mutilate myself to protect kids" tranny? What the hell is going on here. Reading this person's posts, they're ESL, probably Latin American, and apparently pro-eugenics.

How is it that reddit keeps coming back to eugenics?

MarineTrainedTard

kiwifarms.net
These people sound like the kind of narcissists that end up driving their relatives into "No Contact". Just eternal children.
Found the perfect description of this subreddit.
View attachment 2010669
Oh boy, maybe I've been on the SRS thread too much but well well well.
View attachment 2010676
Perhaps an underreported variant of tranny? The "I'm gonna mutilate myself to protect kids" tranny? What the hell is going on here. Reading this person's posts, they're ESL, probably Latin American, and apparently pro-eugenics.

How is it that reddit keeps coming back to eugenics?
I think that second one is talking about the chick getting her tubes tied, which, if you don't want kids, is a pretty good way to avoid that.

Really if anyone outside your own family is trying to pressure you into having kids and you don't want to, then ignore them, lol. I feel like you have to actively seek out sources of outrage in this field. Have kids, don't have kids, whatever. It's your own business

Marchesa of the Vast

Mediocre Commentator
kiwifarms.net
I think that second one is talking about the chick getting her tubes tied, which, if you don't want kids, is a pretty good way to avoid that.

Really if anyone outside your own family is trying to pressure you into having kids and you don't want to, then ignore them, lol. I feel like you have to actively seek out sources of outrage in this field. Have kids, don't have kids, whatever. It's your own business
With the way that person was responding, I was getting the impression that what she did was...ummm...self-inflicted? Otherwise why wouldn't she just say she had her tubes tied? I mean, someone who says they'd strangle a kid, including their own kid, if they had the opportunity doesn't seem like the most stable.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
There should not be such people, tho, and that they exist is all society's fault.
Show me a child-free monkey. Or, better yet, show me a childfree who is not a spoiled asshole/infantile, or a trauma victim, I'll wait.
I was going to ask you to clarify, but seeing your follow-up posts and the story about your aunt I understand your position much better. Like @Piga Dgrifm pointed out, there are plenty of reasons not to have children as a rational human being, but I also doubt the people who choose not to have children for those reasons are the same people who center their identities around being "childfree" or a "dog mom".

Anyway, have some content:
1.PNG

A master's degree takes ~2-4 years, a baby is an 18+ year commitment, plus it brings a new life into this world with all the challenges and opportunities that come with it. A baby is something to celebrate for the whole family and friend group.
All a master's degree gets you is personal accomplishment and career opportunities.
2.PNG

Jesus, lady.
3.PNG

"My friend is having a hard time and I'm not! Isn't that funny and relatable?"
4.PNG

Someone in the comments pointed out this guy may have misophonia, which is entirely possible, and if so I actually feel bad for him and the baby. Unlike the rest of the morons in that subreddit, he seems to actually be putting in effort and it's just difficult for him.

But you literally just said it was a trauma response...

Ghoulish.