r/childfree - Where child-haters congregate

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Bunny Tracks

Don't Fear The Reaper
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never gotten why people who ree that single moms are terrible often don't ree at the dads who skipped out and created the situation.
Because those people are usually the kind of retards who think dads can never do anything wrong, and believe that even having the most violent, abusive, shithead of a father is better than having no father at all.

Also because women bad, and shit.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
I was meaning to ask, why do people hate single moms?
Like, not all of them are giant roasties, some escaped dangerous relationships for the benefit of their children.
And for what matters, why do people care about roasties?
I've never gotten why people who ree that single moms are terrible often don't ree at the dads who skipped out and created the situation.
Additionally, as loathe as I am to admit extremist feminists are right about something, there's an element of blame being placed on the woman for "choosing a bad man" and "Not picking a good father for her children."
If she had been more discerning, they say, then she wouldn't have gotten herself into this situation.
Keep in mind too that a lot of the retards who say things like this are also the same guys who say women are hypergamous and should lower their standards. So there's this weird layer of "Oh you'll sleep with that guy and have a kid but I can't get laid? Fuck you, you get what you deserve."

Bad Take Crucifier

It was the most unholy thing I had ever seen
kiwifarms.net
If she had been more discerning, they say, then she wouldn't have gotten herself into this situation.
Keep in mind too that a lot of the retards who say things like this are also the same guys who say women are hypergamous and should lower their standards.

>women are hypergamous and their standards are too high
>women naturally pick low value males because they are sluts and everything is women's fault
>same woman obviously

:story:

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Time for some tikkytoks:

Surprisingly there are also a lot of really good TikToks out there as well. Mainly talking about things like the difficulty in getting sterilized, health concerns, etc.

World's Smallest Violin

Insane in tha Propane
kiwifarms.net
They're not too far from your run of the mill incels sometimes. If the niggers from childfree are refusing to have kids, it's a win-win. Imagine if they do somehow have "crotch goblins" and the CGs learn their mom/dad is a grown man/woman that yells at kids for being kids - they'll run off and go through various assorted parental figures to make up for the lack of love at home and probably end up just as maladjusted as their so called "real parents". Kids don't know better and can't help themselves sometimes. They're KIDS for God's sake! but Redditors can choose to never evolve past the toddler mentality. I won't lie though - i'm curious how they live everyday life if they're scared this shitless of children 🤔

Last edited:

Mein Garten

Corona Virus Survivor 2020
kiwifarms.net

Skin Pop

kiwifarms.net
I hope no one has posted this one! I am so scarred
8212EAF7-457D-48F6-839F-4B6DA37FFC76.jpeg

I was asked what was my ultimatum if my future partner ask for kids.

If my partner ever wanted children and begs me for it. This is my ultimatum. 18 million dollar cash (1 million per year to raise) per child, plus a huge mansion with a small house 200 meters away for the mansion where the baby would be raised with a personal nanny. My partner would also need to follow the pregnancy meal 100%. If found cheating (food and affair) abortion will be done. If found after the abortion is allowed, adoption of the child with no contact will be done. After the birth, my partner would have to do a surgery where he is slice open from penis until asshole, to make them know how it feels to be spilt open. If this surgery is not done 6 months after giving birth, adoption of baby will be done. Partner must have to find the doctor willing to do this. This would be in a contract and signed.

You should have seen the horrified faces of my co-workers lololol.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Bad Take Crucifier

It was the most unholy thing I had ever seen
kiwifarms.net
If my partner ever wanted children and begs me for it. This is my ultimatum. 18 million dollar cash (1 million per year to raise) per child, plus a huge mansion with a small house 200 meters away for the mansion where the baby would be raised with a personal nanny. My partner would also need to follow the pregnancy meal 100%. If found cheating (food and affair) abortion will be done. If found after the abortion is allowed, adoption of the child with no contact will be done. After the birth, my partner would have to do a surgery where he is slice open from penis until asshole, to make them know how it feels to be spilt open. If this surgery is not done 6 months after giving birth, adoption of baby will be done. Partner must have to find the doctor willing to do this. This would be in a contract and signed.
This is one of the worst things I've read, she sounds genuinely sadistic. Even if her partner doesn't want kids, he should leave. Future child abuser.

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net

Look on the bright side, at least she'll be childfree with those demands!

Matt Damon

kiwifarms.net
"I'm 100% comfortable in my decision not to procreate and to underscore just how at peace I am with that choice, I am going to spend all my time talking about it on the internet in increasingly alarming, hysterical terms."

I want to play poker with these people. All you'd have to do is sit there and look at them until they started shrieking uncontrollably about the precise cards that totally aren't in their hands.

Internet Explorer

this guy are sick
kiwifarms.net

Firstly, the child is three. Expecting a toddler to understand the fundamental precepts of etiquette is expecting wayyyyyy too much of them. That being said, I absolutely fucking hate it when parents bring their hyperactive shits to restaurants for them to run amok, screeching to the annoyance of other patrons. Why not take them to a park first? They've clearly got energy they need to burn up. Let them run around a play area like demented little spergs for a couple of hours and then take them dining. Guaranteed, they'll be absolutely docile, quietly doing crayon drawings before dozing the fuck off during their lil nigga nugget meal.

Matt Damon

kiwifarms.net
Firstly, the child is three. Expecting a toddler to understand the fundamental precepts of etiquette is expecting wayyyyyy too much of them. That being said, I absolutely fucking hate it when parents bring their hyperactive shits to restaurants for them to run amok, screeching to the annoyance of other patrons. Why not take them to a park first? They've clearly got energy they need to burn up. Let them run around a play area like demented little spergs for a couple of hours and then take them dining. Guaranteed, they'll be absolutely docile, quietly doing crayon drawings before dozing the fuck off during their lil nigga nugget meal.
This all assumes the story really happened in the first place, which it didn't.

Who the fuck calls someone a "child hater", much less to a restaurant full of strangers? Such an insult would only occur to a person whose entire personality revolves around not having children.

Eternal Gopnik

Засранец
kiwifarms.net

I looked up the user to see if she has any pictures of herself because I'm 100% sure she's a hambeast and nobody is begging her even for a one night stand, much less procreation. Instead, I found this.

Screenshot 2021-09-12 at 18-48-25 overview for pinkflamingo49.png

Works in education, passionately hates children to the point she can't stop sperging about it on peddit. Oh joy.

On top of that she's active in r/narcissisticparents (that's nearly the only sub she has any posts in other than r/childfree and r/truechildfree), which as far as I know is a subreddit populated almost exclusively by raging narcissists who project their horrifying personality disorders on mommy and daddy. Posts shit like this:

I have ADHD and depression and my mother doesn’t believe me. (...) They funded me through my bachelor and masters but it was degrees I don’t even want. They always thought of art is a waste of time and my mother will always make passive aggressive remarks when I compliment an art and said “ yeah and that is something you don’t have a talent for”

How dare these narcissistic pieces of shit pay for my education and force me to take a useful major with actual job prospects. In another post she complains about having to learn to drive.

Other than that, I'm guessing I was right about nobody begging her for anything, because her post history reeks of desperation, e.g.:

Seriously it fucking hard to find a child free guy in a South Asian country, let alone be compatible with them. 27 years and I have not met one yet. Oh well, dogs are the best!

LMAO your furbaby will eat your corpse when you finally expire, alone among empty wine bottles and packages of antidepressants, undiscovered for weeks.

Madam Nekromantik

Guess the movie win a prize.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tbf, the story did originate on Reddit, which is synonymous with egregious fucking LARP.
I would love to know what world Redditors live in. If the world was like the stories on Reddit it'd be filled with unruly demon spawn children with their Karen parents that scream about how much they hate fat POC brave trans people 24/7. Just go look at r/Am I the Asshole for more Reddit fiction.

Return of the Freaker

Gonna freak ur mum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would love to know what world Redditors live in. If the world was like the stories on Reddit it'd be filled with unruly demon spawn children with their Karen parents that scream about how much they hate fat POC brave trans people 24/7. Just go look at r/Am I the Asshole for more Reddit fiction.
It's literally this

1297199080171.png