r/childfree - Where child-haters congregate

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

kittyfucker

REALLY FUCKING SCARY edition
kiwifarms.net
33555.png

Silverface

freshly minted
kiwifarms.net
The problem with r/childfree is that it's just the opposite extreme of being an annoying mother who insists that everyone must love their kids.

We as a society understand that children are mentally underdeveloped, which is why we are more lenient when they are rude, obnoxious, or exhibit other undesirable behaviors. It's the exact same philosophy that is applied to mentally handicapped people.

When people are too lenient with their children, you get problems like parents insisting that their perfect little angel couldn't have possibly have failed a test, or kids throwing huge tantrums in public with parents who couldn't care less. These people are pretty much universally hated, and even more so by r/childfree. The problem is, people on r/childfree go the complete opposite direction and show too little leniency towards children. No, you are not oppressed because a child was slightly disruptive on public transportation. You are not a victim of a great injustice because a child sat at your fucking table. Children are not going to be perfectly courteous, and hating them for that reason makes you an asshole.

I'm sure r/childfree started as a place to vent about unreasonable societal expectations, but now it's just a cesspool of edgy middle aged women who think hating kids makes them cool and alternative.

emptyblu

kiwifarms.net
This isn’t directly from child free subreddit but I thought this was interesting. These women don’t want kids because they want to look younger and attractive than the ones who do have kids because having kids ages you and makes you ugly. Idk... this kinda sounds a bit incelish.

Attachments

• 239998C3-5FE4-4C46-BD1E-DFCF09C147FF.jpeg
    239998C3-5FE4-4C46-BD1E-DFCF09C147FF.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 172
  • 99BDC6BE-CED1-43F6-A044-6016B2EA3D30.jpeg
    99BDC6BE-CED1-43F6-A044-6016B2EA3D30.jpeg
    143.7 KB · Views: 167
  • 57477E19-7ED0-43C4-A0CD-9FC53A44163F.jpeg
    57477E19-7ED0-43C4-A0CD-9FC53A44163F.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 166

Return of the Freaker

Gonna freak ur mum
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This isn’t directly from child free subreddit but I thought this was interesting. These women don’t want kids because they want to look younger and attractive than the ones who do have kids because having kids ages you and makes you ugly. Idk... this kinda sounds a bit incelish.
Definitely butthurt femcels. It's ok, your furbabies will validate you. Tick, tick, tick...

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
What a bunch of psychos.
There's actually some evidence to the "women who don't have kids look younger" and it's not just to do with stress. The hypothesis I heard once is that it has to do with the fact that humans evolved to live in "troupes" like chimps and bonobos, so non-breeding females are supposed to help raise children, because doing so increases the likelihood the child will survive into adulthood (alloparenting). So even if you don't have kids yourself, "your" genetics are still passed on if you help your siblings' children survive. In a way, your "extended youth" is something meant to help others, not an excuse to do... whatever the fuck these women are doing.

yasscat

yass.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tell me your looks are the only thing you value about yourself without telling me your looks are the only thing you value about yourself.

emptyblu

kiwifarms.net
What a bunch of psychos.
There's actually some evidence to the "women who don't have kids look younger" and it's not just to do with stress. The hypothesis I heard once is that it has to do with the fact that humans evolved to live in "troupes" like chimps and bonobos, so non-breeding females are supposed to help raise children, because doing so increases the likelihood the child will survive into adulthood (alloparenting). So even if you don't have kids yourself, "your" genetics are still passed on if you help your siblings' children survive. In a way, your "extended youth" is something meant to help others, not an excuse to do... whatever the fuck these women are doing.
They’re in for a big surprise once they realize that just because they evaded having kids they can’t party like their 20 years old and attract chads when they’re 40.

The newer generation of 20 year olds will replace them and they will become butthurt and complain about men being shallow pigs, blah blah rinse and repeat.

Gaussiana

Central Impotent America
kiwifarms.net
Childfree vs. Mexico
Just move to California instead lmao.

This reminds me of something. A while ago one of the poorest shithole states in Mexico (Oaxaca) legalized abortion. A few feminists were actually saying that they wanted to move there and how it was turning into some first world utopia. Nevermind that the abundance of literal child brides was probably one of the biggest factors in this decision. Most pro life people are sympathetic to a 11 year old girl terminating a high risk incest rape pregnancy.

Lapis Lazuli

Objectively Best Gem
kiwifarms.net
Just move to California instead lmao.

This reminds me of something. A while ago one of the poorest shithole states in Mexico (Oaxaca) legalized abortion. A few feminists were actually saying that they wanted to move there and how it was turning into some first world utopia. Nevermind that the abundance of literal child brides was probably one of the biggest factors in this decision. Most pro life people are sympathetic to a 11 year old girl terminating a high risk incest rape pregnancy.
What do you mean? Young girls getting raped by their traffickers and having to terminate the resulting pregnancy is the very definition of female empowerment in a first world utopia 💅💅💅

Lisbeth Salander

Become vengeance, become wrath.
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, child free people annoy me in the sense where they think their lives are better bc they don’t have kids (like you can still have struggles even if you don’t have kids). And while I do agree that kids can be annoying , I feel the most annoyance are parents (usually mothers) when they think they deserve discounts or first in line at events bc they have kids.

I use to be in a group on FB before it got zucced and it consisted of people sharing photos/videos/gifs of children getting hurt (whether it be accidental or the kid was a little shit) and people talking about their BS reasons on why children suck. First the memes and jokes were funny and harmless, then in gradually turned into people making fun of children getting killed, and people were sharing and laughing at random women’s miscarriages and stillbirths in the group. It got so sadistic that the group got taken down. :c

Skin Pop

kiwifarms.net
Childfree posts, from the last 24 hours only

If childfree looks like this from one day only, wow, it has to be crazy all the time then

09EB4CE5-9ADE-4D58-857C-E069440C61DE.jpeg

D88DDA4B-9AEC-4853-8F3B-8A6D77F551D5.jpeg

I hope this childfree person never have a loved one who gets sick, because they will not be able to clean up body fluids, poop, or vomit… they can not imagine loving somebody else who is not self, and have to handle gross body fluids, I think
68DD70E5-A06D-47BF-A692-E4679C9CD8EE.jpeg

Hell! Just send a nice thumbs up emoji, to your friend. Who cares? So whiny
1BD431FD-C06F-4AC0-A128-B99EE2D3A8DE.jpeg

Woman, you are 40. Grow up! Get the hell over it!
B299A996-A9C7-4C05-A6AF-31E0B7B4078D.jpeg

4E4C0ED0-673B-4D2F-97F3-892C697DA53F.jpeg

And then, there is this post, it is so evil I can not even describe it. I do not want to be MATI, but hell, how can you say you are a friend and then say this about a miscarriage… so very very cruel. I think I hate these peoples
A2196698-3690-4C94-B3E5-0C5279DFB86C.jpeg

6DE858D3-E566-4D95-9246-7277E676FE67.jpeg

I wish the mother of this childfree person have had miscarry to them.

Friendly Primarina

WooOOOoOo....
kiwifarms.net

And then, there is this post, it is so evil I can not even describe it. I do not want to be MATI, but hell, how can you say you are a friend and then say this about a miscarriage… so very very cruel. I think I hate these peoples
View attachment 2604158
View attachment 2604159
I wish the mother of this childfree person have had miscarry to them.
Something tells me dachshund boy's 2018 win was his "4th Place At Evo." The last one is a good example of what happens with too many women in the workplace.

kittyfucker

REALLY FUCKING SCARY edition
kiwifarms.net
Childfree posts, from the last 24 hours only
These are always so funny because a lot of the time they're not entirely wrong in theory but it's like... who cares? Who actually, seriously goes home after a long day at work and immediately goes on Reddit to sit and whine about how Tiffany two cubicles over has to leave work an hour early to pick up her kids once a week? You know damn well half of these people are thinking of specific coworkers when they post these too (some outright say it like the girl w/ the miscarriage, the churchgoer...)

Do these people not realize they can literally just lie and say they're married/have kids if they want those 'benefits'? Is it really that hard to print off a random picture of a baby from Google and put it in a picture frame by your desk?

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Do these people not realize they can literally just lie and say they're married/have kids if they want those 'benefits'? Is it really that hard to print off a random picture of a baby from Google and put it in a picture frame by your desk?
But then how could they gloat about how superior they are to those filthy breeders and their shitting screeching sprogs? They're like euphoric atheists or militant vegans. Their day isn't complete if they haven't lorded it over their inferiors in some way before going home and crying themselves to sleep.

do you like my hat

kiwifarms.net
Idk how to say this without being dramatic, but the amount of hatred these guys have for other women (specifically women) is actually concerning lmao. Like, they don't even TRY to hide their contempt. Why else would you spend so much time stewing over random co-worker's schedules? Or going out of your way to be a total bitch to someone who just miscarried?
On top of that she's active in r/narcissisticparents (that's nearly the only sub she has any posts in other than r/childfree and r/truechildfree), which as far as I know is a subreddit populated almost exclusively by raging narcissists who project their horrifying personality disorders on mommy and daddy.
That's exactly what r/RBN is and it makes you wonder if their child hate comes from Evangelion-tier mommy issues. Tbh I'm glad they won't breed, they'd probably turn into those weirdos who are insanely jealous of their daughters.

Madam Nekromantik

Guess the movie win a prize.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Idk how to say this without being dramatic, but the amount of hatred these guys have for other women (specifically women) is actually concerning lmao. Like, they don't even TRY to hide their contempt. Why else would you spend so much time stewing over random co-worker's schedules? Or going out of your way to be a total bitch to someone who just miscarried?
It's reddit, reddit hates women unless it's a troon "woman".