r/childfree - Where child-haters congregate

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

In the Sick of It

Kir/Kirb/Kirbself
kiwifarms.net
Idk how to say this without being dramatic, but the amount of hatred these guys have for other women (specifically women) is actually concerning lmao. Like, they don't even TRY to hide their contempt. Why else would you spend so much time stewing over random co-worker's schedules? Or going out of your way to be a total bitch to someone who just miscarried?

That's exactly what r/RBN is and it makes you wonder if their child hate comes from Evangelion-tier mommy issues. Tbh I'm glad they won't breed, they'd probably turn into those weirdos who are insanely jealous of their daughters.
A lot of people on r/childfree are women. They're bitter about expectations and other women around them. It even happens in person, where pregnant women or parents have to deal with bitchy childfree women in the workplace. There are plenty of dudes on there too but I have a feeling there's not as many as we would like to think.

kittyfucker

"groomed pussy" edition
kiwifarms.net
A lot of people on r/childfree are women. They're bitter about expectations and other women around them. It even happens in person, where pregnant women or parents have to deal with bitchy childfree women in the workplace. There are plenty of dudes on there too but I have a feeling there's not as many as we would like to think.
That makes a lot of sense considering when men are unmarried/childless it's like "yeah man you're lucky you don't have the ol' ball and chain nagging at you LOL!" and when women are unmarried/childless it's like "aren't you unfulfilled? won't you regret it? it's in your nature... tick tock..." It's weird how despite holding the childfree mindset, it doesn't also allow them to see why other people would have kids. Because the expectation of having 2-3 kids by 30 is totally exclusive to them and them only whereas other women are just SEX CRAVING ROASTIE BITCHEZ WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT SPEWING OUT 30 KIDS!!11!!one!! when they are under the exact same constraints and expectations...

Men are asked if they have kids yet because "don't you want a son to toss a football around" and women are asked because everyone believes it's a woman's purpose. If you're going by that standard, men should be polyamorous and go around fucking as many women as physically possible because they produce sperm from puberty till death, 24/7/365. Food for thought.

marisa #

Here to "borrow" your candy.
kiwifarms.net
That makes a lot of sense considering when men are unmarried/childless it's like "yeah man you're lucky you don't have the ol' ball and chain nagging at you LOL!" and when women are unmarried/childless it's like "aren't you unfulfilled? won't you regret it? it's in your nature... tick tock..." It's weird how despite holding the childfree mindset, it doesn't also allow them to see why other people would have kids. Because the expectation of having 2-3 kids by 30 is totally exclusive to them and them only whereas other women are just SEX CRAVING ROASTIE BITCHEZ WHO ONLY CARE ABOUT SPEWING OUT 30 KIDS!!11!!one!! when they are under the exact same constraints and expectations...

Men are asked if they have kids yet because "don't you want a son to toss a football around" and women are asked because everyone believes it's a woman's purpose. If you're going by that standard, men should be polyamorous and go around fucking as many women as physically possible because they produce sperm from puberty till death, 24/7/365.
Personally speaking as a SWM, I identify a lot more with the "women" line of thinking. I definitely want to start a family, and not because "it'd be nice, I guess".

Last edited:

Montalbane

kiwifarms.net
Reading their post it all sounds so petty.
Like trannies and genderspecials costantly talking aboutbthe most menial, inane bullshit that no one cares about.
The true question one should ask is : don't you have anything serious to yap about? Don't you have any actual issues to deal with rather than seethe because becky left 5 minutes early because tommy has the arby's shits?
I say this as someone who has always dealt with kids.
At first they are annoying, now they're a joy to witness.
When my brother comes to me for a hug because he feels scared it fucking fills my heart for weeks man, I can withstand all the shit life throws at me just thinking about moments like this.
These "people" only seem to move due to inertia, they are currently alive to they may aswell survive so long as there are marvel movies to see.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Men are asked if they have kids yet because "don't you want a son to toss a football around" and women are asked because everyone believes it's a woman's purpose. If you're going by that standard, men should be polyamorous and go around fucking as many women as physically possible because they produce sperm from puberty till death, 24/7/365. Food for thought.
But even while it's theoretically possible for nearly any living male to impregnate a female, in actuality, unless you want an autistic lolcow for a kid it's not a phenomenally good idea.

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
Idk how to say this without being dramatic, but the amount of hatred these guys have for other women (specifically women) is actually concerning lmao. Like, they don't even TRY to hide their contempt. Why else would you spend so much time stewing over random co-worker's schedules? Or going out of your way to be a total bitch to someone who just miscarried?
They're bitter about expectations and other women around them
when women are unmarried/childless it's like "aren't you unfulfilled? won't you regret it? it's in your nature
It is because the feeling of unfullfillment actually IS there, and no amount of trying to convince oneself that you are titally free! and so fucking cool! can make it leave.
Completed by good old "no-one could hate women as much as other women".
I consider it an absolutely evil thing how one of platforms of feminism was the (completely false) idea that natural nurturing drive is "cultural".
But yeah, women who are cunts are always pissed other women aren't.

Matt Damon

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, child free people annoy me in the sense where they think their lives are better bc they don’t have kids
It's such bullshit posturing. I don't have or want kids myself, but I don't pretend that my life is some kind of carefree paradise of glamorous jet-setting and luxury.

If anything, it's probably more boring and domestic and less eventful than most parents' lives.

Fialovy

isekai'd magical girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have been thinking about this for a while, but I think I know the problem with a lot of these childfree communities. Unlike parenting communities where there is a lot of aspects of being a parent and a lot of stuff to talk about as your kid grows and does cute/funny things you can tell your group about, with childfree, the fact you are forgoing parenthood means that you have a lot of time and money that could be spent for other things to do, the only problem is those other things to do are better catered to in their own communities leaving you without a lot to talk about in a childfree community except for maybe complaining how much you hate kids.

One thing I noticed with these childfree people on these communities is that for something that is very much their choice, they very much seek validation from other people in their life and really hate choices that other people make in becoming parents. When you make a choice, you have to accept that not everyone will be supportive of it. These people in some ways strike me as a bit insecure in that way.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
I don't have or want kids myself
And therein lies the crux of it all.
The flipside of "Every child a wanted child" is that some people just don't want kids, and that's totally fair. I wish everyone was that responsible. Like @Fialovy points out, the childfree "movement" seems more predicated on it being a central part of someone's identity.

Matt Damon

kiwifarms.net
When you make a choice, you have to accept that not everyone will be supportive of it.
And in my experience, nobody cares.

Unless you volunteer that information (which I suspect these people can't resist doing), almost no one is going to pry into your personal life. And even among those who do, fewer still are going to tell you that your way of living is wrong.

"You will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do."

Fialovy

isekai'd magical girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And in my experience, nobody cares.

Unless you volunteer that information (which I suspect these people can't resist doing), almost no one is going to pry into your personal life. And even among those who do, fewer still are going to tell you that your way of living is wrong.

"You will become way less concerned with what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do."
Exactly, and the people who do care about your decision not to have kids and haven't gotten over that whole high school mentality aren't worth your time and energy dealing with.

Like @Fialovy points out, the childfree "movement" seems more predicated on it being a central part of someone's identity.
Most of these lolcow communities are like that where they basically base their whole identity on being gay, trans, nonbinary, a gamer, a weeb, childfree, etc. and substitute that for a personality. Infact, if you say "don't let [insert whatever here] define you." I noticed some of them get really offended like you are dissing that part of their identity or saying it isn't important rather than what people really mean which means identity whatever that may be shouldn't be a substitute for personality and they should develop an identity not base an entire around one aspect of themselves.

Shidoen

Space niggers, they float in the dark
kiwifarms.net
I’m one of those guys who’s hoping to be a father, but of course can’t find anyone due to social skills and just general public autism. I’ll always respect my mother for dealing with my bullshit but I just hate people who would try to bash anything about families. If you don’t want kids then how about you keep jerking your load into a sink, just stop trying to shit on parents for being in their situation.
Edit: yeah, yeah too much info about my power level. I’ll be sure to post my address and blackface compilation later on for those emojis. You glorious bastards are alright.

Last edited:

Lapis Lazuli

Homosexual Extraterrestrial Mineral Woman
kiwifarms.net
I’m one of those guys who’s hoping to be a father, but of course can’t find anyone due to social skills and just general public autism. I’ll always respect my mother for dealing with my bullshit but I just hate people who would try to bash anything about families. If you don’t want kids then how about you keep jerking your load into a sink, just stop trying to shit on parents for being in their situation.
Edit: yeah, yeah too much info about my power level. I’ll be sure to post my address and blackface compilation later on for those emojis. You glorious bastards are alright.
Don't worry fren, there are plenty of women afflicted with the 'tism out there. You'll make it. :)

Shidoen

Space niggers, they float in the dark
kiwifarms.net
Don't worry fren, there are plenty of women afflicted with the 'tism out there. You'll make it. :)
Finally I can finish the merge that our messiah promised.
1636421294000.jpeg