r/Conspiracy Subreddit - Reddit's Heavily-Mocked Home of Top Minds

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Chris did nothing wrong

Pedophile Apologist
kiwifarms.net
upload_2017-4-27_13-33-52.png

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy..._clinton_linked_to_prostitution_ring/dgxj2pb/
http://archive.md/8MtZl

uUz5q2H.png

Over 3500 people upvoted this post (mods even stickied it) that the world would end on 4/26/2017.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy...of_people_have_pmed_me_for_links_and_info_on/

Do these people not remember when the world didn't end in 2012?

There's way too many dumb world conspiracy theories even after 2012 to the point it's hard to take seriously.

Spelling Bee

IT'S HIP
True & Honest Fan
Verified Bee
kiwifarms.net
CLOUDS ARE ALIVE AND THEY ARE SMARTER THAN US!

https://np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/3c6252/i_beleive_they_have_tried_to_cover_up/?sort=top

"Okaaaaayy. So first time I have tried posting anything like this to reddit, lets see how it goes. This is just 1 album of a few I have and MANY I can make of what I believe to be cloudships. That is the name I will be using, you can call them anything you want because I don't think they have an offical name. Before you stop reading this lemme explain the most obvious thing in this album. If you look at all the pics, you see a like 4-5 orbs that appear to be clouds in the first picture. Now once you go on these vanish 1 by 1 and they leave 1 behind that grows a little bit(they can grow huge) and then it slowly vanished. This was all within 5 minutes and there is no lake/ocean or body of water to be producing clouds over me all the time. Nor do these rain away, they can vanish into the blue sky which is the first clue I have they are not your average cloud.

This is a giant topic to talk about and I will try to format better later, but I'm just trying to get all the info out there now.

THese "clouds" acting out in strange ways not enough to convince you these are not CLOUDS, I have a few more albums that I took that go over the shapes that are behind these that I posted to VOAT a while ago, but I will post the comment links here so you can read what I said there also.(Look like voats down so I'll have to wait to get the album links at the very least) But they go over perfect triangle shapes that I can see in the sky along with other shapes. I'll try to post a pic I took earlier today later after i'm done with this but I just want to finish this comment before anyone looks at this before reading it.(sorry im all over the place today).

You can go outside if you don't beleive and watch the sky for 30 minutes to an hour, watch those little balls of "cloud" you normally ignore turn into great things and vanish, sometimes they even have the shape of ships which is the next topic I will get into. Sorry I don't have the pictures to back what im saying now up, but I can easily get some if I go outside and can show you more once I get my albums when VOATS up(which might be in the morning). These ships or whatver you want to call them make images in the sky that can look like perfect shapes to faces to ships, it's very alien what they're doing, they can change colors even which I can show you once voat is up.

So what are these things? and what are they doing here? : I truely don't fucking know exactly what they are, but they are definitly a way higher conscious than us. I really think these are on our side and our taking radiation and pollution out of our atmosphere because they are all around the world, not just at my house haha. I understand this is really hard to grasp, but if you can observe the sky for yourself you will know these arn't normal clouds, they have perfect circle/triangle shapes sometimes and can vanish and form into things and grow in size which is what I think happend when they "disguise" themselvs. You see a little orb of light or a triangle, then there become ploom of "cloud" over it and you can't make out the original image, but the plooms of cloud can form into things and change color. I can't explain multi colored clouds in the sky and clouds forming and vanishing and growing over a city/town so I don't think they are average clouds. I will definitly post the voat links once it's up to show you more pictures I took. I can talk about this for alot longer and show you pictures of triangles in the sky all day but if you don't beleive it you will need to go outside for yourself and see these form in front of you. Please post your opinions."
All hail the sentient cloud.

ICametoLurk

SCREW YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This means that Family Guy is an Illuminati attempt of normalizing sentient clouds in everyday culture so that when it's finally released that clouds are living creatures we don't freak out.

Chris did nothing wrong

Pedophile Apologist
kiwifarms.net
https://np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/..._using_remote_controlled_sharks_for/?sort=top

"There have been credible sources reporting that Israel has deployed deadly sharks into the waters of Egypt to attack the civilians and cause mayhem and terrorise "innocent" muslim civilians.

Many sharks responsible for deadly attacks in Egypt within the last few years have been found with devices identified to originate from I(sis)rael. It is very likely that these devices were used by Mossad to control them remotely.

The fact that no one has mentioned such an important and striking discovery on this sub is really quite concerning. A quick google search will back up what I have said here.

Hail Odin"

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think my favorite /r/conspiracy threads are about the inner conspiracies of Reddit.

https://np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6827t9/warning_this_sub_is_being_attacked/

Stealth Downvoting bots. That is all.

I believe reddit is bought down under maintenence today so it can install a system that downvotes all new posts in dissendent subs, or to make bots that downvote threads in those subs. In other words, this maintenance manipulates the system into downvoting all new posts in dissendent subs by themselves, or introduces bots into dissendent sites that get around user checks to do so. Since this site does not allow new users to post, the maintenance might be used in order to activate these bots.

Now all i need is concrete proof.

Other subs might be attacked so be warned.

https://np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6823ye/all_new_posts_downvoted_to_0/

The original post was deleted due to rule 12, so I figured I'd take screenshots and repost.

http://imgur.com/a/lbTQI

They are in reverse order, so the top image is the end of when downvoted started. Since taking those screenshots all new posts have been downvoted too.

There have been 2 posts that were not downvoted in this time period, both related to Pizzagate.

https://np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/68z27e/if_you_browse_by_hot_you_will_only_see_what_they/

True conspiracies are never popular since they're never allowed to be. You'll see a flash then it's never brought up again. Any "movement" that repeats talking points merely want to avert your gaze.

Trump is a distraction. Look at the donors behind the 'Draft Mattis' campaign during the election.

And here's some bonus Kanye conspiracy

https://np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/69124y/ive_been_sent_here_to_give_yall_the_truth_jay_z/

It was at this performance and they took him that very night. 48-hours prior to this Kayne made a quick solo trip to Russia. He was locked up at Resnick Neuropsychiatric, who's owner's are shown to be top Clinton donors. He has been reported to have experienced memory loss (consistent with electric-shock treatment). Immediately upon release he went to see Donald Trump where he was either delivering a message or seeking reassurance and they haven't let him out since.

This is happening in front of the world, for all to see, and the message is clear; there is isn't anyone that is going to stop them.

Jungle Princess

Hippie Nature Lover
kiwifarms.net
I've been a subscriber to the conspiracy theory sub for a long time now. I totally just thought it was all about aliens and shit. but no. there are all sorts of theories from all sorts of crazy people. Including the fedora loving pony fags, we all know and love.
heres a lovely example:

Is steven universe a marxist brainwashing ploy like My little pony? You bet it is!

Pretty much the same problem as My Little Pony here; Children's cartoon show brainwashing the masses. But this time there is a twist; Instead of introducing people to bestiality mixed with Marxism, it introduces people to full-blown Marxism!

From there you can see lots of stuff that are featured in neo-marxist cultural takeovers, such as full-blown feminism, transgender agendas, the typical "Woman are men" "Men are women" stuff, and SJW (Neo-marxists) tropes. It also apparently features the gender neutral trope as "Gems" are basically genderless.

And finally, this is clearly anime-based. To be honest don't confuse this communist propaganda with anime. While Anime could be a brainwashing ploy just like the rest of the television industry, Anime clearly knows what beauty is; This seems to just endlessly promote ugliness, which is what the marxist world mafia exactly wanted. In fact this show is well known for stealing anime concepts which furthers the brainwashing (A trait that My Little Pony did perfectly).

As of today's world: "Right is wrong, Ugliness is beauty, and Invasion is Revolution".

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/51fq96/is_steven_universe_a_marxist_brainwashing_ploy/

soooooo yea. no one is safe from this shit.
How can a show made to sell toys be Marxist?

Chris did nothing wrong

Pedophile Apologist
kiwifarms.net
"I have recently been inhaling a lot of Nitrous Oxide to get high. I use a medical mask and a hospital canister to inhale it and it has provided some crazy experiences.

But in the last few days, it has been taking its toll on me. I have been passing out for several hours from the gas and waking up in a fit of coughing that lasts several minutes. I have also begun to see visions of strange images. The most common vision that I have is of an Israeli flag flying on top of Mt Ararat.

I have not been able to leave the house for several days due my hallucinations and coughing fits, and I believe that mossad has sabotaged my nitrous in order to silence me from exposing them online. I know that Israel is monitoring me and i'm at the point where I am considering suicide to escape them.

Incase I don't make it through the week, I wanted to leave a warning to everyone here not to trust anyone or anything that can be contaminated by (((them)))"

https://np.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6cyf2d/israel_sabotaging_nitrous_oxide/?sort=top

Steve Mayers

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
kiwifarms.net
Military recruiters use a really complicated strategy of "hey, is this guy 35 yet? No? Maybe he still wants to join the military! Let's call him!" One of the great conspiracies of our age.
I had a Marine recruiter call me everyday at one point in my life. I never answered the phone and he'd leave messages everyday. One day I answered his call talked in the most stereotypical gay man's possible. He never called me again.

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had a Marine recruiter call me everyday at one point in my life. I never answered the phone and he'd leave messages everyday. One day I answered his call talked in the most stereotypical gay man's possible. He never called me again.

Not gonna lie, I'm kinda surprised that scared him off. Those guys are so desperate to hit their quotas he might offered to blow you for a short 4 year stint.