Votes: 18 11.7%
  • OP is a faggot

Votes: 89 57.8%

• Total voters

UncleMoeLester

cum ration connoisseur, based trap
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What do you get when you mix "Cringe culture" with the beliefs of both the far right and sjws?
Well you get the autistic shithole known as /r/cringeanarchy.

The Cringe Certainty Rundown
One of the main gimmicks of this subreddit is that they do not enforce the rules(until one of the autistic mods decide to, but we will get to that later) so because of this you will end up getting alot of threads like this....

Fun fact as well, the person who made that thread is a BASED(TM) TRANNY PEDE

Moving on, since most users are unable to spot satire due(a symptom of autism fyi) alot of posts tend to just be ironic memes

And of course we have people pushing that school shooting conspiracy,

another example of a shitty meme that has nothing to do with cringe

Literally no one thinks its racist to say that

so much for rule 2

Now that you have an idea of what this sub is like lets move on to the user base

A common theme with these retards is their ""witty"" usernames
Lets start off with some examples of the far right

Ow the edge on this username fashnburn, nearly cut myself on that edge

now lets take a nice look at his profile, the active subreddits sum it up really well

:story:
https://i.imgur.com/EuMptFS.png

though to give credit where it is due, this subreddit also likes to talk about chris chan alot

and I mean

alot

so much so that there is "christory week"

though according to inside reports no one has won anything related to this contest

and this is just the tip of the iceberg for this shitfest. and ever since /r/cbtsstream was banned I am willing to bet alot of boomers moved over

the christory thread didnt show up so here is another link https://imgur.com/a/730dS

Dr. Stuart

kiwifarms.net
/r/CringeAnarchy and /r/ComedyCemetery are interchangeable, although CringeAnarchy has a lot more biased/political content. Seeing the same post about somebody's gender or something a politician/lolcow said for the 1000th time gets old, it's Cheap Cringe Content. Good posts are few and far inbetween now, but when they occur they're amazing. The average redditor is hilarious, accepts everything as truth without one lick of research and is susceptible/gullible to the max. Cringe subreddits that are far better exist, but are much more specific, the general ones seem to suffer fates like CringeAnarchy did. /r/history and /r/science are full of /r/iamverysmart people with 300-point IQs, for example.

carltondanks

kiwifarms.net
/r/CringeAnarchy and /r/ComedyCemetery are interchangeable, although CringeAnarchy has a lot more biased/political content. Seeing the same post about somebody's gender or something a politician/lolcow said for the 1000th time gets old, it's Cheap Cringe Content. Good posts are few and far inbetween now, but when they occur they're amazing. The average redditor is hilarious, accepts everything as truth without one lick of research and is susceptible/gullible to the max. Cringe subreddits that are far better exist, but are much more specific, the general ones seem to suffer fates like CringeAnarchy did. /r/history and /r/science are full of /r/iamverysmart people with 300-point IQs, for example.

/r/forwardsfromgrandma and /r/FellowKids have a lot of the content I look for. /r/hardwaregore is pretty good too.
not to mention the absurdly insane circle jerk that goes with going to any subreddit. depending on what subreddit you go to, there will always be opinions and beliefs that you just can't have. they don't even stick around half the time to debate you on why they think it's wrong, they just ban you. In most subreddits, you HAVE to hold the opinion that donald drumpf went 2 scoops 2 many. Others, you have to pray to god emperor trump in the white house 3 times a day while pointing to him. There's absolutely no middle ground half time, you can't just think he's an okay guy, you have to commit to the extreme. There's no such thing as a middle ground on reddit.

On top of that, this mentality is creating safe spaces. People are basically debating with themselves on these subreddits, and no one is throwing any hard hitting facts and information. When 2 different subreddits with opposing views try to debate each other, they just post an image of their opponent's beliefs on their subreddit and do the equivalent of calling them gay retards. no one actively tries to debate people in other subreddits because that often leads to bans from said subreddits. some won't even debate you at all if you're subscribed to /r/thedonald. let me get this straight, that subreddit is pure cancer but that doesn't mean that he doesn't have the right to have a debate. Who knows, maybe he's only subscribed to see the stupid shit on that subreddit.

ultimately, people masturbate and jerk each other off saying how they're in the right and their beliefs are good. Reddit is practically one big exercise in expressing your superiority, and that's what's happening here with cringe anarchy.

you know, except if you're /r/jontron or something, then this doesn't apply

UncleMoeLester

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

/r/forwardsfromgrandma and /r/FellowKids have a lot of the content I look for. /r/hardwaregore is pretty good too.
I like fwds from grandma since it allows cringe from both sides

one moment you got typical conservative grandma then you have commie grandma. and then you get the occasional wholesome post as well

Figuratively Stalin

kiwifarms.net
>iwilllurkreddit
:offtopic:Holy shit, that guy is here too? He's a mod or something on some furry hate subreddit. All he does is sperg about shit like niggos or Jews and give retarded flairs to the self-hating furfags that go on there. He has some obscure fetish about plane girl things despite REEEing about degeneracy. I at first thought he was a troll but it seems he's not.:offtopic:

In most subreddits, you HAVE to hold the opinion that donald drumpf went 2 scoops 2 many. Others, you have to pray to god emperor trump in the white house 3 times a day while pointing to him. There's absolutely no middle ground half time, you can't just think he's an okay guy, you have to commit to the extreme. There's no such thing as a middle ground on reddit.
There's /r/TumblrInAction, which, surprisingly, despite being a subreddit about SJW cringe, isn't an alt-right circlejerk. That's the only one I know, the rest is either ALL HAIL OUR GOD EMPEROR TRUMP or EID, PMURT, EID.

Reddit Avenger

A Shitposter Denied His Homeland
kiwifarms.net
As shitty as r/CringeAnarchy is, it's not unlike most subreddits in that about roughly 90% of the content posted is complete shit, while the community itself is 100% actual shit.

It just so happens in this case that the shit in question is obnoxious alt-right political sperging in a subreddit dedicated to something that isn't that.

This subreddit is somehow cringier than any of the actual cringe that could be posted there. also, do the moderators actually delete any of the posts not related to cringe, or do they not bother?
Pretty sure the only things that get deleted are shit that break the "no doxxing" rule as they kinda have to to avoid getting the subreddit banned entirely.

vaporwave baphomet

haven't had a good night sleep since I was born
kiwifarms.net
I used to like cringeAnarchy before the 2016 election. It was like an edgier version of r/tumblrinaction. But ever since then, it's been non-stop political autism and low effort shit posts like in the op.

Though, it did get interesting when they banned a user called corgiwiggle from the subreddit. Most people assumed he was a dedicated troll, trying to portray an outrageous caricature of the furries they used to like to make fun of. Except... he started to get creepily detailed in his sperging and lust after corgis. He may or may not have admitted to diddling his pet dog, but I don't remember in the uproar that followed his banning. I don't know how the sub is now, but he was the first user they ever banned. Had I known about the farms back then, he would have made a good lolcow.

UncleMoeLester

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I used to like cringeAnarchy before the 2016 election. It was like an edgier version of r/tumblrinaction. But ever since then, it's been non-stop political autism and low effort shit posts like in the op.

Though, it did get interesting when they banned a user called corgiwiggle from the subreddit. Most people assumed he was a dedicated troll, trying to portray an outrageous caricature of the furries they used to like to make fun of. Except... he started to get creepily detailed in his sperging and lust after corgis. He may or may not have admitted to diddling his pet dog, but I don't remember in the uproar that followed his banning. I don't know how the sub is now, but he was the first user they ever banned. Had I known about the farms back then, he would have made a good lolcow.
I wish I was able to get more info on corgi, that dog fucker deserved to be locked away