Votes: 19 12.3%
  • OP is a faggot

Votes: 89 57.4%

• Total voters

Pop-Tart

Flat Earthers vs. Hollow Earthers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is a lot of cross over between r/CringeAnarchy and r/mde. Several of the mods are the same I think. r/mde is what happens when you go turbo everything is shit and degenerate, and try to hide your self hatred under 4,000 levels of irony.

A lot of seething (Self) hatred masked under the guise of just shitposting.

• Feels
Reactions: Rand /pol/

Rand /pol/

RIP Corrugated Daffodils, Teri-Teri, & Cinderblock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its basically just a slight further to the right t_d or stale 2014 /pol/ memes.
There is a lot of cross over between r/CringeAnarchy and r/mde. Several of the mods are the same I think. r/mde is what happens when you go turbo everything is shit and degenerate, and try to hide your self hatred under 4,000 levels of irony.

A lot of seething (Self) hatred masked under the guise of just shitposting.
I always thought it was odd how the sub was so political despite MDE not being really at all political. The sub even has verified posters but almost none of the post have anything to do with MDE its always just "Hey look at Jewish person acting Jewish" or Meme-Of-The-Month trash.

Attachments

• sam-picardia.png
    sam-picardia.png
    152.2 KB · Views: 434

uncleShitHeel

Full of sunshine and rancid mayonaise.
kiwifarms.net
All Reddit is trash. Although I did find about this place there and haven't really looked back.

Small miracles?

• Agree
Reactions: totse

Chewy Suarez

Kids eat free on Mondays!
kiwifarms.net
i remember a year or two ago r/cringeanarchy was a legit cringe sub that posted the standard furry and/or weeb and/or brony content that everyone mocked and it was very nonpolitical until trump won the election. that’s when shit hit the fan when from what i’ve heard, they kicked out the non-political mods and replaced them with hardcore T_D circlejerkers and essentially turned it into T_D lite + more blatant racism and sexism. it wasn’t hard to find an unironic “jews control the weather and eat baby foreskin” or “the 19th amendment was a mistake” post the last time i checked that place out a couple months ago.

i wonder if they all jerk off the tomi lohren/kent state gun girl since T_D does.

edit: r/cringetopia was made by the mods who got booted and from what i’ve heard it’s basically the old CA so hats off to them.

Cool kitties club

ACAB- All cats are baby
kiwifarms.net
i remember a year or two ago r/cringeanarchy was a legit cringe sub that posted the standard furry and/or weeb and/or brony content that everyone mocked and it was very nonpolitical until trump won the election. that’s when shit hit the fan when from what i’ve heard, they kicked out the non-political mods and replaced them with hardcore T_D circlejerkers and essentially turned it into T_D lite + more blatant racism and sexism. it wasn’t hard to find an unironic “jews control the weather and eat baby foreskin” or “the 19th amendment was a mistake” post the last time i checked that place out a couple months ago.

i wonder if they all jerk off the tomi lohren/kent state gun girl since T_D does.

edit: r/cringetopia was made by the mods who got booted and from what i’ve heard it’s basically the old CA so hats off to them.
Yeah I remember the golden days of cringe_anarchy when they actually posted cringe and not unironic The_Donald memes. Does anyone have any screenshots on the Corgiwiggle drama? I vaugley remember some drama while I was there of the mods banning some furry for posting CP or something like it.

Henry Wyatt

I just wanna grill for gosh sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I remember the golden days of cringe_anarchy when they actually posted cringe and not unironic The_Donald memes. Does anyone have any screenshots on the Corgiwiggle drama? I vaugley remember some drama while I was there of the mods banning some furry for posting CP or something like it.
I think I had some archive links of corgiwiggle those may be lost to time

Cool kitties club

ACAB- All cats are baby
kiwifarms.net
lmao it got banned
View attachment 735265

can’t wait for them to get told to fuck off when they try to go on r/drama and r/cringetopia
Good they rarely posted good cringe anymore mostly just low-tier the donald memes. Honestly what did they think would happen running a subreddit where people spam the n-word when Reddit has been clear they won't tolerate that. I think reddit is gay but it's like running into the DNC wearing a KKK hood and crying when they throw you out.

Flynt's Missing Pecker

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good they rarely posted good cringe anymore mostly just low-tier the donald memes. Honestly what did they think would happen running a subreddit where people spam the n-word when Reddit has been clear they won't tolerate that. I think reddit is gay but it's like running into the DNC wearing a KKK hood and crying when they throw you out.
It was already quarantined though. So who is stumbling upon CA accidentally and getting offended by it?

Just keep banning these subreddits like mde and CA until even the milquetoast posters end up on far-right platforms. Real good plan.

Cool kitties club

ACAB- All cats are baby
kiwifarms.net
It was already quarantined though. So who is stumbling upon CA accidentally and getting offended by it?

Just keep banning these subreddits like mde and CA until even the milquetoast posters end up on far-right platforms. Real good plan.
Most of them are wannabe poltards anyway so I think radicalization is the least of their worries. If it was up to me cringeanarchy would stay up but everyone knows Reddit's biases you don't run into a junkyard covered in raw meat and expect not to get bit. Getting a bite is bad but you should know better

Inflatable Julay

Bing bing wahoo
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, CA was affected by Trump and the 2016 election in pretty much the opposite way as the rest of reddit. While everyone else was having meltdowns about Nazis and Russians in non-political subs, CA also became political in the extreme other direction. It sucks because there was some really funny content there before the GAS THE JEWS shit took over.