• no

Votes: 18 11.7%
  • OP is a faggot

Votes: 89 57.8%

• Total voters

Bad Headspace

Y e a h
kiwifarms.net
So... They finally killed them. There is something pointlessly romantic about these small pockets resisting the Reddit mono-culture.

They were more fun when it was generic cringe, they got into political stuff way too much later on. Of course who can blame them.
The big brains decided to rape dissenters until they give consent. The concept of a pressure release valve is alien to these people.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I'm going with ProgKing, the incels are more in the right here as painful as it is for me to say that. I don't give a shit about their gay crusade to end muh feminizms but they're right to not let these people in because they don't understand the proper time and place of edgy shitposting.

Mainly because they're nazi larpers with room temp IQ or because they're idiot teenagers going through a phase where they act like room temp IQ nazi larpers because they think it's funny. Some of them will give it up when they mature a couple more years and realize its just kind of cringe and several magnitudes of annoying.

Bad Headspace

Y e a h
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I'm going with ProgKing, the incels are more in the right here as painful as it is for me to say that. I don't give a shit about their gay crusade to end muh feminizms but they're right to not let these people in because they don't understand the proper time and place of edgy shitposting.

Mainly because they're nazi larpers with room temp IQ or because they're idiot teenagers going through a phase where they act like room temp IQ nazi larpers because they think it's funny. Some of them will give it up when they mature a couple more years and realize its just kind of cringe and several magnitudes of annoying.
Not to mention, if you spend years mocking a community, you really shouldn't expect to be welcomed by them.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that users in Cringe Anarchy literally upvoted Nazis:

View attachment 750025View attachment 750024

If they’re just LARPing, whatever, but they shouldn’t be surprised when people assume they’re genuine Nazi sympathizers and ban them.
Next ask these people what their opinions on, say, the Baltimore or Ferguson riots are and bask in the hypocrisy

H.P. Lovecraft

IS THAT A...
kiwifarms.net
CringeAnarchy turned to "political cringe" right around the time Trump started running. From both sides which is super odd, usually it's either lefties going full nuts or rights going full nuts. I've never seen a subreddit place before where you can see a "hahahaha look at this cringy shit drumf said" post and have it immediately followed with a "hahahaha look at this cringy shit shillary said" both having the same popularity.

On a side note, there's obviously trump derangement syndrome but is there a version for people losing their shit over Hillary and the left?

Cool kitties club

ACAB- All cats are baby
kiwifarms.net
CringeAnarchy turned to "political cringe" right around the time Trump started running. From both sides which is super odd, usually it's either lefties going full nuts or rights going full nuts. I've never seen a subreddit place before where you can see a "hahahaha look at this cringy shit drumf said" post and have it immediately followed with a "hahahaha look at this cringy shit shillary said" both having the same popularity.

On a side note, there's obviously trump derangement syndrome but is there a version for people losing their shit over Hillary and the left?
I've seen people refer to Trudeau derangement syndrome and AOC derangement syndrome.

MormonofID

Let's go Mavs!
kiwifarms.net
I spent a few weeks squatting in CA, sorting by new, and trying to report content that was fake (jpgs of headlines for articles that never existed) or TOS-breaking (inciting violence, etc). Obviously it didn't work. Was it worth trying?
Pretty much, yeah.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, yes. Just read the comments of any right-wing or right leaning news site. They will find any excuse to complain about people on the left.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit, yes. Just read the comments of any right-wing or right leaning news site. They will find any excuse to complain about people on the left.
I’ve toyed with making a reverse TDS thread (the people who flip out when anyone dares suggest Trump is less than perfect) but am too lazy. Maybe we should just expand the r/thedonald thread into general purpose reverse TDS

Last edited:
Reactions: Hanamura and Cosmos

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ve toyed with making a reverse TDS thread (the people who flip out when anyone dares suggest Trump is less than perfect) but am too lazy. Maybe we should just expand the r/thedonald thread into general purpose reger
We do have a thread on /r/the_Donald, but I agree a more general thread would be nice. The problem is that, from what I’ve seen, threads mocking people on the right are short-lived because right-wing speds on here immediately flood it with “but they have good ideas though,” “but what about the Democrats,” “REEEEEE I don’t like it when my opinions are mocked,” etc.

ProgKing of the North

^^^^FUCKTARD^^^^
kiwifarms.net
We do have a thread on /r/the_Donald, but I agree a more general thread would be nice. The problem is that, from what I’ve seen, threads mocking people on the right are short-lived because right-wing speds on here immediately flood it with “but they have good ideas though,” “but what about the Democrats,” “REEEEEE I don’t like it when my opinions are mocked,” etc.
Yeah I knew about the T_D thread, I was trying to say that that thread should just be made more general purpose because I don’t think I could get a new thread out of proving grounds. Part of my last post got eaten somehow, didn’t make that clear haha

CheezzyMach

Hulkamania Brother!
kiwifarms.net
As insane as the Left has gotten in the last few years it is kinda annoying to see smug Right Wingers act like the Right didn't get just as fucktarded during the Bush and Obama years or that Republicans haven't had their fair share of political scandals too sometimes.