r/dogelore - Meme cargo cult and freak show Discord server full of sensitive trannies who hate PewDiePie

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Is Kelvin Francis / Kirbizia deserving of a thread?

• Yeah, he's a lolcow in his own regard

Votes: 151 58.8%
  • Edit the opening post of this thread to include info on Kirbizia

Votes: 59 23.0%
  • Kel's a retard, but hold off on making a seperate thread

Votes: 32 12.5%
  • You are trans girl or guy? Levi...

Votes: 15 5.8%

• Total voters

Diabeetus

The hyeckin frickyen sweetist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
EDIT (3/13/19): LOL THEIR DISCORD IS FUCKING AWFUL TOO, CHECK IT OUT

u/dazivostri said:

r/dogelore is what happens when you take a meme as innocuous as it is popular, and combine it with Reddit, a website whose userbase is too morally righteous to ever have fun on the Internet. This subreddit is plagued with infighting and controversy over stupid political crap, and because the moderators see more value in grandstanding rather than maintaining a healthy community, there is a shitshow at least once every month.

"Doge Is Fed Up with People Disrespecting His Trans Daughter" (a)

Undoubtedly, the root of nearly all the conflict with these people is their relationship with posts about trannies. Here's an example from just this week.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dogelore/comments/azkp0r/we_love_our_daughter/ (a)
Comments said:

Here are the comments from the post cited for the title of this section.
Comments said:

Here are the comments from a meme posted a day ago (a)
Comments said:

And believe it or not, a good majority of the posters don't actually like the tranny shit or the drama it creates. Here is an example of one of several posts on that very subject.
https://www.reddit.com/r/dogelore/comments/al6dt9/le_futuristic_voice_of_reason_has_arrived/ (a)

Why're They Cows?

Their constant bouts of drama over an image macro being trans, that will never cease because the mods refuse to look at the core issue of why everyone's fighting. It's a trashfire of a subreddit that shoots itself in the foot with each new attempt to pwn the incels. One side of the userbase wants there to just be memes, the other wants the whole subreddit to be an echo chamber for woke troons, and they're always at odds with each other.

All the drama is caused by posts that technically break rule number one, but it's okay because transgenderism isn't a political point of contention? I guess?

That's not even mentioning the drama with their fucking Discord server (a), and how one of their moderators was an actual incel who'd hit on other Reddit mods (a). Here is that mod's page, if you're interested (a). This subreddit's biggest threat is themselves.

External Links

Tranny drama in a... Doge subreddit? (r/drama) (a)
Trans drama in a... doge meme subreddit? (r/drama) (a)
Creator and former mod of r/okbuddyretard is very mad that he (she?) got banned from his (her?) own subreddit (r/drama) (a)
[positive] transphobes annihilated and asspained by a meme dog with a gun & the /r/dogelore community (r/circlebroke2) (a)
On an r/dogelore about transpeople, its nice that they're down voted atleast i guess (r/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns) (a)

Archive of top quote
Archive of r/dogelore front page

Conclusion

Last edited:

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
Will 2019 be the year the trans bubble bursts? We're reaching critical mass of sad troons on the internet attempting to validate their identity by making every fictional character possible, including and up to memes in this case, "support trans rights" (which got a boost thanks to the hbomberguy charity stream). The rest of LGB has had a fall from grace (L: TERFs, trans women feel entitled to have sex with lesbians and this is a good thing, G: gays now aren't oppressed because they're men, B: aren't true and honest gays, 'bisexual' is transphobic so we need 20 other sexuality labels) and T can't be the sacred cow that can do no wrong forever.

Diabeetus

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Will 2019 be the year the trans bubble bursts? We're reaching critical mass of sad troons on the internet attempting to validate their identity by making every fictional character possible, including and up to memes in this case, "support trans rights" (which got a boost thanks to the hbomberguy charity stream). The rest of LGB has had a fall from grace (L: TERFs, trans women feel entitled to have sex with lesbians and this is a good thing, G: gays now aren't oppressed because they're men, B: aren't true and honest gays, 'bisexual' is transphobic so we need 20 other sexuality labels) and T can't be the sacred cow that can do no wrong forever.
Seriously doubt it. If anything, it’s just going to get worse. It’s gonna take another five or ten years for transgenderism to be as low on the progressive stack as being gay.

Diabeetus

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Comment from this post:

View attachment 693156

seems this person has been spamming this comment, but then there are other reddit-tier posts in their history, so probably not a troll.

also, and most importantly, fuck you for getting me to scroll through reddit doge memes.
Imagine writing a fucking paragraph as a Reddit comment. I tell you, it's a honeypot for spergs and troons.

I should include this in the OP but

This character with lumpy hair is supposed to be the trans daughter of Doge and Isabelle from Animal Crossing. If there's a post with this character, there's more than likely some shit going on.

Last edited:

Kamov Ka-52

Killed by Ukrainian MANPADS
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fuck did I just read? What is this autism? There are people who still use doge memes unironically in 2019? I have so many questions and I somehow doubt I'll be getting satisfying answers.

Last edited:

Frank D'arbo

Back to the days of Christopher Robin and Pooh
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Doge meme ruined my favorite Homestar Runner inside joke.

I'd call people my Doge like in the cartoons, but now everyone thinks I'm quoting that stupid fucking meme, so I can't say it anymore

(for those who don't know, according to wikipedia and kym, the word first appeared in Homestar Runner but the meme is otherwise completely unrelated)

Last edited:

wrangled tard

Not actually a nazi.
kiwifarms.net
Hey FELLOW REDDITORS don't you guys LOVE doge memes? HAHA I'm so glad we have an entire fucking board dedicated to this retarded meme so I can post my political opinion without having to admit I'm a retard that spergs about politics and how other spergs should stop sperging about their politics and sperg about my politics instead!! GOLD FOR YOU OP!!!!!

Edit: Their discord's even worse, I love it.

Edit 2: Thanks for the gold, we did it reddit!

Last edited:

Hakurei Zero

Lurker Extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Imagine writing a fucking paragraph as a Reddit comment. I tell you, it's a honeypot for spergs and troons.

I should include this in the OP but

View attachment 693160

This character with lumpy hair is supposed to be the trans daughter of Doge and Isabelle from Animal Crossing. If there's a post with this character, there's more than likely some shit going on.
And, if it wasn't autistic enough that Doge had a child with an Animal Crossing character, they didn't even make its design original. They legit just stole the hair from Isabelle's brother, another character from Animal Crossing, Digby, pulled some DeviantArt shit, and slapped it onto their Original Character™.
Digby_AF.png

Xerxes IX

New cat, who this?
kiwifarms.net
Seriously doubt it. If anything, it’s just going to get worse. It’s gonna take another five or ten years for transgenderism to be as low on the progressive stack as being gay.
Yeah, right now there has been no breaking point where any criticism of this shit doesn't get written off as transphobia. LGB fell on the progressive stack because they made woke transgressions; since all you have to do to get away with incel behavior that'd get you crucified as a cishet man is come out as a proud trans lesbian I don't think we're there yet.

Freddy Freaker

Poz my freak hole daddy
kiwifarms.net
I see "incel" is now rapidly becoming the new Hitler
7h4h.jpg

And by then we'll all be a bunch of evil pedophobic incels

S

SJ 485

kiwifarms.net
The rabid obsession with the word "incel" is extremely ironic. Troons are the most thirsty, sex-obsessed people on the planet, and if you care this much about forcing your insane political views on a dead meme subreddit I know you ain't getting any.

PoisonedBun

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fuck did I just read? What is this autism? There are people who still use doge memes unironically in 2019? I have so many questions and I somehow doubt I'll be getting satisfying answers.

The Doge meme swung back around last year into being ironically funny because someone started making memes of it acting like Doge was a sad divorced man who's ex-wife wouldn't let him see his kids. Your usual ironic meme dadaism/absurdist affair.

Some of the extremes it got to were pretty funny, but it seems we're once again in the unironic meme phase again.