r/dogelore - Meme cargo cult and freak show Discord server full of sensitive trannies who hate PewDiePie

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Is Kelvin Francis / Kirbizia deserving of a thread?

• Yeah, he's a lolcow in his own regard

Votes: 151 58.8%
  • Edit the opening post of this thread to include info on Kirbizia

Votes: 59 23.0%
  • Kel's a retard, but hold off on making a seperate thread

Votes: 32 12.5%
  • You are trans girl or guy? Levi...

Votes: 15 5.8%

• Total voters

Uniformen

kiwifarms.net
How do you trannies have time to spam here? These epic memes clearly take a lot of effort

meme.png

meme1.png

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look at what you fuckers did.

View attachment 920364

The Kiwi Farms ruined their long weekends. We're so fucking evil. It's not like they raided our thread out of their own volition. We're such bastards.

All you speds had to do not to be laughed at was not come over here and be completely fucktarded lolcows.

Madam Nekromantik

What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it's cause we, (yes including me because im dumtard) wanted the dogelore thread to be back alive since it was lights out for 2 months and we are angry at kiwifarms for laughing at us cause we wanted the thread back
Why would you want the thread active again. Given the way most reacted I would think you'd want to be left alone with your memes. I mean when your long weekend i ruined because of mean words on the internet, do you just thrive on negative attention.

LTO Data Cartridge

Increasingly exhausted
kiwifarms.net
Seeing activity on this thread again warms my heart, these kids are a riot. I can't help but wonder what the doge milf retard was actually trying to accomplish; what was their endgame? Were we supposed to collapse into quivering wrecks when accused of being no-lifes? See the error of our ways and beg for forgiveness?

Ultimately, though, we all know why they did it:
Autism

minccino

kiwifarms.net
Why would you want the thread active again. Given the way most reacted I would think you'd want to be left alone with your memes. I mean when your long weekend i ruined because of mean words on the internet, do you just thrive on negative attention.
i have no clue why everybody wanted the thread back, maybe it's just cause they wanted to see "haha fat dum people argue about communitys hehe! funny!" but got the opposite and completely got fucked over

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seeing activity on this thread again warms my heart, these kids are a riot. I can't help but wonder what the doge milf exceptional individual was actually trying to accomplish; what was their endgame? Were we supposed to collapse into quivering wrecks when accused of being no-lifes? See the error of our ways and beg for forgiveness?

Ultimately, though, we all know why they did it:
Autism

I just enjoy how much they're underestimating the depth of the kiwi infiltration. it's cute. they still think we're lazy niggers like 4chan lol

Diabeetus

The hyeckin frickyen sweetist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i have no clue why everybody wanted the thread back, maybe it's just cause they wanted to see "haha fat dum people argue about communitys hehe! funny!" but got the opposite and completely got fucked over
You know what? At least you're honest over how retarded you and your community of tranny dog meme enthusiasts are. I'll give you credit where credit is due.

Wendy Carter

When I am still, it is as lifeless as Abigail.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
nah nah nah its not that I was getting butthurt over people replying to me telling me to kill myself. I just instantly blocked those people or completely ignored them. What the issue was, was when people were literally sending me shit like gore and threatening to doxx me. And then also people creating alt accounts to get around me blocking them so then they could send IP grabbers and shit. There is a difference between getting told ur a poopypants online and then actually getting harrassed over fucking actual images online.
Don't take our friend Dynastia too seriously, he likes having gore pics sent to him over images on the Internet.

omfuze

kiwifarms.net
this is one of the head mods there at the dogelore discord. He really doesn't like slurs at all... especially this one that my friend used when joining the dogelore discord after calling them "karma hungry faggots obsessed with internet points to the point of them going insane over fucking reposted doge pictures"

sedx.png

but whats funny is if you search through his records on the discord you can see he literally has no issue at all with using others:

5f9413eef23fbe6d305a2ed95d0c1743.png

what kind of mental gymnastics do you have to think this way, genuinely wondering? This is my issue that I have with reddittards. They are the most hypocritical dumbasses I've ever met in my entire life.