r/dogelore - Meme cargo cult and freak show Discord server full of sensitive trannies who hate PewDiePie

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Is Kelvin Francis / Kirbizia deserving of a thread?

• Yeah, he's a lolcow in his own regard

Votes: 151 58.8%
  • Edit the opening post of this thread to include info on Kirbizia

Votes: 59 23.0%
  • Kel's a retard, but hold off on making a seperate thread

Votes: 32 12.5%
  • You are trans girl or guy? Levi...

Votes: 15 5.8%

• Total voters

adorable bitch

laughing at you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this is one of the head mods there at the dogelore discord. He really doesn't like slurs at all... especially this one that my friend used when joining the dogelore discord after calling them "karma hungry faggots obsessed with internet points to the point of them going insane over fucking reposted doge pictures"

View attachment 923228

but whats funny is if you search through his records on the discord you can see he literally has no issue at all with using others:

View attachment 923231

what kind of mental gymnastics do you have to think this way, genuinely wondering? This is my issue that I have with reddittards. They are the most hypocritical dumbasses I've ever met in my entire life.

Because most of them are impulsive edgy teenagers who operate solely on knee-jerk, hormone fueled reactions.

I guarantee you if you actually tried to reason with him or point out his hypocrisy he'd just spout epic reddit memes as a defense mechanism.

Literally every raid from them thus far has failed because they were too stupid and impulsive to realize that maybe, just maybe they should IGNORE the ultimately harmless source of their anxieties and insecurities that they're extremely bad at hiding.

Their pretend badass veneer of 'LOL I'M NOT MAD F U KIWI FARMS LOSERS' *unfunny reddit meme* uwu is transparent to anyone with a functioning brain and they still don't seem to fucking get it.

tl;dr reddit and degenerate discord servers are a cancer to still developing teenage minds.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
doge was never funny

1567668584471.png

Madam Nekromantik

What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Their pretend badass veneer of 'LOL I'M NOT MAD F U KIWI FARMS LOSERS' *unfunny reddit meme* uwu is transparent to anyone with a functioning brain and they still don't seem to fucking get it.
You can't beat epic comebacks like "I win, bye bye." I haven't heard such a witty comeback since kindergarten.

Kriggle 'em

The club penguin Dojo theme on loop
kiwifarms.net
You can't beat epic comebacks like "I win, bye bye." I haven't heard such a witty comeback since kindergarten.
Its because they shun discourse and pat each other on the back for everything. I seriously doubt they have ever had to argue with people legitimately and, as a result, resort straight to insults and shutting the discussion down because, if you can slander an opponent before he puts you down, others will parrot you and harass/overwhelm them.

That doesn't work here.

adorable bitch

laughing at you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

And then they run back to their discord server and cry about how their day was ruined by us. They give their feelings away within seconds and then come back here to epically troll us anyways. Rinse and repeat. Like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar, lying his ass off with crumbs on his face and hiding a cookie behind his back going for a second attempt the very next day.

Diabeetus

The hyeckin frickyen sweetist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, "Nope, you are nitpicking and biased, I win, bye bye" is a reference to Dunkey, a video game YouTuber.

I'm a big fan of Dunkey, so I recognized the reference instantly. Even the most idiotic motherfuckers on Earth can have some good taste.

Kriggle 'em

The club penguin Dojo theme on loop
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, "Nope, you are nitpicking and biased, I win, bye bye" is a reference to Dunkey, a video game YouTuber.

I'm a big fan of Dunkey, so I recognized the reference instantly. Even the most idiotic motherfuckers on Earth can have some good taste.
But if dunkey if trying to parody arrogance in arguments you could argue that art imitates life and we stumbled upon someone so self centred that its just a valid point.

Cool kitties club

Cat Gang (Sweater Mode)
kiwifarms.net
You can't beat epic comebacks like "I win, bye bye."

That was actually a video game dunkey reference where he did a parody review that said “you are nitpicking and biased. I win bye, bye”, but they are using it as an actual argument when the joke was that it was terrible.

Diabeetus

The hyeckin frickyen sweetist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who specifically told you that? Is there some separate discord you're in specifically for resurrecting this thread or whatever? Is this Reddit's idea of gayops?
This thread has always been polluted with gay ops, it's nothing new. Remember that time I "infiltrated" a private tranny-only text channel?

It's only because we're talking about a Discord server. Gay ops are practically synonymous with Discord, and there's nothing that anyone can do about it. It's sad, but true nonetheless. I will say though: the fact people are going out of their way to try and either ruin or unnecessarily bump the thread up is very fucking reta.rded. It's a thread on an Internet forum, you shouldn't care that much.

Also, I've been editing old messages of mine that covered the happenings of the server. It's only because I'm going to include them in the OP at some point or another, and I want them to be readable and not full of rookie formatting mistakes. Nothing more, nothing less.