r/dogelore - Meme cargo cult and freak show Discord server full of sensitive trannies who hate PewDiePie

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Is Kelvin Francis / Kirbizia deserving of a thread?

• Yeah, he's a lolcow in his own regard

Votes: 151 58.8%
  • Edit the opening post of this thread to include info on Kirbizia

Votes: 59 23.0%
  • Kel's a retard, but hold off on making a seperate thread

Votes: 32 12.5%
  • You are trans girl or guy? Levi...

Votes: 15 5.8%

• Total voters

Cool kitties club

Cat Gang (Sweater Mode)
kiwifarms.net
14BE4385-CD13-4426-82E5-582FDBCE07B9.jpeg5B366EA6-281A-423F-A971-68FEFA9116FD.jpegFA4EC97A-3DD4-41D8-8A98-42DC8FF22618.jpeg38799B89-BC21-4BD3-A6FC-77B60BADA61E.jpeg

Edit:
EA690203-48F4-4810-A20A-C894C701727D.jpeg

Kriggle 'em

The club penguin Dojo theme on loop
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, the "ironic" meme community that obsesses over poorly edited image macros has 16 year olds explaining excessive masturbatory habits and an insane lack of self reflection.
Is discord just a glorified high-school? It has cliques that reject anyone mildly outside of their views, bullying, power-tripping supervisors, All its missing is a bathroom with the stall doors ripped off, but i suppose most NSFW chats on it could be compared to that.

Diabeetus

The hyeckin frickyen sweetist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
C9609776-2BC9-4538-BD8A-12C271F6435C.jpeg

Apparently, an evil Kiwi operative did the dastardly deed of getting them suspended on Twitter, because everything bad that happens to them is our fault. They got so mad over it that they inadvertently revealed their handle to us, but it doesn't matter, considering that the account's been fucked by Jack Dorsey.

Personally, I like everyone's reaction. They just could not give less of a fuck about this dude's Twitter account. I love it.

wrangled tard

Not actually a nazi.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 926060

Apparently, an evil Kiwi operative did the dastardly deed of getting them suspended on Twitter, because everything bad that happens to them is our fault. They got so mad over it that they inadvertently revealed their handle to us, but it doesn't matter, considering that the account's been fucked by Jack Dorsey.

Personally, I like everyone's reaction. They just could not give less of a fuck about this dude's Twitter account. I love it.
Oh no a random retard called us the c word :(. Have they ever even been here? Not a single person on this site gives enough of a fuck about what some insignificant 14 year old on twitter thinks to go out of their way and report them.

Madam Nekromantik

What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 926060

Good job gang, we ruined another weekend by existing.

Ralsei

Fluffiest Boy
kiwifarms.net
God damn, I haven't checked this thread in MONTHS since the shit died down. And that was before I made an account. I kinda forgot I was still in it, but I still retain a lot. Such as there being an alt server, named cum city. It was linked in that "recap" video someone made, when people were shitting their panties over the server owner exchange.
You might recognize a few familiar faces (if you get in, since they have a verification system they often forget about), such as zeemgeem and the other exceptionals. One that stands out to me is Emma, a 14 year old something-other who seems to have a liking for fatfur

IMG_20190907_175811_021.jpg

IMG_20190907_180239_059.jpg

And before anyone asks
IMG_20190907_180902_453.jpg
I ain't this one

Cryonic Haunted Bullets

Luser
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, the "ironic" meme community that obsesses over poorly edited image macros has 16 year olds explaining excessive masturbatory habits and an insane lack of self reflection.
Is discord just a glorified high-school? It has cliques that reject anyone mildly outside of their views, bullying, power-tripping supervisors, All its missing is a bathroom with the stall doors ripped off, but i suppose most NSFW chats on it could be compared to that.
You hit the nail on the head. Discord is full of literal high schoolers. It's a giant collective lunch table for the people who sit alone.

Diabeetus

The hyeckin frickyen sweetist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
6AAE76F9-27D1-42C5-9347-4FCE97F96CA0.jpeg

If you are wondering how the Kiwi Farms leak has been affecting me (very optimistic), this is it. I have at least one group of people using the leak as justification to call for my head.

I can't help but laugh at people threatening to dox me solely because I have the audacity to talk about them and their dumbass behavior. It gives me, a random sped on the Internet, the impression that my word holds weight. I love making stupid people mad just by existing.

Madam Nekromantik

What's normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't help but laugh at people threatening to dox me solely because I have the audacity to talk about them and their dumbass behavior. It gives me, a random sped on the Internet, the impression that my word holds weight. I love making stupid people mad just by existing.
I was wondering what their reaction would be. Just what I expected. I wonder if any will come over here to gloat about it.

Actually I wonder if any of them are in the leak too?...:thinking: I bet they aren't smart enough to use burner emails or VPN.

Autisimodo

Sporadically active: Dealing with IRL shit.
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering what their reaction would be. Just what I expected. I wonder if any will come over here to gloat about it.

Actually I wonder if any of them are in the leak too?...:thinking: I bet they aren't smart enough to use burner emails or VPN.
No, although I just had a quick glance through it so I could be wrong.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
Is this the internet version of the infamous Japanese fart battle art scrolls aka He Gassen? You know, this?

fart_header.jpg

PimpKramer

Poley the Polar Bear #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
@omfuze what is wrong with all you dog re-tards?

fuze.jpg

youpeople.png

Archive
I've had to rewrite this, as the original page reloaded and I can't recover it. Omfuze is a pedophile, and I have direct evidence. I also have videos of the DMS etc on my phone, and since I'm not home right now, I will upload them to Google Drive and reply to this tweet with them to show that they're real.

I am making this TwitLonger as many people say they cannot see my original thread, or it is glitchy. Also, I found a couple victims of his, and he contacted us at the same time with the same antics. Most prefer to remain anonymous.

His Past.
I'd first like to address his past, and then I'll get into him attempting to prey on me. Omfuze's old alias was Quexrio. Allegedly he was edating a 14 year old girl, and he was 18. He claimed she said she was 19, then 17, but proof for either sides cannot be officially recovered. He was expelled from the community, as there was official evidence but the accounts who made those tweets and all associates were all suspended. However, people who were involved in that community are still trying to spread awareness.

Present.
Omfuze and I met in a discord server in around August. We were in a call in the server, and began playing Overwatch together. We got along super well, and decided to friend each other on Discord. Eventually, we followed each other on Twitter and I didn't even know who he was. I was baffled by his following but I had honestly never heard of him and don't find doge memes regularly entertaining. Nonetheless we were friends, and I believe in mutual following. Over the next couple months, we began talking more on and off. He would occasionally be a little flirty, but I thought that was sort of a teasing tactic. He would vent to me often so I would try to emotionally support him, but I'm terrible with emotions so I wasn't always the person he'd directly go to. Eventually, he became consistently flirty and eventually asked me out three days after my 16th birthday. I will admit, there was a tiny bit of a mixup here that I will explain. Ethan claimed to think I was turning 18 that day. I never told him I was 18, he sort of just began shoving it into my mouth. When introducing me to friends, and they asked my age, I would begin to say something and he would interrupt me and spout "18. She's 18." Eventually I stopped correcting him but became guilty and confessed to him that I was indeed a minor. I had told him this before, but at the time i figured he had forgotten. Ethan didn't seem to have a problem with me being underage and continued to pursue me, emotionally and sexually. After awhile of me not returning his affection, he dropped me and began not interacting with me. This really broke my heart, and I told a friend about this whole story. My friend saw what was wrong and said that I was being manipulated.

Due to him being a once best friend, I decided to tell him that I was convinced to say something about this. I have contacted the police, and my parents are issuing an investigation. I told him I planned to release this so that no one else would fall victim to this. He said he was going to hurt himself, so I tried to get him to contact the police, and he left. Someone who knows him IRL has contacted me and him, and we have him stable at the moment, so he won't hurt himself. However, he has deleted all his discord servers, as well as disabled his Twitter. I don't blame you if you want to wait for his response, but I am unsure if you'll even get one. If anyone wants further evidence, or has any questions, don't be afraid to contact me.

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    399.5 KB · Views: 369
  • 02.png
    02.png
    409.9 KB · Views: 354
  • 03.png
    03.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 299
  • 04.png
    04.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 393
  • 05.png
    05.png
    486.1 KB · Views: 282
  • 06.png
    06.png
    608 KB · Views: 355
  • 07.png
    07.png
    444.1 KB · Views: 263
  • 08.png
    08.png
    443.7 KB · Views: 290
  • 09.png
    09.png
    388.3 KB · Views: 227
  • 10.png
    10.png
    429.9 KB · Views: 287
  • 11.png
    11.png
    513.6 KB · Views: 262
  • 12.png
    12.png
    446.4 KB · Views: 268
  • 13.png
    13.png
    338.9 KB · Views: 276
  • 14.png
    14.png
    470.3 KB · Views: 263
  • 15.png
    15.png
    481 KB · Views: 305
  • 16.png
    16.png
    553.2 KB · Views: 290
  • 17.png
    17.png
    408.7 KB · Views: 272
  • 18.png
    18.png
    445 KB · Views: 256
  • 19.png
    19.png
    457.4 KB · Views: 321
  • 20.png
    20.png
    445.9 KB · Views: 410
  • 21.png
    21.png
    397.2 KB · Views: 432

ColorfulCassowary

Tickadeedee
kiwifarms.net
@omfuze what is wrong with all you dog re-tards?

View attachment 1072289

View attachment 1072293
Archive
I've had to rewrite this, as the original page reloaded and I can't recover it. Omfuze is a pedophile, and I have direct evidence. I also have videos of the DMS etc on my phone, and since I'm not home right now, I will upload them to Google Drive and reply to this tweet with them to show that they're real.

I am making this TwitLonger as many people say they cannot see my original thread, or it is glitchy. Also, I found a couple victims of his, and he contacted us at the same time with the same antics. Most prefer to remain anonymous.

His Past.
I'd first like to address his past, and then I'll get into him attempting to prey on me. Omfuze's old alias was Quexrio. Allegedly he was edating a 14 year old girl, and he was 18. He claimed she said she was 19, then 17, but proof for either sides cannot be officially recovered. He was expelled from the community, as there was official evidence but the accounts who made those tweets and all associates were all suspended. However, people who were involved in that community are still trying to spread awareness.

Present.
Omfuze and I met in a discord server in around August. We were in a call in the server, and began playing Overwatch together. We got along super well, and decided to friend each other on Discord. Eventually, we followed each other on Twitter and I didn't even know who he was. I was baffled by his following but I had honestly never heard of him and don't find doge memes regularly entertaining. Nonetheless we were friends, and I believe in mutual following. Over the next couple months, we began talking more on and off. He would occasionally be a little flirty, but I thought that was sort of a teasing tactic. He would vent to me often so I would try to emotionally support him, but I'm terrible with emotions so I wasn't always the person he'd directly go to. Eventually, he became consistently flirty and eventually asked me out three days after my 16th birthday. I will admit, there was a tiny bit of a mixup here that I will explain. Ethan claimed to think I was turning 18 that day. I never told him I was 18, he sort of just began shoving it into my mouth. When introducing me to friends, and they asked my age, I would begin to say something and he would interrupt me and spout "18. She's 18." Eventually I stopped correcting him but became guilty and confessed to him that I was indeed a minor. I had told him this before, but at the time i figured he had forgotten. Ethan didn't seem to have a problem with me being underage and continued to pursue me, emotionally and sexually. After awhile of me not returning his affection, he dropped me and began not interacting with me. This really broke my heart, and I told a friend about this whole story. My friend saw what was wrong and said that I was being manipulated.

Due to him being a once best friend, I decided to tell him that I was convinced to say something about this. I have contacted the police, and my parents are issuing an investigation. I told him I planned to release this so that no one else would fall victim to this. He said he was going to hurt himself, so I tried to get him to contact the police, and he left. Someone who knows him IRL has contacted me and him, and we have him stable at the moment, so he won't hurt himself. However, he has deleted all his discord servers, as well as disabled his Twitter. I don't blame you if you want to wait for his response, but I am unsure if you'll even get one. If anyone wants further evidence, or has any questions, don't be afraid to contact me.
image 21 was just so :cryblood: . It's bad enough he's trying to date people online, but holy shit.