r/dogfree and r/ifuckinghatecats - People who are REALLY passionate about how much they hate animals

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

TapewormSalesman

Praise the Lord!
kiwifarms.net
Didn't see it mentioned here, but /an/ should definitely have a spot of honor with their rabid cat hate. They were spergy about outdoor cats for years, but in the last 3-4 years it has gone to the point where sometimes the mere mention of a cat (outside of the cat thread) will send some retards into a foaming-at-the-mouth rage and graphic descriptions of how they're murdering cats with the circlejerk crowd praising them and fapping in unison. I reckon partially it happened due to that toxoplasmosois theory being churned around by 8/pol/ a few years back, since they really latched onto hating cats. After all, fags and women like cats, therefore we must hate them with a burning passion, right?
It's a damn shame too because they're one of the few places with an okay parrot discussion going on, but the rabid cat hate is making the board unreadable sometimes.
Personally, I'm leaning towards urbanites and American lawn culture having a worse effect in regards to the small bird/reptile population than cats. I'm european, but I've lived on a farm and had a fuckload of barn cats all my life. Never have the songbirds, lizards, frogs, or toads been hunted out by cats. Yes, they nab a few every now and then but the population is so huge it doesn't matter, in winter my birdy feeder has almost the whole array of local birds, and we have every local frog/toad species represented. But of course, mention that on /an/ and they'll just say you have toxoplasmosis and scream anecdotal evidence. I refuse to believe American wildlife is so fucking weak that cats would completely destroy it, there are natural predators that were filing that niche before, it's not like New Zealand.

Skitzels

kiwifarms.net
Didn't see it mentioned here, but /an/ should definitely have a spot of honor with their rabid cat hate. They were spergy about outdoor cats for years, but in the last 3-4 years it has gone to the point where sometimes the mere mention of a cat (outside of the cat thread) will send some retards into a foaming-at-the-mouth rage and graphic descriptions of how they're murdering cats with the circlejerk crowd praising them and fapping in unison. I reckon partially it happened due to that toxoplasmosois theory being churned around by 8/pol/ a few years back, since they really latched onto hating cats. After all, fags and women like cats, therefore we must hate them with a burning passion, right?
It's a damn shame too because they're one of the few places with an okay parrot discussion going on, but the rabid cat hate is making the board unreadable sometimes.
Personally, I'm leaning towards urbanites and American lawn culture having a worse effect in regards to the small bird/reptile population than cats. I'm european, but I've lived on a farm and had a fuckload of barn cats all my life. Never have the songbirds, lizards, frogs, or toads been hunted out by cats. Yes, they nab a few every now and then but the population is so huge it doesn't matter, in winter my birdy feeder has almost the whole array of local birds, and we have every local frog/toad species represented. But of course, mention that on /an/ and they'll just say you have toxoplasmosis and scream anecdotal evidence. I refuse to believe American wildlife is so fucking weak that cats would completely destroy it, there are natural predators that were filing that niche before, it's not like New Zealand.
The statistics regarding how much devastation cats do are quite overblown, IMO. One could argue that it’s a human caused issue more than anything, but people don’t like being held accountable.

Mass housing development in previously rural areas has killed entire ecosystems and displaces several species of birds that end up now being hunted by cats. I remember growing up in a house where there was a huge forest to explore, along with a neat little creek where I could catch minnows. Within two years several houses popped up and I had to watch as the great outdoors became a long ass road.

Oddly enough, that forest also protected us from wolves since they’d rather hunt large game animals than fuck with humans. I only ever saw them from a distance while I was out with a group of friends, they just fled (did I mention that they were fucking huge too?)

Then people wondered why their dogs were suddenly getting ripped apart by wolves shortly after moving in. Or why bison were smashing up jeeps on the road.

Back then, wildlife activists used to at least protest against housing development companies devastating wildlife but nowadays they’d rather blame cats and dogs for it.

Sorry for the sperging, it’s one of those things that makes me legit MATI.

Toolbox

Buy dat dawgs
kiwifarms.net
The statistics regarding how much devastation cats do are quite overblown, IMO. One could argue that it’s a human caused issue more than anything, but people don’t like being held accountable.

Mass housing development in previously rural areas has killed entire ecosystems and displaces several species of birds that end up now being hunted by cats. I remember growing up in a house where there was a huge forest to explore, along with a neat little creek where I could catch minnows. Within two years several houses popped up and I had to watch as the great outdoors became a long ass road.

Oddly enough, that forest also protected us from wolves since they’d rather hunt large game animals than fuck with humans. I only ever saw them from a distance while I was out with a group of friends, they just fled (did I mention that they were fucking huge too?)

Then people wondered why their dogs were suddenly getting ripped apart by wolves shortly after moving in. Or why bison were smashing up jeeps on the road.

Back then, wildlife activists used to at least protest against housing development companies devastating wildlife but nowadays they’d rather blame cats and dogs for it.

Sorry for the sperging, it’s one of those things that makes me legit MATI.
Yes, most of the reason domestic cats being let outdoors can even survive is because of housing complexes just like the rise of several other invasive species like wall geckos, but the ecological devestation of said urban development would be a lot lower if we didn't cull all wild plants except trees in the areas we do this and didn't let our random imported animals go buck wild on whatever is in their immediate vicinity.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cats were introduced recently so they are an invasive species.

Toolbox

Buy dat dawgs
kiwifarms.net
Cats were introduced recently so they are an invasive species.
yeah. major difference between bobcats, mountain lions/jaguars and the small 'domestic cat' that originates from similarly sized cats in desert regions. and also big difference between them having to rely on catches from the wild vs that and being able to rely on food from humans.

Toolbox

Buy dat dawgs
kiwifarms.net
Do maine coons count? They've been in NA since the vikings visited it.
Again I'd say it's less of an issue of the species being introduced than human impacts reducing the natural environs from being able to combat it. Farming/urbanization/etc have reduced stable areas of natural land and urbanization especially completely prevents a lot of habitats from forming in affected areas, especially with the ridiculous dogma of the automotive industry and the 'need' for people to have their entire lawns barren and natural vegetation replaced with invasive junk. And on top of that pesticides/herbicides will take care of a lot of the rest and that gets into the water as well. This can only benefit domestics introduced because they'll mostly only exist in these areas and attack the few animals that aren't as affected by this damage that can at least otherwise take refuge in trees like generalist birds and reptiles.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
Again I'd say it's less of an issue of the species being introduced than human impacts reducing the natural environs from being able to combat it. Farming/urbanization/etc have reduced stable areas of natural land and urbanization especially completely prevents a lot of habitats from forming in affected areas, especially with the ridiculous dogma of the automotive industry and the 'need' for people to have their entire lawns barren and natural vegetation replaced with invasive junk. And on top of that pesticides/herbicides will take care of a lot of the rest and that gets into the water as well. This can only benefit domestics introduced because they'll mostly only exist in these areas and attack the few animals that aren't as affected by this damage that can at least otherwise take refuge in trees like generalist birds and reptiles.
Eh, as cruel as it is to say eventually nature will adapt. Most species were invasive at one point.

Toolbox

Buy dat dawgs
kiwifarms.net
Eh, as cruel as it is to say eventually nature will adapt. Most species were invasive at one point.
The adaption will take a long time and many species that could easily be prevented from extinction will die. Our ecology will be irreversibly screwed for generations. This kind of additude will lead us directly into the you will own nothing and be happy reality that our supposed 'betters' want for us. Solving this kind of shit isn't easy but it's easier than what the alternative will inevitably be if we take this kind of approach.

Ser Prize

kiwifarms.net
The adaption will take a long time and many species that could easily be prevented from extinction will die. Our ecology will be irreversibly screwed for generations. This kind of additude will lead us directly into the you will own nothing and be happy reality that our supposed 'betters' want for us. Solving this kind of shit isn't easy but it's easier than what the alternative will inevitably be if we take this kind of approach.
Oh I know, I'd much rather we solve this problem now. I'm just saying even in the worst case scenario nature will adapt.

Articuno4

kiwifarms.net
Being the investigative Kiwi that I am, I clicked the link and was greeted by this:
View attachment 2627004
So, I tried to find this video. If you google the URL, nothing comes up, but if you search the URL in Twitter, there is someone talking about it.
Mamba-Tweet.png

(Archive link)

But who is this Mamba person? K9 Aversion has a fan in Turkey?
If you go to his channel, he has hundreds of videos with many new videos being added every day (because he has to document all the people who are gangstalking him). Most of his content is in Turkish, however, I had a scroll through and found that he does actually have some content in English. Including this nearly 40 minute video where he rants about dogs and how much he hates dogs (along with the usual gangstalk stuff because he can't stay on topic):

Exposing someone called "illuminati catjuggler"

And this video where there's the big reveal. The people who are gangstalking him... aren't people at all! He's being gangstalked by pets! Which is why he hates them so much. Those evil cats and dogs are at it again and gangstalk him by sending flies to his house somehow.

Also, something about witches and cats and dogs and magic??? He even makes "music" out of weird noises like in his hit single "Worthless Mutts." It's all nonsense but I thought it was pretty funny when I found this, and he has hardly any views so I thought I'd share. This guy is the only actual fan of K9 Aversion/The Future Is Pet Free I've seen too.

Update: He's been busy yelling at animals about "sex slaves" in a cemetery. (???)
Bonus video on the "Pet Mafia" sending electronic beam weapons at him
"Animal owners is satanic, those are zionists doing magic and thing and things like this"

Attachments

• illuminati catjuggling exposed 3.the stalking---Um_RWUjjg.mp4
    12.3 MB
  • illuminati carbonari catjugglers exposed-k5Qp0VkQO1U.mp4
    9.9 MB
  • pet mafia and electronic beam weapons-uU4R3ufImVs.mp4
    6.7 MB
Last edited:

Skitzels

kiwifarms.net
So, I tried to find this video. If you google the URL, nothing comes up, but if you search the URL in Twitter, there is someone talking about it.
View attachment 2679407
(Archive link)

But who is this Mamba person? K9 Aversion has a fan in Turkey?
If you go to his channel, he has hundreds of videos with many new videos being added every day (because he has to document all the people who are gangstalking him). Most of his content is in Turkish, however, I had a scroll through and found that he does actually have some content in English. Including this nearly 40 minute video where he rants about dogs and how much he hates dogs (along with the usual gangstalk stuff because he can't stay on topic):

Exposing someone called "illuminati catjuggler"

And this video where there's the big reveal. The people who are gangstalking him... aren't people at all! He's being gangstalked by pets! Which is why he hates them so much. Those evil cats and dogs are at it again and gangstalk him by sending flies to his house somehow.

Also, something about witches and cats and dogs and magic??? He even makes "music" out of weird noises like in his hit single "Worthless Mutts." It's all nonsense but I thought it was pretty funny when I found this, and he has hardly any views so I thought I'd share. This guy is the only actual fan of K9 Aversion/The Future Is Pet Free I've seen too.
Good find! That Turk seems to be an even bigger schizo than Melina.

Speaking of Melina, I came across this video someone made of her:

At the 41:59 mark you can see a face reveal:
D4E69F9C-A902-4F6F-A8A3-03AF1899C53D.jpeg

looks exactly as crazy as I pictured when hearing her voice.

Skitzels

kiwifarms.net
Good find! That Turk seems to be an even bigger schizo than Melina.

Speaking of Melina, I came across this video someone made of her:

At the 41:59 mark you can see a face reveal:
View attachment 2689103
looks exactly as crazy as I pictured when hearing her voice.
Have a photo without the shades:
E08A6317-66A1-4858-B832-50621DD94115.jpeg
1637378921700.jpeg

She looks like a gender bent uncle Terry.
Unfortunately she doesn’t have half of his charisma.

Source:

This comment from one of her simps brought on a chuckle from me:
D2B3E025-D762-4A1D-9B07-F187FBB26106.jpeg

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Note: on plebbit, merely expressing the opinion that men are not women and do not instantly transform into women just by saying so is "hate speech."

Meanwhile, these assholes who want to commit literal genocide against not just species but entire taxonomical categories, for obviously psychotic reasons, are completely okay.

Welcome to plebbit! Land of psychos.

MT Foxtrot

It better be some Mark Twain shit....
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Note: on plebbit, merely expressing the opinion that men are not women and do not instantly transform into women just by saying so is "hate speech."

Meanwhile, these assholes who want to commit literal genocide against not just species but entire taxonomical categories, for obviously psychotic reasons, are completely okay.

Welcome to plebbit! Land of psychos.
Well, congrats, Reddit. You just joined The Internet.